POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
JNJ Consumer Sales will continue to drop with hefty penalties in South Korea for Children's Tylenol recall and India for carcinogen in baby powder.
Keywords: j&j, JNJ, johnson and johnson, johnson & johnson, south, korea, india, recall
Date Created/Edited: 2013, May 21
With consumer sales decreasing around the world, it's still not looking good for recovery of Johnson & Johnson consumer goods sales any time soon. As I noted in a previous article, Johnson & Johnson global consumer goods sales have been dropping for years. It's not a wonder. Three facilities had to be taken over by the FDA, one of which is totally shut down due to violations of FDA codes. These regulations are designed to protect consumers from companies, such as Johnson & Johnson, who do not maintain safe manufacturing facilities for our pharmaceutical supply.
Both China, in 2009, and India, in 2013, chose to remove Johnson & Johnson products from the shelves of their stores when it was discovered that they contain banned, allergenic, carcinogenic, mutagenic, ingredients. Unlike the United States government who obviously feels that the health of our American children is expendable, who simply continue to ignore the fact that there are carcinogens in baby and adult care products on the shelves of our stores. I don't know what's going on with China, but India has just begun the process of punishment for Johnson & Johnson for violating *their* regulations: they have suspended Johnson & Johnson from manufacturing certain baby products. Not exactly good for the new image of for all you love. What, pour carcinogens on our babies and ourselves? I don't think so.
After the recall of Children's Tylenol in South Korea this month, the South Korean equivalent to the United States FDA has decided on a suitable penalty for Johnson & Johnson. The company risked the health of the children of South Korea by failing to maintin proper quality control and testing of each batch. South Korea has suspended the manufacture of Children's Dye-Free Tylenol (5 months), Nizoral (4 months), Concerta (1 month), Ultacet (1 month) and Pariet (1 month). In addition, the CEO of Janssen Korea faces up to three years in prison if Johnson & Johnson is found guilty. (Resource: Janssen's Manufacturing Problems May Lead to Criminal Charges in Korea.
Add this to the recent recall in Australia of a stapling device, which can be added to all the lawsuits regarding known defective hips, and there's not going to be much improvement on the medical device sales profits after all the legal fees and settlements. The federal settlement alone on this one is over $2 billion. Also have to remember the mesh issues, another known defective device with law suits piling up.
And there are still issues with numerous drugs. Two of the worst are Risperdal and Levaquin. Geeze, there's such a backlog on the Levaquin settlements that after seven years, John Fratti has still not been offered a settlement after becoming permanantly disabled from the drug. So there goes more pharmaceutical profits.
Then, of course, there are people like me that seem to think other moms should be educated as to what's really in the products offered by Johnson & Johnson. Any mom that would knowingly allow another mom to use a product that can harm a child has got to be either cold or mentally ill.
Jeekers, boys and girls - it looks like Johnson & Johnson is not much more than corruption, lawsuits and toxic, harmful products. Oh, and Alex Gorsky, I really do think you need to resign immediately. Thanks ;o)
1. Emily Patterson (2013, May 12). Johnson & Johnson Consumer Sales Continue to Drop, 2011 to 2013 Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_consumer_goods_sales.shtml
2. Dan Stanton (2013, May 20). Janssen's Manufacturing Problems May Lead to Criminal Charges in Korea in-Pharma Technologist. Retrieved from http://www.in-pharmatechnologist.com/Processing/Janssen-s-Manufacturing-Problems-May-Lead-to-Criminal-Charges-in-Korea
3. Brad Perriello (2013, May 13). Another recall for Johnson & Johnson Down Under Mass Device. Retrieved from http://www.massdevice.com/news/another-recall-johnson-johnson-down-under
4. Emily Patterson (2013, May 17). DePuy Metal on Metal Hips Dropped by Johnson & Johnson Due to Lack of Sales, Not Lack of Safety, WTF? Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/mom_hips.shtml
5. Emily Patterson (2012, May 12). Johnson & Johnson Delaying $2.2 Billion DOJ Settlement to Reduce Risk of Liability to States and Victims Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_delays_settlement.shtml
6. Emily Patterson (2012, May 3). Lawsuits Mounting for Harm by Johnson & Johnson Implanted Mesh Products Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/mesh.shtml
7. Emily Patterson (2012, April 13). Johnson & Johnson Risperdal: Broken Laws and Side Effects Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/risperdal.shtml
8. John Fratti. Hurt by Levaquin Levaquin Adverse Events. Retrieved from http://www.levaquinadversesideeffect.com/
9. Emily Patterson (2012, October 1). Johnson & Johnson Levaquin Victim Permanently Disabled John Fratti Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/levaquin_john_fratti.shtml
10. Emily Patterson (Current). Twenty Years of KNOWN Carcinogens in J&J US Baby Care Products Finally Ends! Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/products.shtml
11. Emily Patterson (2013, May 8). List of Reasons Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky Should Immediately Resign Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/alex_gorsky_resignation.shtml