WHO GETS JNJ INFO HERE?
THESE NOTABLE VISITORS ;o)
Regular visitors to the JohnsonAndToxin site include these and many others...
- US SENATE
- World Health Organization
- National Health Service UK
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- US Federal Reserve
- and others from the alphabet soup of government organizations around the world.
This site also regularly receives visitors from:
- offices of the DOW
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Harris Trust & Savings Bank
- BlackRock Financial Management
- The Capital Group
- RBS Securities in US
- Bank of America
- as well as other major financial institutions.
The site has the Honor of being visited by:
- Ernst & Young
- Group M (world's largest media investment group)
- Young & Rubicam PR FIRM
- Porter Novelli PR FIRM
- Grey Group PR FIRM
This site has been visited by numerous educational facilities including:
- India Institute of Management
- Quinnipiac University
- Universitaet Graz
- Baruch College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Lancaster University
- Miami Dade College
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Loyola University
- Punjabi University
- Franciscan University
- Arizona State University
- University of Surrey London
- Loughborough University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Northern Caribbean University
- Louisiana State University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of California
- Rutgers University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Vanderbuilt University
- Macquarie University
- CRI Universite de Nantes - 2 Rue de la Houssiniere
- International Islamic University Of Malaysia
- Baylor University
- Taiwan Academic Network (TANet) Information Center
- Suffolk University
- Pittsburg State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Miami
- University of Hawaii
- University of Colorado
- Duke University
- just to name a few.
And, of course, visitors from Johnson & Johnson servers around the world, Bayer, Synthes, Merck and others.
In addition to the very interesting visitors to the web site, I have been contacted by reporters such as Steven Brill and Jane Akre, lawyers from four countries such as Michael Huttner of the US, Jacquelyn NG from DEACONS in Hong Kong, Charlie Euchner Case Writer & Project Editor Yale School of Management, a variety of whistleblowers including Scott Bartz, one of the convicted (which I cannot disclose publicly) and numerous victims. They are all using the information from the Johnson and Toxin site for their court cases and research projects asking me to do specific research in addition to what is on the site.
2014 Johnson & Johnson Shareholder Letter
Help end out of control corruption in the healthcare industry which allows harmful products to reach consumers, driving up healthcare costs and harming hundreds of thousands of people. Are you or a loved one their next victim?
Date Created: 2014, April 15
Keywords: healthcare, corruption, johnson & johnson, j&j, gorsky, shareholder, 2014, stock
Site accessed 2,798,189 times.
This page accessed 8,529 times.
While participating in stock market information sites, I've noticed an extreme lack of negative information regarding Johnson & Johnson. When I attempt to post all of the problems regarding corruption and harmful products, especially in relation to J&J CEO Alex Gorsky, my user access often becomes denied. It appears as though there is an all-out attempt to prevent shareholders from having any negative information regarding JNJ.
Corruption at Johnson & Johnson is making US healthcare a global embarrassment. Johnson & Johnson must go through and clean up management by removing known corrupt individuals to rebuild the damage to the reputation of an iconic 125+ year old United States company. This web site is not meant to cause harm to the reputation of the company, but people need to be aware of the problems before we can work together to fix them.
Solving the problems at Johnson & Johnson can easily be done in three simple steps:
1. Demand the resignation of Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky, who seems to be followed by a career-long cloud of corruption. His projects Risperdal, Metal-on-Metal hips, TVTMesh and others have all caused harm to hundreds of thousands of people around the world. The incredible financial costs of litigation, settlements and meeting the needs of his life-long victims is driving up healthcare prices for everyone at a time when our economy needs to reduce costs to rebuild the middle class. Remember, every product and service, from apples to zippers costs more to cover the incredible costs of caring for J&J victims and litigation of a corrupt, harmful healthcare system. Gorsky must go because YOU or YOUR loved one may be the next victim of a known bad drug or defective device.
2. Johnson & Johnson must finance providing restitution to victims by reducing all management salaries plus benefits to no more than $1 million per year and demand the high standard of ethics and commitment to consumers worthy of such high salary. Use the savings to pay restitution to the victims of all known harmful products such as hips, mesh, risperdal, levaquin, butt staplers, diabetes pumps, and other products that were known to have a higher failure or injury rate than existing products and were not removed from the market. By placing the responsibility for restitution to victims on reductions in salary within the company, stock value and dividends should not be affected. But the shareholders can rest easy knowing the company they have chosen to invest in is sound, ethical and worthy of such a high value. Right now, that money is made from hurting people to profit from their injuries and sucked out of the US health care system through outrageously high healthcare costs - a major conflict of interest. Are you or one of your loved ones the next victim?
3. Create an internal task force to review and clean up all marketing material; begin re-evaluating ALL pharma products with ALL information. If there appears to be missing or manipulated data, remove the product until further reviewed for safety as compared to similar currently available products.
Thank you for your time and, hopefully, your support to end corruption at Johnson & Johnson and provide safe, affordable products for Johnson & Johnson consumers around the world,
Supported ONLY by Gifts...
Please note the lack of squiggling, jiggling ads all over the place. I'm not working for advertisers, I'm working for you. Financial support for this work is provided only
by visitors. Only 1 in every 10,000 or so sends help. It would be nice to see that increase. Gifts accepted securely via PayPal - no PayPal account required.