This is INDEPENDENT, AD-FREE work that you are certainly NOT going to see in conventional media.
List of content exposing harm and corruption compiled since March of 2012
So far, as of January 19, 2018, there has been only ONE gift of support. Could use a little more help, please.
The people most at risk for harm by a known defective Johnson & Johnson product are those who can afford their outrageously priced products and those with health insurance; basically those who make over $100,000 per year.
If you'd like to help keep me writing, tweeting the information to Trump, US Senate, US Attorneys General, State Governors, US government health agencies such as FDA/CDC, etc, useless (fake) media, JNJ shareholders, it would be much appreciated if you would send a gift to help keep this effort going....
Next planned articles...
Done... Pharma Company Facing Over 108,000 Lawsuits Awarded $300 Million in Defense Department Contracts
On the list to do after I receive the next gift of support...
Kudos to Trump for Cutting Millions of Poor From Medicaid
Johnson & Johnson Innovative Population Control Strategy
Founder of Apotex and Wife Found Hung in Home Likely Visited JohnsonAndToxin Site Researching ....
Johnson & Johnson CEO Gorsky Wants to "CREATE A CRISIS"; gee, looks like he already did ;o)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON PARTIAL USA LAWSUIT LIST...
Baby powder ovarian cancer lawsuits
Metal-on-metal hip lawsuits
Xarelto DEATH and bleed-out lawsuits
Hernia and transvaginal mesh lawsuits
Invokana ketoacidosis, etc. lawsuits
Deadly, disabling Risperdal lawsuits
Deadly, disabling Levaquin lawsuits
* Velcade overcharging lawsuits
* Procrit heart attack lawsuits
* Stelera cancer lawsuits
* Morcellators uterine cancer lawsuits
* Tylenol death and liver failure lawsuits
* Defective diabetes device lawsuits
* Defective heart stent lawsuits
* Death and disability spine disc lawsuits
* Deadly bone cement lawsuits "Pigs injected with the cement died within minutes"
* Deadly, disabling opioid lawsuits
* Defective knee lawsuits
* Defective elbow lawsuits
* Deadly defective surgical tool lawsuits
* Topamax birth defect and suicide lawsuits
* NEW: January 2, 2018, CLASS ONE RECALL of heart device
This list is NOT all-inclusive and covers ONLY lawsuits in the United States.
* NOT mentioned on 2017 3rd 1/4 10Q
2016 Consumer Letter to Johnson and Johnson Shareholders
Here we go with another Johnson and Johnson Annual Bullshitting of the Shareholders. I have a list of questions shareholders should consider asking Johnson & Johnson executives. (Post-meeting comments added.)
johnson and johnson, jnj, j&j, 2016, annual, shareholder, meeting, letter
March 26, 2016
Dear Respected (or not, depending on what you do to control Johnson & Johnson, etc.) Johnson & Johnson Shareholders,
Johnson & Johnson Annual Shareholder Meeting was on Thursday, April 28th, 2016 at 10 AM. I'm sure all of us enjoyed this Bee Ess Fest, with our beloved criminal CEO and Chairman of the Board, Alex Gorsky. He brought us global lawsuits, I mean products like, Risperdal to put boobs on boys and suck Medicaid dry through fraud. Gorsky also brought us other wonderful lawsuits, I mean products, such as Transvaginal Mesh, which turns vaginas into cheesegraters - a REAL turn-on for Viagra addicts, eh? And let's not forget his awesome all-metal hip lawsuits, I mean products, making your insides rot from metalosis before you are even dead. EXCELLENT way to die, ya think?
I'm wondering if maybe, this year at the Johnson & Johnson Shareholder Meeting, well-respected (well, unless you hate bankers), global leaders in finance, healthcare and supposed support for human health (well, since it includes their own, eh?), gather to be bullshitted by professional bullshitters like Alex Gorsky and Domsadick Caruso, who, for some reason, did not take the stage during any point of the publicly available portion of the shareholder meeting, and was met with a very subdued round of barely audible applause ;o) will consider asking some REAL questions. Here are a few for starters:
1. When will Johnson & Johnson be required to, or grow a conscience and willingly, remove ALL body powder intended for women and baby GIRLS, containing talc, which obviously dramatically increases the risk of developing KILLER ovarian cancer, from the shelves of physical and virtual stores of the United States?
2. When will the United States Justice Department do as requested and conduct a thorough investigation into the histories of Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky and Johnson & Johnson CFO Dominic Caruso?
3. How does Johnson & Johnson intend to repay institutional investors for lost revenue due to foreclosures, loan defaults, etc of injured/dead victims of KNOWN harmful Johnson & Johnson products.
4. Add your questions here...
Repeating the 2015 Consumer Letter to Shareholders, please implement the following solutions to replace lost revenue and improve safety of patients around the world:
1. Seize assets of corrupt Johnson & Johnson management such as William Weldon, Alex Gorsky and Dominic Caruso - as well as many others, throw them out on the street now.
