POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Take a look at the cost of more than 48 thousand US lawsuits pending against Johnson & Johnson.
Keywords: levaquin, risperdal, asr, hip, transvaginal, tvt, mesh, lawsuit
Date Created/Edited: September 18, 2014
When I found out that I can find out how many victims of Johnson & Johnson known defective drugs and devices have filed lawsuits from their Annual Shareholder Report, I decided to investigate the 2013 Annual Shareholder Report for the numbers of victims of so many horrible products. It wasn't exactly easy to find, but in Section 21, Legal Proceedings on page 64, the Product Liability section the products and the number of victims that have filed lawsuits really are listed. So, let's take a closer look at this - and the potential costs. After running the numbers, it's quite obvious that there is a good possibility that the incredible number of lawsuits will soon sink the company.
The 2013 Shareholder Report Discloses:
1,165 Levaquin Lawsuits
12,340 ASR Hip Lawsuits
5,560 Pinnacle Hip Lawsuits
500 Risperdal Lawsuits
28,810 Mesh Product Lawsuits
22 Duragesic Lawsuits
140 Topomax Lawsuits
While this lawsuit list looks pretty short compared to what I've been seeing regarding Xarelto, Heart Stents, butt staplers, bone cement and other product lawsuits, for the sake of this article, we'll just stick to what J&J admits in their shareholder report, and see what's on for next year. In addition, keep in mind that this is only a list for the United States. Lawsuits filed in Australia, Belgium, Canada, England, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, Scotland, the United Kingdom and Venezuela are not included - but will have a huge impact on the total going out in liability costs and compensation, as well as the global reputation of the company.
So, going with only the lawsuits listed in the shareholder report, and only the lawsuits filed in the United States, it appears that there are over 48,537 lawsuits pending as of the 2013 Shareholder Annual Report. As stated in the report, 8,000 of these were covered by the Class Action suit which is in appeal, for $2.5 billion. So, dumping those victims, there are still over 40,000 lawsuits pending in the US.
With just a little bit of math, basically move a bunch of zero's, it's pretty simple to see that, if each of these costs only a bare minimum of $1,000,000 to fight, lose and then appeal, the cost will be over $40,000,000,000. If only half settle for a bare minimum of $1,000,000 - the total comes to over $60 billion - a major cut into J&J's net worth of $78 billion. This will leave only $18 billion to deal with the lawsuits filed from the other 10 countries mentioned in the Shareholder Report.
I compared the number of product liability lawsuits from the 2013 Shareholder Report to the number of lawsuits from the 2012 Shareholder Report. Amazingly, the number of lawsuits more than DOUBLED! Product liability lawsuits went from 20,680 in 2012 to 48,537. Um, MORE THAN DOUBLED!
I don't know about you - but it looks like lawsuits finally outweigh income and assets. It seems that J&J is headed for bankruptcy. Obviously, trying to prevent that, J&J recently sold off KY, Ortho Diagnostics and is trying to sell off Cordis. However, selling Cordis will likely be very challenging, considering the litigation not mentioned in the Shareholder Report for defective Cypher Heart Stents.
Further in Section 21 lawsuits for other subjects are included as well. I'm only concerned about the victims of known harmful and defective products - which, is obviously enough to drain the equity right out of J&J - globally.
It's not much of a wonder now why Berkshire and Trojan dumped JNJ stock - and insiders are selling it off as quickly as quietly possible. This company isn't worth shit, and their products obviously suck.
1. Johnson & Johnson (2013, December). Johnson & Johnson 2013 Shareholder Report. Johnson & Johnson. Retrieved from http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/JNJ/3461521603x0x733042/DDD2ABD5-2CC6-41D2-8ACB-EC2A967727E4/ar2013_JNJ.pdf
2. Yahoo (2014, June). Johnson & Johnson Balance Sheet (Quarterly). YCharts (Yahoo Finance). Retrieved from http://ycharts.com/financials/JNJ/balance_sheet/quarterly
3. Johnson & Johnson (2012, December). Johnson & Johnson 2012 Shareholder Report. Johnson & Johnson. Retrieved from http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/JNJ/3461521603x0x644760/85FD0CFF-2305-4A02-8294-2E47D0F31850/JNJ2012annualreport.pdf