The content you requested is below this very important information...
WITHOUT FINANCIAL SUPPORT, this list of content, six years of work WILL BE GONE FROM THE INTERNET. SURVIVING ON AN EXTREMELY LIMITED INCOME, I HAVE NO MONEY TO PUT INTO THIS EFFORT.
The site has had well over 2 MILLION page views. I've received thousands of emails from victims asking how the hell Johnson & Johnson gets away with slaughtering people with their products. Gee, likely because there is no financial support for this side of the fight to expose the horrendous flood of harmful products and the corruption that allows this crap to get on the market in the first place.
SO RUN ALONG AND POISON YOUR OWN BABIES AT THE REQUEST OF JOHNSON & JOHNSON...they obviously don't want to give up their easy money from talc cancer victims ;o)
MOMS AND DADS IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES (United States, European Union, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, China, India, Israel, South Africa, Turkey, and Indonesia) PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO JOHNSON & JOHNSON STATEMENTS ON TALC
THEY ARE FLAT OUT REFUSING TO REMOVE TALC FROM PRODUCTS INTENDED FOR BABIES OR FEMALE HYGEINE: Johnson & Johnson has set up an entire web site to continue bullshitting people about the safety of products containing talc. Here is the J&J BULLSHIT "TALC IS SAFE DAMMIT" SITE. Their own internal documents PROVE they are well aware that talc increases the risk of developing LUNG CANCER, gee, just lost the first lawsuit for talc causing LUNG CANCER. It has also been shown that talc likely increases the risk of developing ovarian cancer by at least 30%. Ovarian cancer is a SILENT KILLER - pretty much once you realize you have it, you're dead.
However, no one needs to bother trying to read and interpret stacks of study results because Johnson & Johnson's own internal documents, such as this, PROVE they are well-aware of the health risks related to the use of talc-based products:
"... the talc industry will be perceived by the public like it perceives the cigarette industry: denying the obvious in the face of all evidence to the contrary."
Johnson & Johnson quite literally convinced three generations of women to poison their own babies with known cancer-causing talc. They tossed it at us for FREE in MATERNITY WARDS FOR GOD'S SAKES! I don't know about you, but I'm not real thrilled about the fact that I was lied to and convinced to poison MY OWN BABIES with Johnson & Johnson cancer-causing baby products, the original reason I started this web site.
Today is April 24, 2018 at 11:00 PM Eastern US time.
I have no money to pay the server fees on the 26th of April. Without help, the site goes down, deleting THIS ENTIRE LIST OF OVER 150 ARTICLES EXPOSING MASSIVE HARM BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON AND SUBSIDIARY PRODUCTS, as well as corruption in the United States Food and Drug Administration, more corruption in the United States Senate HELP Committee, the committee responsible for overseeing the United States Food and Drug Administration. Also, I have discovered that Mr. and Mrs. Obama BOTH worked for Sidley Austin, a corporate DEFENSE attorney group with experience defending Johnson & Johnson and other pharmaceutical companies. Michelle was a partner and Barack her understudy intern.
This site has had over 2 MILLION page views since I put it online in March of 2012. Numerous visitors, such as Johnson & Johnson, global financial institutions, global health organizations, insurance companies, other pharma, gov agencies such as US CDC, US FDA, US Senate, US Homeland Security, US Department of Defense, etc. Basically, all the corrupt...and yes, I can prove the visits by logged IP address. For example, the site has received over 6,000 visits from Johnson & Johnson servers alone.
This site is being watched DAILY by all these very important people.
I have got to raise $250 to keep this work online.
I have a fixed income and cannot pay for all this myself.
Will you please help?
Raised as of 11:00 PM April 24, 2018 Eastern US time: $0
Not ONE PENNY since February. I have no money to keep this online. I'm very sorry I have no money. I could, and did, do all the work, but not enough support to continue.
Still need to raise $250 before April 26, 2018
This six years of work is the LARGEST, if not the ONLY, site exposing the massive consumer harm by Johnson & Johnson products and the corruption in the United States government that allows Johnson & Johnson and their 260+ subsidiaries to continue pushing KNOWN HARMFUL consumer goods, pharmaaceuticals and medical devices on consumers around the world.
If the site goes down, I will have no way to come up with even more money to put it back up. PLEASE HELP KEEP THAT FROM HAPPENING
Please enter any amount you can contribute, even if only a few dollars. I do NOT post who sent the gift unless the giver specifically requests their contact information posted with the gift amount. By law, givers of gifts under $13,000 do NOT have to be disclosed during any audit, and I'm pretty certain no one will contribute anywhere near that much! I truly value your privacy. I do not ever request help via email or any other means, I send a 'thank you' and delete your contact information. Gifts are sent through PayPal and I do NOT have access to any transaction information, ensuring YOUR safety and privacy.
As another likely corrupt FDA Commissioner, Dr. Margaret Hamburg, leaves, another likely corrupt FDA Commissioner, Dr. Robert Califf, appointed. Oh joy.
Keywords: xarelto, FDA, commissioner, risk, johnson & johnson, johnson and johnson, bayer, califf
Date Created/Edited: March 2, 2016
Here we go again. The project leader for Johnson & Johnson killer drug Xarelto is now the Commissioner of the United States Food and Drug Administration. Wonderful, eh? Dr. Robert Califf replaces likely corrupt Margaret Hamburg whose investment guru husband made billions when she pushed another killer drug, Levaquin, through the FDA without any concern for consumer safety.
'Doctor' Califf was project leader for Johnson & Johnson Xarelto. Somehow, with Dr. Hamburg as FDA Commissioner, Xarelto was pushed through the FDA with missing safety data, the trial had a 12% drop-out rate and three deaths. Wonder how much Dr. Hamburg's husband made on that deal? Obviously enough to retire on, since Dr. Hamburg publicized her resignation in February of 2015. Under her less-than-watchful eye, over 51 healthcare products were pushed through the FDA. Goodies such as Xarelto, Levaquin, transvaginal mesh, Essure and other, obviously harmful products to increase, I mean serve those with, 'unmet medical needs'. Sounds like a Johnson & Johnson CEO Gorsky slogan, eh? Obviously her comments come straight from a Johnson & Johnson marketing plan.
Back to Dr. Califf...
I noticed that the write-up regarding Dr. Califf posted on the National Institutes of Health web site makes no mention of any specific projects headed by Dr. Califf. It simply claims he's an expert in the field, went to school, yada-yada-yada. The write-up makes no mention of Dr. Califf's work with failed medicated heart stents or Xarelto. Hm. Wonder why? Oh, because both medicated stents and Xarelto are failed projects that killed people, have Johnson & Johnson facing numerous lawsuits from harm and death. Yeh, can see why that shouldn't be publicized, eh?
While the approval department of the United States Food and Drug Administration is obviously corrupt, at least the safety end of the organization appears minimally intact. The FDA did send out warning letters regarding flaws in Xarelto trials in 2005 and 2006, but Johnson & Johnson and Bayer simply ignored them. The drug was passed through in record time, the money was (and still is) pouring in like blood from the victims of the drug's main side effect, internal hemorrage. Xarelto is still on the market, increasing risk of the silent killer of internal hemorrhage.
Johnson & Johnson attempted to get Xarelto pushed through to treat stent thrombosis. They wanted to use the victims from Cypher stents to increase demand and profit from another product. While that sounds good in theory, it's probably best that people who will likely require surgery to remove or replace the defective device, don't take a drug that will make surgery impossible due to risk of hemorrage caused by Xarelto. Because, without any consideration for victims, I mean patients, Xarelto was passed through the FDA without an antidote, the blood-thinning effects of Xarelto cannot be turned off. Thankfully, the FDA panel said NO. Not once, but all three times Johnson & Johnson tried to push this garbage through.
So, we have an FDA Commissioner who obviously has no concern for the health, safety and well-being of patients replacing an FDA Commissioner who obviously had no concern for the health, safety and well-being of patients.
The most frightening part, the US Senate approved this killer drug project leader 89 to 4, with the rest abstaining or unable to vote. The four who voted against Califf as new FDA Commissioner were: Joe Manchin, III (D - WV), Edward J. Markey (D - MA), Richard Blumenthal (D - CT) and Kelly Ayotte (R - NH). Although on the US Senate HELP Committee, Senator Sanders did not vote due to his presidential campaign. Supposedly, he stated he would have voted against approving Dr. Robert Califf. The next act of this corrupt three ring circus, the New England Journal of Medicine is a bit pissed that they were mislead into supporting the approval of Dr. Robert Califf's Xarelto project. This could get interesting. Killing people, lying and withholding information from the FDA to get a drug approved is one thing. But it seems as though screwing with the reputation of the world's most prestigious medical journals may actually have more consequences than harming, and even killing, people around the world.
Hopefully, we will see an investigation into what Califf knew and when. Likely, we'll get nothing more than a lot of marketing baloney. But as head of US FDA with a reputation of hiding safety data, ignoring FDA warnings and promoting a drug to compensate for the harm caused by a device approved 89-4, it seems the health and safety of the American people, and people around the world, is the furthest thing from at least 89 of our senators minds, eh?
1. Emily Patterson (2012, May 23). Xarelto by Johnson & Johnson is Likely Another OverHyped Dud. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/xarelto.shtml
2. Chris Newmarker (2016, February 8). Former FDA Commissioner, J&J Targeted in Federal Lawsuit. QMed. Retrieved from http://www.qmed.com/news/former-fda-commissioner-jj-targeted-federal-lawsuit?cid=sm.qmed.site.qmedsocial&hootPostID=274e0ae283f928abd7add1129a5a5ca9
3. Toni Clarke (2015, February 5). U.S. FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg to step down. Reuters. Retrieved from http://www.reuters.com/article/us-fda-hamburg-resignation-exclusive-idUSKBN0L90GT20150205
4. Staff Writer (2015, December 16). U.S. FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg to step down. National Institutes of Health. Retrieved from http://www.nih.gov/precision-medicine-initiative-cohort-program/robert-m-califf-md-macc
5. Ed Silverman (2015, December 7). J&J blood thinner under review for trial overseen by FDA nominee Califf Stat News. Retrieved from http://www.statnews.com/pharmalot/2015/12/07/fda-xarelto-robert-califf-drug/
6. Barbara J. Lassens (2005, October 4). WARNING LETTER United States Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2005/ucm075594.htm
7. Barbara J. Cassens (2006, November 29). WARNING LETTER United States Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/iceci/enforcementactions/warningletters/2006/ucm076188.htm
8. AA Bavry, DJ Kumbhani, TJ Helton, and DL Bhatt (2005). What is the risk of stent thrombosis associated with the use of paclitaxel-eluting stents for percutaneous coronary intervention: a meta-analysis National Institutes of Health. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0022694/
9. Thomas F. Lüscher, MD; Jan Steffel, MD; Franz R. Eberli, MD; Michael Joner, MD; Gaku Nakazawa, MD; Felix C. Tanner, MD; Renu Virmani, MD (2007). Drug-Eluting Stent and Coronary Thrombosis American Heart Association. Retrieved from http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/115/8/1051.long
10. Emily Patterson (2014, September 14). Johnson & Johnson Xarelto, False Marketing, Lawsuits and FDA Says THREE TIMES, "NO EXPANDED USES!" Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/xarelto_continued.shtml
11. Mary Clare Jalonick and Matthew Perrone (2016, March). Senate confirms Robert Califf as head of FDA NBC. Retrieved from http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31304240/senate-confirms-robert-califf-as-head-of-fda
12. Katie Thomas (2016, March 1). Document Claims Drug Makers Deceived a Top Medical Journal New York Times. Retrieved from http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/02/business/document-claims-drug-makers-deceived-a-top-medical-journal.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0