2. Reduce all total management annual compensation to $1 million or LESS
3. Use assets to finance the following programs:
- Investigate all remaining managers for connections to past corruption
- Repayment to the healthcare and social security segments of society for profit from harm, IE: cost of care per victim returned to system
- Finance current and future needs of current and future victims including adequate housing and on-call assigned nurse (limit 3 victims per on-call nurse)
- Investigate all currently available products and review safety data and full disclosure of risks versus benefit
4. Demand that all future products have fewer side-effects than preceding products used to treat the condition.
|The following content was not available on Saturday morning. This twitter widget feed was populated ONLY with tweets by Johnson & Johnson and some retweets by Johnson & Johnson staff and previous employees. After a posting this issue on twitter, others, espcially those in the UK, could not find ANY information using the hash tag: #JNJASM16. However, after numerous people began tweeting the issue, twitter staff made all posts available in the #JNJASM16 widget feed.
Oh, and please don't stop with Johnson & Johnson. It has come to my attention that similar behavior occurs throughout our healthcare system - globally. A perfect example is Essure by BAYER. You might want to request they pull that one, like, NOW. Thank you :o)
Thanks again - looking forward to the end of Healthcare Roulette, aren't you?
cc: Everyone on the planet I can get to read it ;o)
See you on twitter: @JNTNews!
These comments were not in site embedded twitter feed (above) for hash: #JNJASM16 when I first loaded it this morning (2016, April 30). These were the posts available on a hashtag search directly on twitter, but not on the twitter widget. Activists on twitter from three countries began spreading the word and the entire feed was made available for the twitter widget posted above. I guess twitter noticed there was an error, eh? Glad they were able to fix that glitch ;o)
Most Recent Content....
Pharma Company Facing Over 108,000 Lawsuits Awarded $300 Million in Defense Department Contracts
Nothing like the best for United States Veterens, eh?
Johnson & Johnson Adds Another Two Thousand Lawsuits in Third Quarter 2017
Lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson continue to spiral out of control - breaking over 108,000 in third quarter 2017, with numerous unmentioned products also racking up an untold number of lawsuits not mentioned in 2017 10-Q.
History of Johnson & Johnson Janssen Fentanyl
Hmm, looks like Johnson & Johnson is profiting from BOTH sides of opioid addiction crisis ;o)
15 Steps to Solve Healthcare Crisis
How about this for a rough outline of a strategy to dramatically reduce healthcare costs?
ACA the Affordable CORRUPTION Act
The only purpose of the ACA/ObamaCare was to force everyone to pay legal fees and victim settlements and care from harm by Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson Begs US FDA to Expand Xarelto Slaughter
After killing around 2,000 people in the United States in 2016 alone, Johnson & Johnson wants to spread the deaths even more!
Johnson & Johnson Facing Over $100 BILLION in Lawsuit Debt
With a flood of lawsuits pouring in from around the world, Johnson & Johnson is facing at least $100 BILLION lawsuit debt.
The Johnson & Johnson Drugged Kids Pension Plan
Teacher and state retirement funds invest in Johnson & Johnson, the DRUGGED KIDS PENSION PLAN
Second Quarter 2017 Lawsuits Against Johnson & Johnson
Lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson in United States holding at 106,600! DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL PRODUCTS FACING LAWSUITS OR LAWUITS FILED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES!
Baby Powder (talc) Files
Letters to Shareholders
SEC Lawsuits Files
Why President Trump Should Shut Down US FDA
(2017, March 28)
Healthcare organizations around the world depend on US FDA decisions, however, profit, rather than safety, seems to be the primary motivation.
healthcare, health, obamacare, donald, trump, fda, fraud, kickback
The Difference Between Guinea Pig and Cash Cow
(2016, September 27)
People keep saying pharma is using us as 'guinea pigs'. Uh, not quite. Take a minute to learn the difference between a 'guinea pig' and a 'cash cow'.
guinea pig, immunization, vaccination, profit, harm, autism, disability, asthma
Johnson & Johnson Victims at Risk of RE-Victimization
(2016, August 22)
If you are currently a victim of a known harmful Johnson & Johnson subsidiary product and have high medical needs due to your injuries, you are at increased risk of becoming a victim of another known harmful Johnson & Johnson subsidiary product.
jnj, johnson and johnson, johnson & johnson, victim, mesh, hip, levaquin, risperdal
Johnson & Johnson Animas Defective Diabetes Devices
(2016, August 4)
Gosh and golly gee willikers, yet another Johnson & Johnson subsidiary, Animas, totally sucks, jah?
Johnson and Johnson, Johnson & Johnson, animas, vibe, diabetes, insulin, device, pump
Johnson & Johnson Ethicrap, I Mean EthiCON, More JNJ JUNK
(2016, July 25)
As I've mentioned, Johnson & Johnson has so many bad products I have to put a bunch in each article now to try to keep up. Now for EthiCON crap.
Johnson and Johnson, Johnson & Johnson, ethicon, harmonic ace, morcellator, physiomesh, secure strap, stapler