WHO GETS JNJ INFO HERE?
THESE NOTABLE VISITORS ;o)
Regular visitors to the JohnsonAndToxin site include these and many others...
- US SENATE
- World Health Organization
- National Health Service UK
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- US Federal Reserve
- and others from the alphabet soup of government organizations around the world.
This site also regularly receives visitors from:
- offices of the DOW
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Harris Trust & Savings Bank
- BlackRock Financial Management
- The Capital Group
- RBS Securities in US
- Bank of America
- as well as other major financial institutions.
The site has the Honor of being visited by:
- Ernst & Young
- Group M (world's largest media investment group)
- Young & Rubicam PR FIRM
- Porter Novelli PR FIRM
- Grey Group PR FIRM
This site has been visited by numerous educational facilities including:
- India Institute of Management
- Quinnipiac University
- Universitaet Graz
- Baruch College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Lancaster University
- Miami Dade College
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Loyola University
- Punjabi University
- Franciscan University
- Arizona State University
- University of Surrey London
- Loughborough University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Northern Caribbean University
- Louisiana State University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of California
- Rutgers University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Vanderbuilt University
- Macquarie University
- CRI Universite de Nantes - 2 Rue de la Houssiniere
- International Islamic University Of Malaysia
- Baylor University
- Taiwan Academic Network (TANet) Information Center
- Suffolk University
- Pittsburg State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Miami
- University of Hawaii
- University of Colorado
- Duke University
- just to name a few.
And, of course, visitors from Johnson & Johnson servers around the world, Bayer, Synthes, Merck and others.
In addition to the very interesting visitors to the web site, I have been contacted by reporters such as Steven Brill and Jane Akre, lawyers from four countries such as Michael Huttner of the US, Jacquelyn NG from DEACONS in Hong Kong, Charlie Euchner Case Writer & Project Editor Yale School of Management, a variety of whistleblowers including Scott Bartz, one of the convicted (which I cannot disclose publicly) and numerous victims. They are all using the information from the Johnson and Toxin site for their court cases and research projects asking me to do specific research in addition to what is on the site.
Facts About Johnson and Johnson Bill Weldon CEO Successor Alex Gorsky
Alex Gorsky has his illegal little paws in a whole lot of J&J issues, from Omnicare kickbacks, Medicaid fraud, defective hips and the latest addition, the Mesh Mess.
Date Created: 2012, May 3
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, johnson + johnson, J&J, risperdal, Omnicare, Alex, Gorsky
Site accessed 2,671,768 times.
This page accessed 11,870 times.
BusinessWeek provides a very detailed profile of Alex Gorsky. He was Worldwide Chairman of Medical Devices & Diagnostics Group at Johnson & Johnson since September 2009, Chief Operating Officer and Head of General Medicines at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NPC) from May 2004 to February 2008. During the time that Alex was the Worldwide Chairman of Medical Devices & Diagnostics, 93,000 faulty hips were implanted in people around the world. The hips continued to be distributed for almost two years after the FDA notified Johnson & Johnson's DePuy that there was an unacceptably high failure rate and risk of heavy metal blood poisoning. Metal-on-metal hip lawsuits are starting to flood in from two countries, the United States and Australia.
According to BusinessWeek, his landmark achievements at Janssen include the commercialization of blockbusters Risperdal, an atypical anti-psychotic medicine. Risperdal is the subject of numerous state, federal and consumer lawsuits involving off-label prescriptions which harmed and increased deaths in children and the elderly. In addition, kickbacks were paid to Omnicare - as proven in at least two state courts - to increase the sales, provide preferential treatment and to increase off-label prescribing of the drug to increase profits from the drug.
The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg Business Week did an excellent job covering the fact that the Department of Justice would like to talk to Alex about his knowledge of the Risperdal/OmniCare marketing scam. As of the upload of this article, Alex was still hiding behind the pant legs of J&J's lawyers.
These are the facts on Alex Gorsky: a history of fraud, kick-backs, patent infringement, choosing to introduce a product based on a recalled and harmful product from another company and evading questioning regarding his knowledge of the illegal activities in a project that was under his direct control. His choices have already cost the company billions of dollars - and the lawsuits, such as Risperdal, mesh and hip lawsuits in three countries so far, have not stopped coming in yet.
Alex Gorsky continues to refuse to talk to the Department of Justice and hide behind the trouser legs of J&J lawyers with regard to his knowledge of his involvement with the Risperdal scandal. While Bill Weldon had plenty of faults, I never saw anything that showed him to be a coward.
And this is the new CEO of Johnson & Johnson...
Supported ONLY by Gifts...
Please note the lack of squiggling, jiggling ads all over the place. I'm not working for advertisers, I'm working for you. Financial support for this work is provided only
by visitors. Only 1 in every 10,000 or so sends help. It would be nice to see that increase. Gifts accepted securely via PayPal - no PayPal account required.
1. Business Week Executive Profile (current). Executive Profile Alex Gorsky Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of Executive Committee and Chairman of Finance Committee, Johnson & Johnson. Busines Week. Retrieved from http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=9897075&ticker=JNJ:US&previousCapId=139677&previousTitle=JOHNSON%20%26%20JOHNSON
2. Emily Patterson (2012, April 16). Johnson & Johnson DePuy Global Recall of 93,000 Defective Hips. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/recalled_hips.shtml
3. Emily Patterson (2012, May 3). Johnson & Johnson $4 Billion for DePuy Hip Harm in U.S., With Lawsuits in at Least 4 More Countries. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/hip_lawsuits.shtml
4. Business Week Executive Profile (current). Executive Profile Alex Gorsky Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of Executive Committee and Chairman of Finance Committee, Johnson & Johnson. Busines Week. Retrieved from http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=9897075&ticker=JNJ:US&previousCapId=139677&previousTitle=JOHNSON%20%26%20JOHNSON
5. Emily Patterson (2012, April 13). Johnson & Johnson Risperdal: Broken Laws and Side Effects. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/risperdal.shtml
6. Peter Loftus (2012, April 13). U.S. Wants to Question Incoming J&J CEO in Lawsuit. Wall Street Jounal. Retrieved from http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304444604577341930549079376.html
7. Margaret Cronin Fisk (2012, April 13). J&Jís Gorsky Should Be Forced to Testify in Suit, U.S. Says. Bloomberg Business Week. Retrieved from http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-04-13/j-and-j-s-gorsky-should-be-forced-to-testify-in-suit-u-dot-s-dot-says
8. Emily Patterson (2012, April 13). Johnson & Johnson Risperdal: Broken Laws and Side Effects. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/risperdal.shtml