POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Check out the unbelievable price tag for stealing from Medicaid through Omnicare for prescriptions that harmed the victims of corruption, all costs passed on to taxpayers!
Keywords: omnicare, johnson and johnson, johnson & johnson, J&J, alex, gorsky, risperdal, medicai
Date Created/Edited: June 7, 2013
Here we go... Time to start calculating what Alex Gorsky has cost Johnson & Johnson:
Keep in mind, Johnson & Johnson only has ONE source of income, the wallets of consumers who are their customers and shareholders - ultimately, the fines, restitution and long-term health consequences for their victims comes from inflating the price of their products: drugs, consumer goods, medical devices.
Risperdal: Courtesy of JNJ CEO Alex Gorsky - this corrupt mess was his project while in control at Janssen. Hard to believe this asshole is CEO. Was Billy-Boy Weldon in his right mind when he chose Alex as CEO?
Federal: $2,200,000,000 ($2.2 BILLION)
Arkansas: $1,200,000,000 ($1.2 BILLION)
South Carolina: $327,000,000 ($327 million)
Texas: $158,000,000 ($158 million)
Louisiana: $258,000,000 ($258 million)
36 states, class action: $181,000,000 ($181 million)
Kentucky: $ Currently in litigation
Wow - Risperdal alone has already cost Johnson & Johnson over $5 BILLION in litigation. This figure does not include lawyer fees and other fees associated with defending Johnson & Johnson for breaking laws and regulations designed to protect consumers from harm. However, profits were $24 billion from 2003 to 2010, quite a chunk of change for causing permanent harm, and deaths, from illegal marketing and misrepresentation of a harmful drug. Take off what was lost in litigation and the profit just doesn't seem as steep, especially when additional personal injury and class action lawsuits continue to pile up.
Over $5 billion was needlessly added to the cost of our health care to cover this fiasco. Hence the high cost of health care...
Again I ask: Do you really want the CEO and Chair of the Board of a major medical corporation, our healthcare, quoted as saying, "You don't have to get it 100% right. When you get it 60%, go! Any more time that you spend trying to figure it out, you're going to lose in the speed that you're missing out on."
This is our health care, not a bunch of car parts!
When you look at the facts, it appears as though Alex Gorsky is not part of the solution to the problems at Johnson & Johnson - he's the cause of most of them. Given his lack of ethics, I think he should be banned from the medical and banking fields for the rest of his life.
1. Emily Patterson (2013, May 8). List of Reasons Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky Should Immediately Resign. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/alex_gorsky_resignation.shtml
2. Margaret Cronin Fisk, Jef Feeley and David Voreacos (2012, June 11). J&J Said to Agree to $2.2 Billion Drug Marketing Accord. Bloomberg. Retrieved from http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-11/j-j-said-to-pay-2-2-billion-to-end-risperdal-sales-probe.html
3. Emily Patterson (2012, November 6). JNJ's Recent Payoff's, I Mean Settlements, Risperdal and Levaquin. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/payoff_settlement.shtml