POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
How about this for a rough outline of a strategy to dramatically reduce healthcare costs?
Keywords: aca, obamacare, medicaid, medicare, healthcare, crisis, resign, prosecute
Date Created/Edited: September 25, 2017
Obviously our elected officials have their heads up their asses.
It doesn't take much of a brain to realize that when healthcare products cause more harm than they do good, when the healthcare product solution is more harmful than the medical condition it was meant to treat or cure, when the victims of known harmful products continue to pile up, year after agonizing year, it's not a wonder healthcare costs are out of control, eh?
Add in multi-million dollar compensation packages, such as CEO Alex Gorsky's $25 MILLION EVERY YEAR, and Bill Weldon's $150 MILLION retirement package. Wonder how long it would take to get a total of the number of employees making over $1 million a year, who and how much? That is all added to the cost of healthcare. It's not a wonder healthcare costs are out of control, eh?
Have to add in dividends sent out to shareholders, increasing every year at the expense of the average working American's healthcare dollars (roughly 30 cents a share for over 2.50 BILLION shares outstanding...doing the math... roughly $35 BILLION a year of your healthcare dollars going directly to financial institutions).
Now add in about $5 billion going to support campaigns of their favorite candidates, lobbying with YOUR healthcare cash in hand AGAINST YOUR HEALTH for rights to harm more people for MORE MONEY from their suffering.
Also need around $500 BILLION to cover costs of victims of known harmful healthcare products.
Can't forget costs to deal with out-of-control street opioids.
All of these costs of doing business are included in the cost of healthcare products.
Where did you all think all this money is coming from? The tooth fairy?
Uh, no. It's coming out of YOUR paycheck and taxes to pay inflated prices for products so profit is high enough to toss money around.
If our elected officials have half a brain, they will strongly consider the following 15 Steps to SLASH Healthcare Costs ;o)
I wish they could remember they are supposed to be working for OUR health and prosperity, not their kickbacks and campaign contributions :(
15 Steps to SLASH Healthcare Costs ;o)
1. Sell all stock held by gov (fed, state, local, etc) and edu pensions
2. Put 9 scientists who disclosed @US_FDA corruption in management positions at FDA
3. Review harm vs benefit for all existing therapies. Remove harmful from market
4. Calculate cost of victims health and living expenses, send bill to pharma
5. Reduce all healthcare industry related TOTAL annual compensation to $1 million
6. Use the savings to pay for the victims of known harmful products
7. Reinvest in clean energy IE: solar, wind, hydro and geothermal
8. Reinvest in non-gmo food, strong crop care, proper animal care, etc
9. Reinvest in natural cleaning and personal care companies
10. Ban government employees from investing in stock or receiving gifts from corporations.
11. Stop tracking users, start tracking raw materials to end fentanyl and pharmaceuticals crisis.
12. Rehabilitate addicts/mentally ill with controlled step-down and alternative lifestyle enlightening.
13. Remove deductables and co-payments from ALL healthcare.
14. Add your own...
15. Add your own...
Enjoy massive healthcare savings by ensuring, and investing in, HEALTHY people :o)
These 15 steps pretty much ensure a safer, healthier life for all future generations. These changes will not only improve lives for everyone on the planet, but also improve the conditions for the planet herself by reducing carbon-based emissions and increasing vegetative growth which will assist in filtering and reducing current air pollution. This will lead to less toxic, healthier air, water and soil - a benefit to every creature on the face of the earth ;o)