This is INDEPENDENT, AD-FREE work that you are certainly NOT going to see in conventional media.
List of content exposing harm and corruption compiled since March of 2012
So far, as of January 19, 2018, there has been only ONE gift of support. Could use a little more help, please.
The people most at risk for harm by a known defective Johnson & Johnson product are those who can afford their outrageously priced products and those with health insurance; basically those who make over $100,000 per year.
If you'd like to help keep me writing, tweeting the information to Trump, US Senate, US Attorneys General, State Governors, US government health agencies such as FDA/CDC, etc, useless (fake) media, JNJ shareholders, it would be much appreciated if you would send a gift to help keep this effort going....
Next planned articles...
Done... Pharma Company Facing Over 108,000 Lawsuits Awarded $300 Million in Defense Department Contracts
On the list to do after I receive the next gift of support...
Kudos to Trump for Cutting Millions of Poor From Medicaid
Johnson & Johnson Innovative Population Control Strategy
Founder of Apotex and Wife Found Hung in Home Likely Visited JohnsonAndToxin Site Researching ....
Johnson & Johnson CEO Gorsky Wants to "CREATE A CRISIS"; gee, looks like he already did ;o)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON PARTIAL USA LAWSUIT LIST...
Baby powder ovarian cancer lawsuits
Metal-on-metal hip lawsuits
Xarelto DEATH and bleed-out lawsuits
Hernia and transvaginal mesh lawsuits
Invokana ketoacidosis, etc. lawsuits
Deadly, disabling Risperdal lawsuits
Deadly, disabling Levaquin lawsuits
* Velcade overcharging lawsuits
* Procrit heart attack lawsuits
* Stelera cancer lawsuits
* Morcellators uterine cancer lawsuits
* Tylenol death and liver failure lawsuits
* Defective diabetes device lawsuits
* Defective heart stent lawsuits
* Death and disability spine disc lawsuits
* Deadly bone cement lawsuits "Pigs injected with the cement died within minutes"
* Deadly, disabling opioid lawsuits
* Defective knee lawsuits
* Defective elbow lawsuits
* Deadly defective surgical tool lawsuits
* Topamax birth defect and suicide lawsuits
* NEW: January 2, 2018, CLASS ONE RECALL of heart device
This list is NOT all-inclusive and covers ONLY lawsuits in the United States.
* NOT mentioned on 2017 3rd 1/4 10Q
2014 Johnson & Johnson Shareholder Letter
Help end out of control corruption in the healthcare industry which allows harmful products to reach consumers, driving up healthcare costs and harming hundreds of thousands of people. Are you or a loved one their next victim?
healthcare, corruption, johnson & johnson, j&j, gorsky, shareholder, 2014, stock
April 15, 2014
While participating in stock market information sites, I've noticed an extreme lack of negative information regarding Johnson & Johnson. When I attempt to post all of the problems regarding corruption and harmful products, especially in relation to J&J CEO Alex Gorsky, my user access often becomes denied. It appears as though there is an all-out attempt to prevent shareholders from having any negative information regarding JNJ.
Corruption at Johnson & Johnson is making US healthcare a global embarrassment. Johnson & Johnson must go through and clean up management by removing known corrupt individuals to rebuild the damage to the reputation of an iconic 125+ year old United States company. This web site is not meant to cause harm to the reputation of the company, but people need to be aware of the problems before we can work together to fix them.
Solving the problems at Johnson & Johnson can easily be done in three simple steps:
1. Demand the resignation of Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky, who seems to be followed by a career-long cloud of corruption. His projects Risperdal, Metal-on-Metal hips, TVTMesh and others have all caused harm to hundreds of thousands of people around the world. The incredible financial costs of litigation, settlements and meeting the needs of his life-long victims is driving up healthcare prices for everyone at a time when our economy needs to reduce costs to rebuild the middle class. Remember, every product and service, from apples to zippers costs more to cover the incredible costs of caring for J&J victims and litigation of a corrupt, harmful healthcare system. Gorsky must go because YOU or YOUR loved one may be the next victim of a known bad drug or defective device.
