This is INDEPENDENT, AD-FREE work that you are certainly NOT going to see in conventional media.
Please help keep JohnsonAndToxin ad-free, online and me working to expose Johnson & Johnson and their 275+ subsidiaries for the benefit of every man, woman and child on the planet - and that INCLUDES YOU and the ones YOU love.
NOTE: November 18,2017:
HAVE NOT HAD A GIFT OF SUPPORT SINCE SEPTEMBER 26, 2017.
I CANNOT AFFORD THIS ENTIRE PROJECT ALONE.
The site ended up going down for two days because I was late with last months' hosting fees. I can't come up with enough money again this month for the hosting fees due on November 26. Without financial support, the site and all content will likely go down again.
PLEASE, PLEASE HELP...
Asians will soon get to experience a deeper entrenchment of known harmful JNJ products, and Gorsky's crazy healthcare cost control strategy.
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, asia, asian, china, chinese, apec, PhRMA
Date Created/Edited: April 22, 2015
I'm not really certain the Asian population is aware of the problems at Johnson & Johnson.People in other countries who are victims of TVTMesh, Risperdal, Metal-on-Metal Hips and other known defective or harmful products, would likely tell the Asian population that a lot needs to change at Johnson & Johnson before they expand operations in the area. I wonder how many Asians are aware of the fact that Johnson & Johnson has racked up well over 48,500 lawsuits? I wonder how many Asians are aware that the only good thing about Johnson & Johnson is their marketing plan?
Hopefully, Johnson & Johnson shareholders will see the need to force many changes in the way Johnson & Johnson and their subsidiaries do business. Although products that harm people create incredibly profitable victims, as with the rest of the world, I don't think the people of Asia will be happy with products that cause harm for future profits either.
I hope Asian people stand up against allowing Johnson & Johnson with a CEO that states, "60% and GO!" when it comes to meeting their healthcare needs safely and effectively ;o)
In addition, I hope Asian people stand up against allowing a Johnson & Johnson intentionally, drastically, dramatically and at risk of fines and/or jail time if not paid (kinda like ObamaCare, eh?) increase their healthcare costs, and demand reasonable prices for healthcare-related goods and services.
1. John Eisler (2015, April). Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) To Expand In Asia. US Markets Daily. Retrieved from http://www.usmarketsdaily.com/johnson-johnson-nysejnj-to-expand-in-asia-11461
2. White House Press Secretary (2011, November 12). Press Briefing by Principal Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest, Bill Weldon, CEO for Johnson & Johnson, Rich Lavin, Group President of Caterpillar and Eric Schmidt, CEO for Google, 11/12/2011. Office of the US Press Secretary. Retrieved from https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/11/12/press-briefing-principal-deputy-press-secretary-josh-earnest-bill-weldon
3. Maona Surfrider Resort (2015, April). Maona Surfrider Resort. Maona Surfrider Resort. Retrieved from http://www.moana-surfrider.com/
4. Emily Patterson (2014, September 18). Johnson & Johnson Global Lawsuit Update: 48,500 and Skyrocketing. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/lawsuit_update.shtml
5. Emily Patterson (2015, March 263). Honoring Request to Say Something Nice About Johnson & Johnson Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/positive_about_jnj.shtml
6. Emily Patterson (2015, March 26). 2015 Consumer Letter to Johnson & Johnson Shareholders Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/2015_jnj_shareholder_letter.shtml