Growing every quarter, lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson in United States alone are now well over 82,200.
Keywords: talc, risperdal, asr, hip, baby powder, tvt, mesh, lawsuit
Date Created/Edited: May 13, 2016
Lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson have jumped from 76,400 to 82,200 - according to page 19 of the quarterly 10Q published by the Securities Exchange Commission. Yet another dramatic increase in lawsuits in the United States alone. Multiply each by an average of $1 million and that's way more money - around $82,200,000,000. Yes, $82 BILLION must be tacked on to healthcare debt to settle these cases. In addition, taxpayers must also pay to support the disabled victims, as well as pay to cover the life-long increased medical needs of victims.
The First Quarter 10 Q Securities Exchange Commission Discloses:
3,000 DePuy ASR™ XL Acetabular System and DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
8,900 PINNACLE® Acetabular Cup System
49,300 pelvic meshes
1,400 JOHNSON'S® Baby Powder
In addition, according to the SEC 10Q, lawsuits are filed against Johnson & Johnson in Australia, Belgium, Canada, England, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, Scotland, United Kingdom and Venezuela. It seems Johnson & Johnson is destroying their reputation globally ;o)
A quick look at my review of Johnson & Johnson lawsuits pulled from annual shareholder reports shows a steadily increasing, massive explosion of victims injured so bad that they feel they have a case against this massive corporation and their flood of lawyers and excuses.
2012 Shareholder Report:
20,680 product liability lawsuits
2013 Shareholder Report:
48,537 product liability lawsuits
2014 Shareholder Report:
56,600 product liability lawsuits
2015 Shareholder Report:
76,400 product liability lawsuits
The information is in Section 21 in each report.
The 2013 Shareholder Report Discloses:
1,165 Levaquin Lawsuits
12,340 ASR Hip Lawsuits
5,560 Pinnacle Hip Lawsuits
500 Risperdal Lawsuits
28,810 Mesh Product Lawsuits
22 Duragesic Lawsuits
140 Topomax Lawsuits
The 2014 Shareholder Report Discloses:
11,200 ASR™ XL Acetabular System and DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
7,300 PINNACLE® Acetabular Cup System
36,600 with respect to pelvic meshes
1,200 with respect to RISPERDAL
The 2015 Shareholder Report Discloses:
5,300 DePuy ASR™ XL Acetabular System and DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
8,700 PINNACLE® Acetabular Cup System
46,700 pelvic meshes
Dominic Caruso and Alex Gorsky are sitting back, doing nothing, either oblivious to the massive harm caused by numerous Johnson & Johson products.
It's also interesting to point out that the projects with the highest number of lawsuits, Risperdal, metal-on-metal hips and mesh, were projects under the direct control of Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky. The current commissioner of the United States Food and Drug Administration, Dr. Robert Califf, was the lead liar, I mean salesperson, I mean well-paid spokesperson for fraudulently marketed, killer Xarelto. And, well, it seems our United States Senate HELP Committee is basically too well-paid, I mean HELPless to do anything about any of Johnson & Johnson's pharmaceutical atrocities.
I wonder at what point Johnson & Johnson shareholders will step in to protect their customers, consumers who owe them money for mortgages and loans, and put an end to the harm caused by Johnson & Johnson and other pharmaceutical companies?
Financial gifts to help support this site are desperately needed and very much appreciated.
1. SEC (2016, May). Johnson & Johnson 2016 First 1/4 10-Q. Securities Exchange Commission. Retrieved from https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/200406/000020040616000084/a1q10q4-03x16.htm
2. Johnson & Johnson (2012, December). Johnson & Johnson 2012 Shareholder Report. Johnson & Johnson. Retrieved from http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/JNJ/3461521603x0x644760/85FD0CFF-2305-4A02-8294-2E47D0F31850/JNJ2012annualreport.pdf
3. Johnson & Johnson (2013, December). Johnson & Johnson 2013 Shareholder Report. Johnson & Johnson. Retrieved from http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/JNJ/3461521603x0x733042/DDD2ABD5-2CC6-41D2-8ACB-EC2A967727E4/ar2013_JNJ.pdf
4. Johnson & Johnson (2014, December). Johnson & Johnson 2014 Shareholder Report. Johnson & Johnson. Retrieved from http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/JNJ/77771136x0x815170/816798CD-60D9-4653-BB5A-50A66FD5B9E7/JNJ_2014_Annual_Report_bookmarked_.pdf
5. Johnson & Johnson (2015, December). Johnson & Johnson 2015 Shareholder Report. Johnson & Johnson. Retrieved from http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/JNJ/1788288056x0x881109/474857DD-8E67-43B1-BB38-0A9712D93545/2015_annual_report_.pdf
6. Emily Patterson (Frequently updated). List of files regarding Johnson & Johnson Chief Financial Officer, Dominic Caruso. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/caruso.shtml
7. Emily Patterson (Frequently updated). List of files regarding Johnson & Johnson Chief Executive Officer, Alex Gorsky. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/gorsky.shtml
8. Emily Patterson (2016, March 2). New United States Food and Drug Commissioner Dr. Robert Califf Responsible for KILLER Xarelto. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/califf_fda_commissioner.shtml
9. Emily Patterson (2013, June 20). Johnson & Johnson Defense Against $1.2 Billion Arkansas Risperdal: We Have a Constitutional Right to Lie. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/right_to_lie.shtml
10. Emily Patterson (2014, September 14). Johnson & Johnson Xarelto, False Marketing, Lawsuits and FDA Says THREE TIMES, "NO EXPANDED USES!". Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/xarelto_continued.shtml
11. Emily Patterson (2015, October 22). How Johnson & Johnson is Screwing Their Institutional Shareholders. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_screwing_shareholders.shtml