POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Faulty products and illegal marketing causing lifelong medical issues and disabilities are a cash cow for Johnson & Johnson.
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, johnson & johnson, J&J, risperdal, mesh, hip, profit
Date Created/Edited: 2013, April 29
As explained in my previous article, " Is Johnson & Johnson Really Giving or Just Marketing?, the JNJ marketing plan is to build consumer trust. In my second article related to Johnson & Johnson's abuse of the trust they built, "Johnson & Johnson's Unhealth Care Plan", I explain how the trust is used against us as more and more carcingens are included in their formulations, without any regard for the health and safety of our families and our children.
And here is how they make a ton of money by hurting people:
John Fratti is a perfect example of how Johnson & Johnson profits from the promotion and sale of pharmaceutical products with known increased risks for permanent disabilities as compared to safer products for non-life-threatening illnesses. He, and thousands of others were prescribed Levaquin, a drug with a high risk of permanent and life-long tendon deterioration and pain and suffering, a drug that should be used ONLY for life-threatening illnesses when other, less risky, pharmaceutical products were ineffective. John Fratti had a simple chest cold, easily controlled with inexpensive and available products with minimal risks of side effects.
John Fratti became permanently disabled after one course of Levaquin for a simple chest cold.
Johnson & Johnson created a cash cow. If a safer product had been chosen, John Fratti would not have been permanently disabled - requiring enormous medical resources to control the deterioration of the condition caused by Levaquin. Johnson & Johnson continues to profit for the rest of John Fratti's life - he relys on pharmaceutical products to control the pain, medical diagnostic equipment to monitor his deterioration, and other personal medical supplies manufactured by Johnson & Johnson for the rest of his life. $JNJ's profit would have been around $20 for a safe antibiotic. Now, with the known harm, their profit is tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars in profit from permanently disabling one person.
Multiply this by more than 100,000 people who are victims of Johnson & Johnson products such as Levaquin, Metal-on-Metal hips, transvaginal mesh, Risperdal, anal staplers, and who knows how many more?
In addition, Johnson & Johnson is not being held financially responsible for the harm they caused with the intentional promotion of harmful products for non-life-threatening illnesses. It appears as though the majority of those permanently disabled by a known harmful Johnson & Johnson product are on taxpayer funded disability, taxpayer funded medical care and often in taxpayer funded housing.
Lifelong medical care required from injuries is a lifetime of cash cow into J&J accounts from public and private healthcare as well as Social Security and life-long savings.
However, everything comes full circle. How much is Johnson & Johnson losing in litigation? Payoffs? Fines? Restitution to the victims? Look at the number of lawsuits coming in with more piling up and no end in sight. Hips. Mesh. Risperdal. Levaquin. Bone Cement. Only a few of the many JNJ products in litigation - and there are more coming in every day.
1. Emily Patterson (2012, March 22). Is Johnson & Johnson Really Giving or Just Marketing? Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/giving_or_marketing.shtml
2. Emily Patterson (2012, March 23). Johnson & Johnson UN-health Care Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/unhealth_care.shtml