This is INDEPENDENT, AD-FREE work that you are certainly NOT going to see in conventional media.
Please help keep JohnsonAndToxin ad-free, online and me working to expose Johnson & Johnson and their 275+ subsidiaries for the benefit of every man, woman and child on the planet - and that INCLUDES YOU and the ones YOU love.
NOTE: November 18,2017:
HAVE NOT HAD A GIFT OF SUPPORT SINCE SEPTEMBER 26, 2017.
I CANNOT AFFORD THIS ENTIRE PROJECT ALONE.
The site ended up going down for two days because I was late with last months' hosting fees. I can't come up with enough money again this month for the hosting fees due on November 26. Without financial support, the site and all content will likely go down again.
PLEASE, PLEASE HELP...
Corruption of our healthcare system doesn't stop at Weldon, Gorsky or even Barack Obama. Check out what was going on at the University of Chicago Medical Center while Michelle was there - making a million dollars...
Keywords: barack, michelle, obama, university of chicago medical center, corruption, medicaid, healthcare, obamacare
Date Created/Edited: November 29, 2014
Michelle and Barack Obama both worked at Sidley Austin, a defense law firm for Johnson & Johnson. Barack left and went to work getting black and poor people to vote. Michelle went to the University of Chicago Medical center. She was there from 1996 to 2009, as stated by FOX News.
During that time, she implemented a strategy for 'patient dumping'. This is a practice of getting people who don't have insurance and/or are very poor, to use other hospitals and stop clogging up beds for higher income, insured individuals. Basically, risking harm to the poor blacks in her own neighborhood by denying them the high-quality care they would have received at the University of Chicago Medical center. Her salary jumped from $121,910 to $316,962 when she left full-time work for a part-time position in a newly created department, which was so worth $300,000 administration that it was shut down when she went to the White House with Barack.
Here are a few other things that were going on while she was at the University of Chicago Medical Center:
1. Patient dumping.
2. Double-bunking NICU babies, 1997 to 2005 (costing hospital $7 million settlement). Chicago Business
3. Risperdal/Omnicare/Medicaid scam with Johnson & Johnson - Alex Gorsky's first big project 1998 to 2004.
Well, looks like she was there when a LOT of abuse of the healthcare system was occurring. It would be interesting to find out what she knew, what part she played, how she could possibly have NOT known what was going on?
With all the stealing and scandals, somehow, Obama gave the University of Chicago Medical Center a $5.9 million grant through the Affordable Corruption, I mean Care, Act - awarded to a close friend, Dr. Eric Whitaker, Obama's golf buddy and executive vice president and an associate dean at the University of Chicago Medical Center. Cool! Like they really need more of our money!
I'm kind of wondering how many loopholes to cater to corruption are written into ObamaCare/Affordable Corruption, I mean 'Care', Act that will fall into the hands of those who paid for Obama's campaigns? Seems awefully interesting that healthcare has been the Obama's main platform - when Michelle was so close to sooooo much healthcare corruption while at the University of Chicago Medical Center, don'tcha think?
1. FOX News Correspondant (2012, May 15). Chicago hospital with Obama ties gets $6M federal grant FOX News. Retrieved from http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/15/chicago-hospital-with-obama-ties-gets-6-m-federal-grant/
2. Michelle Malkin (2012, May 16). Obamacare's Patient-Dumping, Privacy-Meddling SchemeReal Clear Politics. Retrieved from http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/05/16/obamacares_patient-dumping_privacy-meddling_scheme_114169.html
3. Mike Colias (2010, June 29). University of Chicago hospital pays $7M to settle suit over NICU crowdingChicago Business. Retrieved from http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20100629/NEWS03/200038712/university-of-chicago-hospital-pays-7m-to-settle-suit-over-nicu-crowding