POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Global lawsuits range from defective hips, pelvic mesh, shareholders to price-fixing, and more. JNJ has legal woes all over the planet.
Keywords: price-fixing, jnj, china, australia, new zealand, israel, corruption, lawsuit
Date Created/Edited: April 4, 2012
Gee, where to start? Johnson & Johnson has had some really costly lawsuits lately. I wonder when the cost of lawsuits will outweigh the profits from harming consumers, lying to FDA, ignoring laws/regulations, recalls from lack of quality control and pissing off shareholders?
After using a banned process that leaves a carcinogenic residue in baby powder, The Government of India Upholds Johnson & Johnson Cosmetic Product Ban which will likely result in a drop in consumer sales.
Following the same type of recalls in the United States, South Korea decides to suspend certain JNJ products, adding to even more loss of revenue as Johnson & Johnson Consumer Sales Suffer Even More with Products Suspended in South Korea and India.
Hip litigation continues in at least three countries, and will likely continue to climb from known risks of harm by bad metal-on-metal hips. It finally blew up into a $4 billion settlement, but that does NOT include personal injury lawsuits.
Shareholders settle for a pathetic $23 million from a shareholder lawsuit due to allowing facilities to deteriorate and ignore FDA requirements for consumer safety. It is important to understand that the Ft Washington facility was so bad that it has taken over $100 million to clean it up enough to meet FDA requirements. Unbelievable!
The cost of JNJ CEO Alex Gorsky's Risperdal/Medicaid/Omnicare scandal has already cost the company over $5 billion - with more lawsuits coming in.
China just hit JNJ with price-fixing/monopoly lawsuit that cost the company an absolutely pathetic $85,000. What's that? Probably not even one Gorsky paycheck. Oh, and BTW, where was Gorsky hanging out five years ago? Uh, in China - gee, corruption just surrounds that asshole.
Just ONE woman was awarded $3.5 million for harms and suffering from known defective pelvic mesh.
And now let's add in $4 Billion for Settlement of Its Hip Implant Cases, of course admitting to no wrong-doing even though all evidence points to the fact that they KNEW there were problems and stuck these harmful, defective devices in people anyway. The good thing is that this is ONLY for those injured in the United States, other countries will still continue with their lawsuits - so the bill of corruption may finally outweigh the profit from harming humans.
Just found another from the UK: Family awarded $109M in lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson over Motrin drug
And a baby Motrin one that made the child's skin fall off and risk of this NOT ON LABEL? - freakin crazy! Family wins $63M lawsuit vs. Johnson and Johnson
We don't even know what's going on with newly acquired 8/29/2014Synthes Corruption, Lawsuits and FDA Violations.
Wowee! This one just in. The global mesh complication appears as though it could top all of these combined with potential costs of over $35 BILLION! Read $JNJ Pelvic Mesh Lawsuits Go Global for all the messy details.
Let's add a little more to the mesh mess, how about $1.8 Billion for 60,000 women in Israel? The mesh mess is approaching $40 BILLION! I'm thinking this probably is more than all the other lawsuits combined - and these are still coming in, and so are a bunch of others.
So I looked to see if there were any hip lawsuits in Israel... Guess what? There are: Lawsuit: Disintegrating Artificial Hip a Major Headache for Johnson & Johnson
I feel like the more I dig, the more I find. Here we go with even more vaginal mesh lawsuits. This one in Australia: Johnson & Johnson facing massive class action.
I still think we ought to start a global class action lawsuit for carcinogens in BABY care products under child endangerment laws.
