POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Two more ingredients to keep an eye on. Emerging data suggests this one may be a dermal irritant, associated with eczema and a possible neurotoxin.
Keywords: methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, risks, information, ingredient, about, what, is
Date Created/Edited: May 12, 2012
Methylisothiazolinone is a potentially toxic ingredient in some Johnson and Johnson baby care products. According to the research I did on the National Library of Medicine web site, it seems that there is a good chance that methylisothiazolinone is a dermal irritant, associated with eczema and a possible neurotoxin. Numerous studies show a connection between exposure to methylisothiazolinone and contact dematitis and then there's this one, "Methylisothiazolinone, a neurotoxic biocide, disrupts the association of SRC family tyrosine kinases with focal adhesion kinase in developing cortical neurons.", which summarizes, "Prolonged exposure to low levels of MIT and related compounds may have damaging consequences to the developing nervous system."
I don't want you to believe me, here's a link to the list: Methylisothiazolinone on the National Library of Medicine
Methylchloroisothiazolinone has over 70 references in the National Library of medicine database regarding its ability to be an allergen that causes contact dermatitis, causing issues such as eczema - which is horribly uncomfortable and disfiguring.
I don't want you to believe me, here's a link to the list: Methylchloroisothiazolinone on the National Library of Medicine
1. Department of Neurobiology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine; E1456 BST, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA. (2006, June). Methylisothiazolinone, a neurotoxic biocide, disrupts the association of SRC family tyrosine kinases with focal adhesion kinase in developing cortical neurons. The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16547166
2. Pub Med Search. (Current). SEARCH: Methylisothiazolinone United States National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, PubMed. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Methylisothiazolinone
2. Pub Med Search. (Current). SEARCH: Methylchloroisothiazolinone United States National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, PubMed. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Methylchloroisothiazolinone