POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Those of us that can see the future see that a WalMart ban on products that contain known carcinogens, known asthmagens and other harmful ingredients can see that it will ban many, if not most, of current Johnson & Johnson products.
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, johnson + johnson, J&J, walmart, ban, carcinogens, products
Date Created/Edited: 2013, September 20
Special Note to JNJ Lurkers: Message to Billie-Boy Weldon and Demented Alex Gorsky: If you won't listen to your consumers, maybe you'll listen to Wal-Mart: Get your crap off the shelves of our stores! NOW. Thank you very much - Emily
In the AP article, "Wal-Mart banning toxic chemicals in some products", it is reported that the largest global merchant on the planet is standing firmly behind consumers in our demand for safe products around the world! Wal-Mart is demanding the suppliers remove the main 10 known harmful ingredients from cleaning and body care products. This is so exciting, a life-time dream for millions of people around the world, 20 to 50 years of research, advocacy and educating other consumers has finally come true. There will soon be only safe products on the shelves of our stores. I hope other retail chains will follow this same high standard of safety for their customers and work to reduce or eliminate products with known harmful ingredients from the shelves of their stores, too.
A WalMart ban on products that contain known carcinogens such as formaldehyde and 1,4-dioxane and other harmful ingredients will ban many, if not most, of current Johnson & Johnson products. Numerous Johnson & Johnson and subsidiary company products, as currently on the market, contain ingredients that even WalMart excutives, many no less corrupt than Alex Gorsky, find too much of a risk for their customers.
As the rate of diseases, such as asthma, allergies, eczema, skin cancer, reproductive cancers and other long-term non-communicable diseases declines, our dependence on medications and treatments for these condiitions will decline. We'll all finally see that the cure for all these diseases was to remove the cause of these diseases - as WalMart is doing as thoroughly and ethically as possible with information we have available today. Big Pharma and the chemical industry will finally be a thing of the past. The end of dependence on harmful pharmaceutical products and faulty devices from the use of harmful consumer goods. Wal-Mart is ringing in an era of a bright happy future where the health and safety of consumers means more than kick-backs from major pharmaceutical companies and the chemical industry. Wal-Mart found their ethics and we all win :o)
Our lives will be healthier, our choices cleaner and safer for all generations to come. Thank you, WalMart - With this move toward concern for the health of your customers, I have grown enormous respect for your empire. Thank you, again for your respect for the health and safety of me and my family. I never thought that I'd say this, but I know I can trust Wal-Mart for the safest, cleanest products available anywhere on the planet.
With the Utmost Respect and Sincerity,
1. Anne D'innocenzio (2013, September 12). Content Title Business Week. Retrieved from http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2013-09-12/wal-mart-banning-toxic-chemicals-in-some-products
2. Emily Patterson (2012, March 23). What Contains Formaldehyde at 200 Times OSHA Safe Exposure Limit? Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_baby_shampoo_poison.shtml
3. ATSDR Staff (2013, November 19). ToxFAQs™ for 1,4-Dioxane Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Retrieved from http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxfaqs/TF.asp?id=954&tid=199
4. Emily Patterson (year, month day). Content Title Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/products.shtml