These are all recent and probably not even the tip of the iceberg. And the lawsuits keep coming in. Wow. Johnson & Johnson lawsuits are costing our health care system billions and billions in litigation, compensation and settlements that drive up the cost of healthcare. Jeekers, no wonder Insiders, Berkshire, Trojan Drop Johnson & Johnson Stock, it's just logical with so much headline liability ;o)
1. Emily Patterson (2013, July 29). The Government of India Upholds Johnson & Johnson Cosmetic Product Ban. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/india_upholds_johnson_and_johnson_ban.shtml
2. Emily Patterson (2013, May 21). Johnson & Johnson Consumer Sales Suffer Even More With Products Suspended in South Korea and India. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_consumer.shtml
3. Emily Patterson (2013, August 22). Johnson & Johnson $4 Billion for DePuy Hip Harm in U.S., With Lawsuits in at Least 4 More Countries. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/hip_lawsuits.shtml
4. Emily Patterson (2013, July 19). Johnson & Johnson Pacifies Shareholder Lawsuit with Pathetic $23 Million. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_shareholder_settlement.shtml
5. Thomas Celona (2011, May 3). McNeil's Fort Washington plant undergoing $100 million renovation. Montgomery News. Retrieved from http://montgomerynews.com/articles/2011/05/03/ambler_gazette/news/doc4dc0036fd1019070546835.txt
6. Emily Patterson (2013, June 7). Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky and the $5+ Billion Risperdal Medicaid Scandal. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/alex_gorsky_risperdal.shtml
7. Associated Press (2013, August 2). Chinese court rules against J&J in monopoly suit. CBS news. Retrieved from http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese-court-rules-against-jj-in-monopoly-suit/
8. Emily Patterson (2013, August 22).The Government of India Upholds Johnson & Johnson Cosmetic Product Ban. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/india_upholds_johnson_and_johnson_ban.shtml
9. Emily Patterson (2012, November 9). Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky's Career Long Cloud of Corruption. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/alex_gorsky_corruption.shtml
10. Linda A. Johnson (2013, February 25). Johnson & Johnson Vaginal Implant Lawsuit: New Jersey Woman Awarded $3.35 Million. Huffington Post. Retrieved from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/johnson-johnson-vaginal-implant-lawsuit_n_2761884.html
11. Jef Feeley and David Voreacos (2013, August 21). J&J Said to Weigh $3 Billion Settlement of Its Hip Implant Cases. Bloomberg. Retrieved from http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-21/j-j-said-to-weigh-3-billion-settlement-of-its-hip-implant-cases.html
12. Ed Walsh (2013, February 14). Family awarded $109M in lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson over Motrin drug. Examiner. Retrieved from http://www.examiner.com/article/family-awarded-109m-lawsuit-against-johnson-johnson-over-motrin-drug
13. Rodrique Ngowi (2013, December 14). Family Awarded $63 Million After Child Lost Skin, Went Blind Because Of Johnson & Johnson Pain Reliever. Huffington Post. Retrieved from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/14/family-awarded-63-million-childrens-motrin-lawsuit-samantha-reckis-skin-blind_n_2685449.html
14. Emily Patterson (2012, October 17). Johnson & Johnson Synthes: Corruption, Lawsuits and FDA Violations. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/synthes_corruption_lawsuits.shtml
15. Emily Patterson (2013, September 22). Johnson & Johnson Pelvic Mesh Lawsuits Go Global. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/mesh_global_lawsuits.shtml
16. Itzhak Dannon (2013, October 12). Woman Sues Johnson & Johnson in Possible $1.7 Billion Class Action Suit. Jewish Business News. Retrieved from http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2013/10/12/woman-sues-johnson-johnson-in-possible-1-7-billion-class-action-suit/
17. UnNamed Jewish Business News Correspondent (2013, May 6). Lawsuit: Disintegrating Artificial Hip a Major Headache for Johnson & Johnson. Jewish Business News. Retrieved from http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2013/05/06/lawsuit-disintegrating-artificial-hip-a-major-headache-for-johnson-johnson/
18. Matt Wordsworth (2012, October 16).Johnson & Johnson facing massive class action. ABC Australia. Retrieved from http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-10-15/johnson-and-johnson-facing-massive-class-action/4314346
19. Emily Patterson (2012, March 9). Known Risks, Including Respiratory Illness and Cancer, of Products Made by Johnson & Johnson and Subsidiaries (Aveeno, Neutrogena, etc). Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/products.shtml
20. Emily Patterson (2013, August 12). First Insiders, Then Berkshire, Now Trojan Drop Johnson & Johnson $JNJ Stock. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/berkshire_trojan_insiders_drop_jnj_stock.shtml