WHO GETS JNJ INFO HERE?
THESE NOTABLE VISITORS ;o)
Regular visitors to the JohnsonAndToxin site include these and many others...
- US SENATE
- World Health Organization
- National Health Service UK
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- US Federal Reserve
- and others from the alphabet soup of government organizations around the world.
This site also regularly receives visitors from:
- offices of the DOW
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Harris Trust & Savings Bank
- BlackRock Financial Management
- The Capital Group
- RBS Securities in US
- Bank of America
- as well as other major financial institutions.
The site has the Honor of being visited by:
- Ernst & Young
- Group M (world's largest media investment group)
- Young & Rubicam PR FIRM
- Porter Novelli PR FIRM
- Grey Group PR FIRM
This site has been visited by numerous educational facilities including:
- India Institute of Management
- Quinnipiac University
- Universitaet Graz
- Baruch College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Lancaster University
- Miami Dade College
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Loyola University
- Punjabi University
- Franciscan University
- Arizona State University
- University of Surrey London
- Loughborough University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Northern Caribbean University
- Louisiana State University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of California
- Rutgers University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Vanderbuilt University
- Macquarie University
- CRI Universite de Nantes - 2 Rue de la Houssiniere
- International Islamic University Of Malaysia
- Baylor University
- Taiwan Academic Network (TANet) Information Center
- Suffolk University
- Pittsburg State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Miami
- University of Hawaii
- University of Colorado
- Duke University
- just to name a few.
And, of course, visitors from Johnson & Johnson servers around the world, Bayer, Synthes, Merck and others.
In addition to the very interesting visitors to the web site, I have been contacted by reporters such as Steven Brill and Jane Akre, lawyers from four countries such as Michael Huttner of the US, Jacquelyn NG from DEACONS in Hong Kong, Charlie Euchner Case Writer & Project Editor Yale School of Management, a variety of whistleblowers including Scott Bartz, one of the convicted (which I cannot disclose publicly) and numerous victims. They are all using the information from the Johnson and Toxin site for their court cases and research projects asking me to do specific research in addition to what is on the site.
2016 Consumer Letter to Johnson &s Johnson Shareholders
Here we go with another Johnson and Johnson Annual Bullshitting of the Shareholders. I have a list of questions shareholders should consider asking Johnson & Johnson executives. (Post-meeting comments added.).
Date Created: 2016, March 26
Keywords: johnson and johnson, jnj, j&j, 2016, annual, shareholder, meeting, letter
Site accessed 2,639,573 times.
This page accessed 7,742 times.
Dear Respected (or not, depending on what you do to control Johnson & Johnson, etc.) Johnson & Johnson Shareholders,
Johnson & Johnson Annual Shareholder Meeting was on Thursday, April 28th, 2016 at 10 AM. I'm sure all of us enjoyed this Bee Ess Fest, with our beloved criminal CEO and Chairman of the Board, Alex Gorsky. He brought us global lawsuits, I mean products like, Risperdal to put boobs on boys and suck Medicaid dry through fraud. Gorsky also brought us other wonderful lawsuits, I mean products, such as Transvaginal Mesh, which turns vaginas into cheesegraters - a REAL turn-on for Viagra addicts, eh? And let's not forget his awesome all-metal hip lawsuits, I mean products, making your insides rot from metalosis before you are even dead. EXCELLENT way to die, ya think?
I'm wondering if maybe, this year at the Johnson & Johnson Shareholder Meeting, well-respected (well, unless you hate bankers), global leaders in finance, healthcare and supposed support for human health (well, since it includes their own, eh?), gather to be bullshitted by professional bullshitters like Alex Gorsky and Domsadick Caruso, who, for some reason, did not take the stage during any point of the publicly available portion of the shareholder meeting, and was met with a very subdued round of barely audible applause ;o) will consider asking some REAL questions. Here are a few for starters:
1. When will Johnson & Johnson be required to, or grow a conscience and willingly, remove ALL body powder intended for women and baby GIRLS, containing talc, which obviously dramatically increases the risk of developing KILLER ovarian cancer, from the shelves of physical and virtual stores of the United States?
2. When will the United States Justice Department do as requested and conduct a thorough investigation into the histories of Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky and Johnson & Johnson CFO Dominic Caruso?
3. How does Johnson & Johnson intend to repay institutional investors for lost revenue due to foreclosures, loan defaults, etc of injured/dead victims of KNOWN harmful Johnson & Johnson products.
4. Add your questions here...
Repeating the 2015 Consumer Letter to Shareholders, please implement the following solutions to replace lost revenue and improve safety of patients around the world:
1. Seize assets of corrupt Johnson & Johnson management such as William Weldon, Alex Gorsky and Dominic Caruso - as well as many others, throw them out on the street now.
2. Reduce all total management annual compensation to $1 million or LESS
3. Use assets to finance the following programs:
- Investigate all remaining managers for connections to past corruption
- Repayment to the healthcare and social security segments of society for profit from harm, IE: cost of care per victim returned to system
- Finance current and future needs of current and future victims including adequate housing and on-call assigned nurse (limit 3 victims per on-call nurse)
- Investigate all currently available products and review safety data and full disclosure of risks versus benefit
4. Demand that all future products have fewer side-effects than preceding products used to treat the condition.
Oh, and please don't stop with Johnson & Johnson. It has come to my attention that similar behavior occurs throughout our healthcare system - globally. A perfect example is Essure by BAYER. You might want to request they pull that one, like, NOW. Thank you :o)
Thanks again - looking forward to the end of Healthcare Roulette, aren't you?
cc: Everyone on the planet I can get to read it ;o)
Supported ONLY by Gifts...
Please note the lack of squiggling, jiggling ads all over the place. I'm not working for advertisers, I'm working for you. Financial support for this work is provided only
by visitors. Only 1 in every 10,000 or so sends help. It would be nice to see that increase. Gifts accepted securely via PayPal - no PayPal account required.