THE MOST CENSORED WORK ONLINE!
Poisoned Orcas Attacking and Sinking Boats
Plasticizers in ocean likely causing orca aggression.
Date Created: 2023, May 26
Keywords: bisphenol, phthalate, plasticizer, aggression, orca, attack, sink, boat
Site accessed :
This page accessed 732 times.
NOTE: Please help. There is very little money in independent work. Even less when that work is censored. Please help support this work so I can continue. If you do, thank you very much. emily
People are talking about orcas attacking, and sometime sinking, boats off the coast of Portugal and Spain. From what I have found, the attacks began occurring in 2020. In recent years, orcas have been found beached, obviously disoriented. Alzheimer's? And I'm serious.
The attacks are terrifying sailors and recreational boaters. For some reason, the attacks are baffling scientists and the researchers are mystified. They're blaming a ticked off female orca for the attacks. However, the cause of the aggression and confusion exhibited by the orcas is painfully, disgustingly, glaringly obvious: Gibraltar orcas spend time seeking food in the plastics-polluted waters of the Gibraltar Strait. Currently, ,approximately 230,000 tonnes of plastics are dumped into the Mediterranean Sea every year. Additionally, run-off from microplastic saturated biosolids application in Spain enters the Mediterranean Sea, further polluting already borderline toxic water. The water they live in and the food they eat is poisoned in the plastics-polluted waters.
The plasticizer-polluted the water Gibraltar orcas live in is polluted with chemicals such as bisphenol-A, from the decomposing plastics. Bisphenol A has been proven to cause increased aggression in offspring of MANY species. It seems now even six ton killer whales are affected by the love and worship of plastics.
Um... How can plastic water bottles poison the water IN THE OCEAN concentrated enough to affect the behavior of SIX TON sea creatures... Uh, but NOT poison the water IN THE BOTTLE? Magic? Sorcery? A wave of Tinkerbell's wand?
Neurochemical and behavioral analysis by acute exposure to bisphenol A in zebrafish larvae model...
Prenatal exposure in particular can lead to infertility and nervous system disorders characterized by behavioral aggression, depression, and cognitive impairment, thus necessitating careful hazard assessment.
Aggressive behavior and serum testosterone concentration during the maturation process of male mice: the effects of fetal exposure to bisphenol A....
These results demonstrate that bisphenol A temporarily activated aggressive behavior in mice at 8 weeks of age and that low doses of bisphenol A interfered with the normal development of reproductive organs.
Bisphenol-A exposures and behavioural aberrations: median and linear spline and meta-regression analyses of 12 toxicity studies in rodents...
A significant increment of aggressiveness was observed in both the sexes (ß)=67.9,C.I. 3.4, 172.5, P=0.038, at >4.0 µg.
I could go on. But hopefully you get the point...
INDEPENDENT AD-FREE WORK Most recent gift: 15 November 2023
This work is not
sponsored by bankers, lawyers, gov agencies, ad agencies or fraudsters.
Your gift, no matter the size, makes a real difference.
Please consider contributing today to help me continue work exposing fraud, corruption, coverups and harmful, defective and toxic products. Together, we can create a positive impact for improved health and well-being that lasts.
Thank you for your generosity,
PROCESSED ON TRANSACTION PROVIDER SECURE SERVERS
PayPal: Log in or scroll to bottom of PayPal transaction page and click "Pay with Debit or Credit Card"
1. Nikki Main (2023, May 25). Killer Whales Attacked a Sailing Boat Near Spain and Researchers Are Mystified Yahoo News. Retrieved from Link to source...
2. Anagha Srikanth (2020, September 14). Pod of ‘crazy’ killer whales is attacking boats with seemingly ‘orchestrated’ behavior, terrifying sailors and baffling scientists The Hill. Retrieved from Link to source...
3. Natasha Donn (2020, October 20). Rescue attempts sadly fail to save beached whale in Aveiro Portugal Resident. Retrieved from Link to source...
4. Eyleen Gomez (2022, February 3). Scientists trawl Gibraltar waters for microplastics Gibraltar Chronicle. Retrieved from Link to source...
5. AFP (2020, October 27). Amount of plastic dumped in Mediterranean Sea to double in 20 years: report Gibraltar Chronicle. Retrieved from Link to source...
6. Daisy Harley-Nyang, Fayyaz Ali Memon, Andrea Osorio Baquero, Tamara Galloway (2023, September 15). Variation in microplastic concentration, characteristics and distribution in sewage sludge & biosolids around the world Gibraltar Chronicle. Retrieved from Link to source...
7. Seong Soon Kim, Kyu-Seok Hwang, Jung Yoon Yang, Jin Sil Chae, Geum Ran Kim, Hyemin Kan, Myeong Hun Jung, Ha-Yeon Lee, Jin Sook Song, Sunjoo Ahn, Dae-Seop Shin, Kyeong-Ryoon Lee, Sang Kyum Kim, Myung Ae Bae (2020, January). Neurochemical and behavioral analysis by acute exposure to bisphenol A in zebrafish larvae model PubMed. Retrieved from Link to source...
8. Keisuke Kawai, Takehiro Nozaki, Hiroaki Nishikata, Shuji Aou, Masato Takii, and Chiharu Kubo (2003, February 1). Aggressive behavior and serum testosterone concentration during the maturation process of male mice: the effects of fetal exposure to bisphenol A. PubMed. Retrieved from Link to source...
9. Marco E M Peluso, Armelle Munnia, Marcello Ceppi (2014, September 19). Bisphenol-A exposures and behavioural aberrations: median and linear spline and meta-regression analyses of 12 toxicity studies in rodents PubMed. Retrieved from Link to source...
CENSOR AVOIDANCE SYSTEM
Since I can't share my work on social media basically at all anymore, resorting to the last remaining free-ish solution to share my work: