POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Insider trading shows JNJ management selling and no buying for years and Berkshire dumped all of JNJ stock. Gee, wonder why? Maybe corruption, lawsuits, recalls and toxic products? Nah...
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, johnson & johnson, J&J, insider, trading, berkshire
Date Created/Edited: 2013, July 18
I love this quote on the Securities and Exchange Commission Form 4 web page for Johnson & Johnson
"Insiders might sell their shares for any number of reasons, but they buy them for only one: they think the price will rise"Considering the SEC Form 4 shows that management is not buying JNJ stock, and has been selling since 2011, it seems like a very good indication that Johnson & Johnson executives are not very confident in the future of JNJ. In addition, Berkshire and Hathaway, the conglomerate holding company, has dropped Johnson & Johnson from their portfolio. Well, it's really starting to look like all the problems at Johnson & Johnson are finally affecting management and investor confidence in the company.
If you take a look at the SEC Form 4 for Johnson & Johnson, it is apparent that management across the board has been dumping JNJ stock without buying for almost two years. Executives from the Controller, to the CEO to the retired CEO,the management is pulling their money out of the company. Isn't that a 'bad thing'? In addition, unlike other, similar industries, insider trading is - $87,806,045.
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway started off in March 2012 with 30 million shares of JNJ. By June 30, 2012 had sold off almost one third of his JNJ stock. That seems like a lot to me. Berkshire continued to dump JNJ with dropping over 29 million shares of JNJ stock in less than a year. After dropping more than 95% of JNJ stock, the value of the stock they still hold makes up only $34 million of their multi-billion dollar portfolio. During the first quarter of 2013, Berkshire dumped the last of JNJ from Warren Buffet's portfolio.
Yep, looks like a whole lot of bailing going on, and we're not talking hay.
Maybe it is becoming apparent to Billy, Dorksky, Dominic, Russell, James, and Mr. Warren Buffet, that JNJ stock finally has more outgoing in recalls, litigation, settlements, fines, restituttion and lawsuits against it than Johnson & Johnson can handle with current income and cash reserves.
Wait, I think I saw that coming about a year ago - and a lot more have been added since then.
1. US SEC (Current). SEC Form 4 Insider Trading United States Securities Exchange Commission. Retrieved from http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/200406.htm
2. Jon C. Ogg (2013, May 13). Berkshire Hathaway 2013 Annual Meeting Focus: Buffett Portfolio Changes 24/7 Wall St.. Retrieved from http://247wallst.com/banking-finance/2013/05/03/berkshire-hathaway-2013-annual-meeting-focus-buffett-portfolio-changes/
3. Bloomberg News (2012, August 14). Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway cuts Johnson & Johnson holdings, adds oil NJ.com. Retrieved from http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf/2012/08/buffetts_berkshire_hathaway_cu.html
4. Alex Crippen (2012, November 14). Buffett's Berkshire Sells Most of J&J and GE Stakes CNBC. Retrieved from http://www.cnbc.com/id/49827014