WHO GETS JNJ INFO HERE?
THESE NOTABLE VISITORS ;o)
Regular visitors to the JohnsonAndToxin site include these and many others...
- US SENATE
- World Health Organization
- National Health Service UK
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- US Federal Reserve
- and others from the alphabet soup of government organizations around the world.
This site also regularly receives visitors from:
- offices of the DOW
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Harris Trust & Savings Bank
- BlackRock Financial Management
- The Capital Group
- RBS Securities in US
- Bank of America
- as well as other major financial institutions.
The site has the Honor of being visited by:
- Ernst & Young
- Group M (world's largest media investment group)
- Young & Rubicam PR FIRM
- Porter Novelli PR FIRM
- Grey Group PR FIRM
This site has been visited by numerous educational facilities including:
- India Institute of Management
- Quinnipiac University
- Universitaet Graz
- Baruch College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Lancaster University
- Miami Dade College
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Loyola University
- Punjabi University
- Franciscan University
- Arizona State University
- University of Surrey London
- Loughborough University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Northern Caribbean University
- Louisiana State University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of California
- Rutgers University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Vanderbuilt University
- Macquarie University
- CRI Universite de Nantes - 2 Rue de la Houssiniere
- International Islamic University Of Malaysia
- Baylor University
- Taiwan Academic Network (TANet) Information Center
- Suffolk University
- Pittsburg State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Miami
- University of Hawaii
- University of Colorado
- Duke University
- just to name a few.
And, of course, visitors from Johnson & Johnson servers around the world, Bayer, Synthes, Merck and others.
In addition to the very interesting visitors to the web site, I have been contacted by reporters such as Steven Brill and Jane Akre, lawyers from four countries such as Michael Huttner of the US, Jacquelyn NG from DEACONS in Hong Kong, Charlie Euchner Case Writer & Project Editor Yale School of Management, a variety of whistleblowers including Scott Bartz, one of the convicted (which I cannot disclose publicly) and numerous victims. They are all using the information from the Johnson and Toxin site for their court cases and research projects asking me to do specific research in addition to what is on the site.
Corruption Making Johnson & Johnson Products a Game of HealthCare Roulette
Bad hips. Bad mesh. Bad butt staplers. Bad drugs. All were known to have above acceptible risks. All were sold anyway through a corrupt system. Harming and sometimes killing their victims.
Date Created: 2014, March 28
Keywords: metal, hip, risperdal, levaquin, vaginal, mesh, TVT, corruption
Site accessed 2,917,082 times.
This page accessed 16,729 times.
In addition to chronic recalls that Johnson & Johnson was unable to solve, so the United States Food and Drug Administration had to shut down one facility and force Johnson & Johnson to clean up while under supervision, Johnson & Johnson has had quite a few other major product problems.
It seems the US health services are constantly bashing healthcare products and healthcare product facilities in other countries. Um, how about take a really close look at that shape of our own embarrassment of the healthcare industry: Johnson & Johnson...
Known harmful drugs.
Known faulty devices.
Withholding evidence from the US FDA for evaluation as required.
Providing doctors with false and misleading advertising on which to base their decisions for the care of your health and the health and safety of your loved ones.
Corruption in United States Food and Drug Administration.
Each permanently disabled, suffering victim from a known defective, harmful or toxic product becomes a life-long income stream for Johnson & Johnson and their banking investors. Quite literally turning people into life-long cash cows for the pharmaceutical industry.
I could go on, but maybe you get the picture:
Does ANYONE else think it might be time to admit that it's time to get the corruption out of the United States healthcare system before you, yourself, become the next victim of Johnson & Johnson HealthCare Roulette?
Supported ONLY by Gifts...
Please note the lack of squiggling, jiggling ads all over the place. I'm not working for advertisers, I'm working for you. Financial support for this work is provided only
by visitors. Only 1 in every 10,000 or so sends help. It would be nice to see that increase. Gifts accepted securely via PayPal - no PayPal account required.
1. Emily Patterson (2012, April 4). Johnson & Johnson Paying Outrageous Salaries Amid Massive Layoffs, Plant Closings and Facility Deterioration. JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/irresponsible_business_management.shtml
2. Emily Patterson (site section). Johnson & Johnson's Steady Supply of Harmful, Illegally Promoted Drugs. JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/drugs.shtml
3. Emily Patterson (site section). Chronic Flow of Johnson & Johnson Defective Devices. JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/devices.shtml
4. Emily Patterson (2013, July 21). Johnson & Johnson Janssen Xarelto Marketed In Violation of FDA Regulations. JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/xarelto_marketing_fraud.shtml
5. Emily Patterson (2013, August 6). Pharmaceutical Companies Fighting Data Disclosure. JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/pharma_fighting_disclosure.shtml
6. Emily Patterson (2012, April 13). Johnson & Johnson Risperdal: Broken Laws and Side Effects. JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/risperdal.shtml
7. Emily Patterson (site section). United States Food and Drug Administration WARNING: "FDA CORRUPT". JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/fda.shtml