WHO GETS JNJ INFO HERE?
THESE NOTABLE VISITORS ;o)
Regular visitors to the JohnsonAndToxin site include these and many others...
- US SENATE
- World Health Organization
- National Health Service UK
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- US Federal Reserve
- and others from the alphabet soup of government organizations around the world.
This site also regularly receives visitors from:
- offices of the DOW
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Harris Trust & Savings Bank
- BlackRock Financial Management
- The Capital Group
- RBS Securities in US
- Bank of America
- as well as other major financial institutions.
The site has the Honor of being visited by:
- Ernst & Young
- Group M (world's largest media investment group)
- Young & Rubicam PR FIRM
- Porter Novelli PR FIRM
- Grey Group PR FIRM
This site has been visited by numerous educational facilities including:
- India Institute of Management
- Quinnipiac University
- Universitaet Graz
- Baruch College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Lancaster University
- Miami Dade College
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Loyola University
- Punjabi University
- Franciscan University
- Arizona State University
- University of Surrey London
- Loughborough University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Northern Caribbean University
- Louisiana State University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of California
- Rutgers University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Vanderbuilt University
- Macquarie University
- CRI Universite de Nantes - 2 Rue de la Houssiniere
- International Islamic University Of Malaysia
- Baylor University
- Taiwan Academic Network (TANet) Information Center
- Suffolk University
- Pittsburg State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Miami
- University of Hawaii
- University of Colorado
- Duke University
- just to name a few.
And, of course, visitors from Johnson & Johnson servers around the world, Bayer, Synthes, Merck and others.
In addition to the very interesting visitors to the web site, I have been contacted by reporters such as Steven Brill and Jane Akre, lawyers from four countries such as Michael Huttner of the US, Jacquelyn NG from DEACONS in Hong Kong, Charlie Euchner Case Writer & Project Editor Yale School of Management, a variety of whistleblowers including Scott Bartz, one of the convicted (which I cannot disclose publicly) and numerous victims. They are all using the information from the Johnson and Toxin site for their court cases and research projects asking me to do specific research in addition to what is on the site.
Why We MUST Get Pharma OFF the DOW
The wealth of the United States should not be calculated by destroying the health of everyone on the planet - it's not sustainable.
Date Created: 2019, February 1
Keywords: DOW, JNJ, MRK, PFE, economy, economic, business, healthcare
Site accessed 2,917,082 times.
This page accessed 8,004 times.
Numerous goverment committees have been formed over the last 5 or 10 years examining the skyrocketing costs of healthcare. TIME exposed the long-term potential regarding out-of-control healthcare cost increases back in 2012 (the same year I started this site): "Will the Cost of Health Insurance Eventually Eat Up Your Entire Paycheck? Study Says Yes." Increased rates of foreclosures and bankruptcies are attributed to skyrocking healthcare costs. Yet, to this day, nothing has been done to control the outrageous costs, and ridiculous increases many times a year, of reasonable care of health.
I've looked at all the corruption surrounding the healthcare industry, specifically Johnson & Johnson. Their CEO, CFO, the Obama's, the FDA, the Senate HELP Committee and see millions and millions being tossed around to allow harmful products to reach the market, and even the paid promotion of harmful products to trusting physicians and patients. After all this research, I think I hit on the grandaddy corrupt motivation of them all for dumping toxic products, harmful drugs, debilitating devices and immune-destroying immunizations on the global healthcare market: US STOCK MARKET GAINS ;o)
For those who are unaware, Johnson & Johnson and other pharma companies are market indicators on the DOW, S&P500 and so on. Let's just look at the DOW for this article...
The current 30 companies that make up the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) are not 'industrial' per se, as were the original 12 companies: American Cotton Oil, American Sugar, American Tobacco, Chicago Gas, Distilling & Cattle Feeding, General Electric, Laclede Gas, National Lead, North American, Tennessee Coal and Iron, U.S. Leather and U.S. Rubber.. Today, the companies of the DOW are more like 'industry-al' since 'industrial' leads one to believe the DOW is still comprised of industries that manufacture goods, provide services or technology. By examining the companies that comprise the DJIA, you realize that approximately 75% of the DOW is composed of pharma, healthcare, health services and industries that supply goods, servies and technology for the healthcare industry. Basically, the US economy is DEPENDENT on the continued increase in harm to human health and increased costs to cover the harm caused to human health by the pharmaceutical industry. Sweet, eh?
Any attempt to decrease the skyrocketing rate of victims from known harmful products/drugs/devices/immunizations, or cap pricing increases, will be reflected in massive DOW losses as 75% of the DOW will be affected.
The only way to get out of this Pandora's Box is to remove pharma from the DOW and all other economic indices, remove pharma such as Johnson & Johnson from pension plans as well, so they can be held accountable for crimes against humanity without destroying the global economy. At that point we can hold execs, elected officials, appointed officials and such accountable for corruption, harm to millions around the world - take their assets to cover the costs of care of the victims, research products on the market and remove the most harmful ones. We can also lower prices, set far lower exec salaries and so on. The result would be exponentially improved healthcare safety as well as dramatically reduced healthcare costs.
We need to get pharma off the DJIA, other economic indices, pensions, funds and so on and replace the harm with health-benefitting companies such as organic food, green energy and renewable/sustainable textiles/building materials. When money is to be made by 'improving' health, healthcare costs will naturally plummet without destroying the global economy.
Supported ONLY by Gifts...
Please note the lack of squiggling, jiggling ads all over the place. I'm not working for advertisers, I'm working for you. Financial support for this work is provided only
by visitors. Only 1 in every 10,000 or so sends help. It would be nice to see that increase. Gifts accepted securely via PayPal - no PayPal account required.
1. David Futrelle (2012, March 23). Will the Cost of Health Insurance Eventually Eat Up Your Entire Paycheck? Study Says Yes. TIME. Retrieved from http://business.time.com/2012/03/23/will-the-cost-of-health-insurance-eventually-eat-up-your-entire-paycheck-study-says-yes/
2. Emily Patterson (2012, October 28). Rising Health Care Costs Fueling 50% of Foreclosures and Economic Crisis JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/healthcare_foreclosures.shtml
3. Emily Patterson (2012, October 28). Skyrocketing Healthcare Costs are Driving 60% of Bankruptcies. JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/healthcare_bankruptcies.shtml
4. Emily Patterson (updated list). Content Related to JNJ CEO Alex Gorsky. JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/gorsky.shtml
5. Emily Patterson (2015, February 2). Johnson & Johnson CFO Dominic Caruso Profile. JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/dominic_caruso_profile.shtml
6. Emily Patterson (updated list). Another Obama Scandal? Probably ;o) JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/obama.shtml
7. Emily Patterson (updated list). Is US FDA REALLY Corrupt? Uh, YES! JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/fda.shtml
8. Emily Patterson (2015, September 1). United States Senate helpLESS Committee JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/helpless_committee.shtml
9. CNN (current, frequently updated list). Companies in the Dow Jones Industrial Average CNN Business. Retrieved from https://money.cnn.com/data/dow30/
10. Investopedia (2018, September 21). Who were the original Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) companies? Investopedia. Retrieved from https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/100214/who-were-original-dow-jones-industrial-average-djia-companies.asp
11. Emily Patterson (2017, August 29). The Johnson & Johnson Drugged Kids Pension Plan JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/100214/who-were-original-dow-jones-industrial-average-djia-companies.asp