This is INDEPENDENT, AD-FREE work that you are certainly NOT going to see in conventional media.
Please help keep JohnsonAndToxin ad-free, online and me working to expose Johnson & Johnson and their 275+ subsidiaries for the benefit of every man, woman and child on the planet - and that INCLUDES YOU.
Lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson in United States holding at 106,600! DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL PRODUCTS FACING LAWSUITS OR LAWUITS FILED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES!
Keywords: talc, risperdal, asr, hip, baby powder, tvt, mesh, lawsuit
Date Created/Edited: August 8, 2017
Lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson continue to hover around 106,600 - according to page 23 of the quarterly 10Q published by the Securities Exchange Commission. Multiply each by an average of $1 million and that's way more money - around $106,600,000,000. Yes, $82 BILLION must be tacked on to healthcare debt to settle these cases, most of which will go to wealthy lawyers rather than permanently injured, suffering victims. In addition, taxpayers must also pay to support the disabled victims, as well as pay to cover the life-long increased medical needs of victims - those costs do not come out of settlements, those costs get passed on to everyone else.
The 2017 Second Quarter 10 Q Securities Exchange Commission Discloses an increase from 2017 first quarter lawsuits to 2017 second quarter count:
from 2,000 to 2,000 DePuy ASR™ XL Acetabular System and DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
from 9,600 to 9,700 PINNACLE® Acetabular Cup System
from 55,800 to 55,500 pelvic meshes
from 16,900 to 13,800 RISPERDAL®
from 18,400 to 20,000 XARELTO®
from 3,900 to 4,800 JOHNSON'S® Baby Powder
from not previously mentioned to 800 INVOKANA®
PLEASE REMEMBER: THIS LIST IS ONLY THE "MOST SIGNIFICANT" AS EXPLAINED IN THE FIRST QUARTER 10K. This list is totally not all-inclusive of lawsuits filed and lawsuits likely to be filed in the near future.
Lawsuits not mentioned on this Johnson & Johnson shareholder report include...
baby bath products
... and likely God only knows how many more...
In addition, according to the SEC 10Q, lawsuits are filed against Johnson & Johnson in Australia, Belgium, Canada, England, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, Scotland, United Kingdom and Venezuela. It seems Johnson & Johnson is destroying the health and happiness of hundreds of thousands, if not millions of victims around the world ;o)
Dominic Caruso and Alex Gorsky are sitting back, doing nothing, either OBLIVIOUS to the massive harm caused by numerous Johnson & Johson products or totally sucking up massive amounts of money from harming people around the world with so many permenantly damaging, harmful products.
As more and more commercials for Johnson & Johnson crap target higher income consumers, I wonder at what point Johnson & Johnson shareholders will step in to protect not only themselves but also their customers who owe them money for mortgages and loans, and put an end to the harm caused by Johnson & Johnson and other pharmaceutical companies?
1. SEC (2017, August). Johnson & Johnson 2017 Second 1/4 10-Q. Securities Exchange Commission. Retrieved from https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/200406/000020040617000042/a2q10q07-02x17.htm
2. Emily Patterson (Frequently updated). List of files regarding Johnson & Johnson Chief Financial Officer, Dominic Caruso. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/caruso.shtml
3. Emily Patterson (Frequently updated). List of files regarding Johnson & Johnson Chief Executive Officer, Alex Gorsky. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/gorsky.shtml
4. REGISTRATION (2017, January). Registration for OBLIVIOUS, S.Tucker Johnson's ship. BoatDirectory.com. Retrieved from https://boatdb.net/boat/oblivious-550000.htm
5. Emily Patterson (2015, October 22). How Johnson & Johnson is Screwing Their Institutional Shareholders. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_screwing_shareholders.shtml