POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Psst, Xarelto is less effective, more expensive, with worse risk of deadly side effects, and an attempt to save the lives risked by blood clots in Johnson & Johnson Cordis Cypher heart stents.
Keywords: xarelto, cordis, cypher, stent, risk, lawsuit, johnson & johnson, johnson and johnson
Date Created/Edited: 2014, September 14
When I closed the first article I wrote regarding Johnson & Johnson Janssen's latest overhyped dud, Xareleto on May 23, 2012, I stated that "What I see is more off-label marketing to meet the sales goals and more harm with the resulting lawsuits."
Well, by gosh and by golly, guess what? Johnson & Johnson Janssen was sent a WARNING LETTER FOR FRAUD because the print ad "is false or misleading because it minimizes the risks associated with Xarelto and makes a misleading claim" on June 6, 2013. Hm. Imagine that. So, I was close on the expectation of off-label marketing, and, well, dead on with resulting lawsuits as they start to pour in.
Although Johnson & Johnson Janssen Xarelto is less effective, more expensive and has a greater risk of life-threatening side effects, they continue to try to push the FDA to allow additional uses for the drug - which the FDA has rejected THREE TIMES.
After researching the Johnson & Johnson Cordis Cypher Stent fiasco: 6 million stents with a dramatically increased risk of death due to blood clots developing in the stents - with lots of lawsuits coming in, I realized that one of the broader uses Johnson & Johnson wants for Xarelto is to reduce blood clots in patients with heart stents. It seems Johnson & Johnson is trying to save the lives of the recipients of the shitty Cypher Stents by selling more products rather than paying to remove the stents from the victims of yet another Johnson & Johnson crappy, fraudulently marketed, over-hyped and very harmful product.
1. Emily Patterson (2012, May 23). Xarelto by Johnson & Johnson is Likely Another OverHyped Dud. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/xarelto.shtml
2. Zarna Patel, Amy Toscano (2013, June 6). UNITED STATES FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION WARNING LETTER. United States Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/EnforcementActivitiesbyFDA/WarningLettersandNoticeofViolationLetterstoPharmaceuticalCompanies/UCM357833.pdf
3. Ed Silverman (2014, August 28). The Clot Thickens: Lawyers Boost Spending to Solicit Xarelto Lawsuits. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved from http://blogs.wsj.com/pharmalot/2014/08/29/the-clot-thickens-lawyers-boost-spending-to-solicit-xarelto-lawsuits/
4. Associated Press (2014, February 14). FDA Rejects Wider Use of J&J's Xarelto for 3rd Time. Motley Fool. Retrieved from http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/14/fda-rejects-wider-use-of-jjs-xarelto-for-3rd-time.aspx
5. Emily Patterson (2012, May 23). Johnson & Johnson Dumping Gorsky's Cordis Stolen Stent Laden with FDA Warnings, Recalls and Lawsuits. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/cordis.shtml