This is INDEPENDENT, AD-FREE work that you are certainly NOT going to see in conventional media.
Please help keep JohnsonAndToxin ad-free, online and me working to expose Johnson & Johnson and their 275+ subsidiaries for the benefit of every man, woman and child on the planet - and that INCLUDES YOU and the ones YOU love.
NOTE: November 18,2017:
HAVE NOT HAD A GIFT OF SUPPORT SINCE SEPTEMBER 26, 2017.
I CANNOT AFFORD THIS ENTIRE PROJECT ALONE.
The site ended up going down for two days because I was late with last months' hosting fees. I can't come up with enough money again this month for the hosting fees due on November 26. Without financial support, the site and all content will likely go down again.
PLEASE, PLEASE HELP...
Here we go with another Johnson and Johnson Annual Bullshitting of the Shareholders. I have a list of questions shareholders should consider asking Johnson & Johnson executives. (Post-meeting comments added.)
Keywords: johnson and johnson, jnj, j&j, 2016, annual, shareholder, meeting, letter
Date Created/Edited: March 26, 2016
Dear Respected (or not, depending on what you do to control Johnson & Johnson, etc.) Johnson & Johnson Shareholders,
Johnson & Johnson Annual Shareholder Meeting was on Thursday, April 28th, 2016 at 10 AM. I'm sure all of us enjoyed this Bee Ess Fest, with our beloved criminal CEO and Chairman of the Board, Alex Gorsky. He brought us global lawsuits, I mean products like, Risperdal to put boobs on boys and suck Medicaid dry through fraud. Gorsky also brought us other wonderful lawsuits, I mean products, such as Transvaginal Mesh, which turns vaginas into cheesegraters - a REAL turn-on for Viagra addicts, eh? And let's not forget his awesome all-metal hip lawsuits, I mean products, making your insides rot from metalosis before you are even dead. EXCELLENT way to die, ya think?
I'm wondering if maybe, this year at the Johnson & Johnson Shareholder Meeting, well-respected (well, unless you hate bankers), global leaders in finance, healthcare and supposed support for human health (well, since it includes their own, eh?), gather to be bullshitted by professional bullshitters like Alex Gorsky and Domsadick Caruso, who, for some reason, did not take the stage during any point of the publicly available portion of the shareholder meeting, and was met with a very subdued round of barely audible applause ;o) will consider asking some REAL questions. Here are a few for starters:
1. When will Johnson & Johnson be required to, or grow a conscience and willingly, remove ALL body powder intended for women and baby GIRLS, containing talc, which obviously dramatically increases the risk of developing KILLER ovarian cancer, from the shelves of physical and virtual stores of the United States?
2. When will the United States Justice Department do as requested and conduct a thorough investigation into the histories of Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky and Johnson & Johnson CFO Dominic Caruso?
3. How does Johnson & Johnson intend to repay institutional investors for lost revenue due to foreclosures, loan defaults, etc of injured/dead victims of KNOWN harmful Johnson & Johnson products.
4. Add your questions here...
Repeating the 2015 Consumer Letter to Shareholders, please implement the following solutions to replace lost revenue and improve safety of patients around the world:
1. Seize assets of corrupt Johnson & Johnson management such as William Weldon, Alex Gorsky and Dominic Caruso - as well as many others, throw them out on the street now.
2. Reduce all total management annual compensation to $1 million or LESS
3. Use assets to finance the following programs:
- Investigate all remaining managers for connections to past corruption
- Repayment to the healthcare and social security segments of society for profit from harm, IE: cost of care per victim returned to system
- Finance current and future needs of current and future victims including adequate housing and on-call assigned nurse (limit 3 victims per on-call nurse)
- Investigate all currently available products and review safety data and full disclosure of risks versus benefit
4. Demand that all future products have fewer side-effects than preceding products used to treat the condition.
Oh, and please don't stop with Johnson & Johnson. It has come to my attention that similar behavior occurs throughout our healthcare system - globally. A perfect example is Essure by BAYER. You might want to request they pull that one, like, NOW. Thank you :o)
Thanks again - looking forward to the end of Healthcare Roulette, aren't you?
cc: Everyone on the planet I can get to read it ;o)
See you on twitter: @JNTNews!
These comments were not in site embedded twitter feed (above) for hash: #JNJASM16 when I first loaded it this morning (2016, April 30). These were the posts available on a hashtag search directly on twitter, but not on the twitter widget. Activists on twitter from three countries began spreading the word and the entire feed was made available for the twitter widget posted above. I guess twitter noticed there was an error, eh? Glad they were able to fix that glitch ;o)