2. Johnson & Johnson must finance providing restitution to victims by reducing all management salaries plus benefits to no more than $1 million per year and demand the high standard of ethics and commitment to consumers worthy of such high salary. Use the savings to pay restitution to the victims of all known harmful products such as hips, mesh, risperdal, levaquin, butt staplers, diabetes pumps, and other products that were known to have a higher failure or injury rate than existing products and were not removed from the market. By placing the responsibility for restitution to victims on reductions in salary within the company, stock value and dividends should not be affected. But the shareholders can rest easy knowing the company they have chosen to invest in is sound, ethical and worthy of such a high value. Right now, that money is made from hurting people to profit from their injuries and sucked out of the US health care system through outrageously high healthcare costs - a major conflict of interest. Are you or one of your loved ones the next victim?
3. Create an internal task force to review and clean up all marketing material; begin re-evaluating ALL pharma products with ALL information. If there appears to be missing or manipulated data, remove the product until further reviewed for safety as compared to similar currently available products.
Thank you for your time and, hopefully, your support to end corruption at Johnson & Johnson and provide safe, affordable products for Johnson & Johnson consumers around the world,
Most Recent Content....
Pharma Company Facing Over 108,000 Lawsuits Awarded $300 Million in Defense Department Contracts
Nothing like the best for United States Veterens, eh?
Johnson & Johnson Adds Another Two Thousand Lawsuits in Third Quarter 2017
Lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson continue to spiral out of control - breaking over 108,000 in third quarter 2017, with numerous unmentioned products also racking up an untold number of lawsuits not mentioned in 2017 10-Q.
History of Johnson & Johnson Janssen Fentanyl
Hmm, looks like Johnson & Johnson is profiting from BOTH sides of opioid addiction crisis ;o)
15 Steps to Solve Healthcare Crisis
How about this for a rough outline of a strategy to dramatically reduce healthcare costs?
ACA the Affordable CORRUPTION Act
The only purpose of the ACA/ObamaCare was to force everyone to pay legal fees and victim settlements and care from harm by Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson Begs US FDA to Expand Xarelto Slaughter
After killing around 2,000 people in the United States in 2016 alone, Johnson & Johnson wants to spread the deaths even more!
Johnson & Johnson Facing Over $100 BILLION in Lawsuit Debt
With a flood of lawsuits pouring in from around the world, Johnson & Johnson is facing at least $100 BILLION lawsuit debt.
The Johnson & Johnson Drugged Kids Pension Plan
Teacher and state retirement funds invest in Johnson & Johnson, the DRUGGED KIDS PENSION PLAN
Second Quarter 2017 Lawsuits Against Johnson & Johnson
Lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson in United States holding at 106,600! DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL PRODUCTS FACING LAWSUITS OR LAWUITS FILED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES!
Baby Powder (talc) Files
Letters to Shareholders
SEC Lawsuits Files
Why President Trump Should Shut Down US FDA
(2017, March 28)
Healthcare organizations around the world depend on US FDA decisions, however, profit, rather than safety, seems to be the primary motivation.
healthcare, health, obamacare, donald, trump, fda, fraud, kickback
The Difference Between Guinea Pig and Cash Cow
(2016, September 27)
People keep saying pharma is using us as 'guinea pigs'. Uh, not quite. Take a minute to learn the difference between a 'guinea pig' and a 'cash cow'.
guinea pig, immunization, vaccination, profit, harm, autism, disability, asthma
Johnson & Johnson Victims at Risk of RE-Victimization
(2016, August 22)
If you are currently a victim of a known harmful Johnson & Johnson subsidiary product and have high medical needs due to your injuries, you are at increased risk of becoming a victim of another known harmful Johnson & Johnson subsidiary product.
jnj, johnson and johnson, johnson & johnson, victim, mesh, hip, levaquin, risperdal
Johnson & Johnson Animas Defective Diabetes Devices
(2016, August 4)
Gosh and golly gee willikers, yet another Johnson & Johnson subsidiary, Animas, totally sucks, jah?
Johnson and Johnson, Johnson & Johnson, animas, vibe, diabetes, insulin, device, pump
Johnson & Johnson Ethicrap, I Mean EthiCON, More JNJ JUNK
(2016, July 25)
As I've mentioned, Johnson & Johnson has so many bad products I have to put a bunch in each article now to try to keep up. Now for EthiCON crap.
Johnson and Johnson, Johnson & Johnson, ethicon, harmonic ace, morcellator, physiomesh, secure strap, stapler