POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Quite a bit of the money goes directly back to, you guessed it, Johnson & Johnson!
Keywords: talc, settlement, august, 2017, lawsuit, baby powder, cancer
Date Created/Edited: August 22, 2017
Johnson & Johnson lost another talc lawsuit. This time the 'penalty' was $417 million. The total for the top few publicized victim wins is around $450 million. This doesn't include all the costs for court, paperwork, defense lawyers, etc. The REAL total is likely at least twice that, closer to a billion dumped on the public healthcare bill.
Currently, stated in their second quarter 10-Q, Johnson & Johnson faces over 4,800 baby powder lawsuits. Obviously, that number is expected to rise exponentially as victims from around the world file lawsuits to hold an inanimate corporation accountable for their injuries. Not one of the callous psychotic criminals reponsible for their suffering will lose their job or face criminal charges. Not one of those in the United States government who continue to do nothing to stop Johnson & Johnson from harming human beings around the world will face criminal negligence charges or even lose their position in the decision-making process.
I agree that $417 million is a whole lot of money. But where does that money really go? Granted, some of it goes to the victim and her family. However, most of it gets stuffed into lawyer pockets and goes right back to Johnson & Johnson ;o)
The $417 million settlement is broken down into compensatory and punitive settlements.
$68 million compensatory covers medical bills past and future. Most of this money will basically be sent back to Johnson & Johnson for products (such as surgical tools, cancer drugs, painkillers, antibiotics and a shitload of bandages) required to treat the ovarian cancer their talc-based product caused.
$340 million punitive covers lost wages, lost health, etc. This portion is taxed as regular income. Of this, 30% or more gets sucked up by lawyers (who will likely invest it in Johnson & Johnson stock since, obviously, there are plenty more victims for guaranteed return on their investment ;o)).
Approximately $150 million will go to taxes, Social Security and Medicare/Obamacare. This leaves around $90 million to the victim, who is going to die relatively soon. After she dies whatever is left will get taxed at the higher inheritance tax rate when passed on to her family.
$417 million. Most of the money going directly to the people who harmed her and those who are supposed to yet did NOTHING to prevent her injuries. It's not much of a wonder why talc products remain on the market: GUARANTEED future cash cows. How is this JUSTICE or teaching anyone a lesson?
People wonder WHY healthcare is so expensive with fewer and fewer services and higher and higher deductables and monthly payments? They increase prices and reduce services to cover the costs of the rising global flood of incoming victims from a massively corrupt healthcare system and dump the costs on AMERICAN taxpayers ;o)
[[ List of Talc-related articles here ]]
1. SEC (2017, August). Johnson & Johnson 2017 Second 1/4 10-Q. Securities Exchange Commission. Retrieved from https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/200406/000020040617000042/a2q10q07-02x17.htm
2. Emily Patterson (Frequently updated). List of files regarding Johnson & Johnson Chief Financial Officer, Dominic Caruso. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/caruso.shtml
3. Emily Patterson (Frequently updated). List of files regarding Johnson & Johnson Chief Executive Officer, Alex Gorsky. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/gorsky.shtml
4. REGISTRATION (2017, January). Registration for OBLIVIOUS, S.Tucker Johnson's ship. BoatDirectory.com. Retrieved from https://boatdb.net/boat/oblivious-550000.htm
5. Emily Patterson (2015, October 22). How Johnson & Johnson is Screwing Their Institutional Shareholders. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_screwing_shareholders.shtml