THE MOST CENSORED WORK ONLINE!
ObamaCare - Hah! More Like ObamaScam
ObamaCare is probably not about socialized medicine or affordable healthcare for all - it's probably about maintaining high profits for the health care industry.
Date Created: September 6, 2012
Keywords: johnson & johnson, JNJ, alex gorsky, obamacare, healthcare, weldon, obama, scandal
Site accessed :
This page accessed 381 times.
The first thing you need to ask yourself: How, exactly, can a pharmaceutical company such as Johnson & Johnson continue to maintain high yields, high dividends, high stock prices, *ass*tronomical executive salaries and have billions in fines and billions in legal fees fighting numerous class action lawsuits, bribery, corruption, recalls and such? Hmm.
Johnson & Johnson has only one source of income: our wallets, as explained in The High Cost to EVERY American of J&J Corruption. They stick their fingers in our wallets through insurance companies and increased taxes to cover the uninsured. As health care costs continue to skyrocket, we have to wonder what is driving the costs to such astronomical levels. As mentioned in this TIME Business article, Will the Cost of Health Insurance Eventually Eat Up Your Entire Paycheck? Study Says Yes., it is anticipated that by 2033, health insurance will cost more than the entire average American paycheck. The main driving force of the increase is quite likely the cost of legal issues facing Johnson & Johnson. The lawyers cost money. The fines cost money. The only way the executive salaries, stock prices and dividends can remain so high and continue to increase is by raising prices on their products. This, in turn, raises healthcare and health insurance costs. In steps ObamaCare...
In April of 2010, Johnson & Johnson gave $150 million to support ObamaCare. That's a lot of money to just hand over for novel support of a government healthcare concept that has minimal support and almost NO support from shareholders! The expected return on that investment must have been huge.
As more and more people lose their jobs, suffer reduced wages, and have no choice but to drop health care coverage, there is nowhere near as much money going into the health insurance system. Without the income from the insurance companies, the extreme profits for the 250 healthcare companies that make up J&J are beginning to fizzle. Taxes have to be raised to cover the health care expenses for the uninsured and the under-insured. In the early 2000's, J&J learned just how profitable and dependable taking from a government program, Medicaid, can be - especially when they were providing kickbacks to be the preferred pharmaceutical company.
Democrats believe that ObamaCare is about health care for all Americans.
Republicans believe ObamaCare is about socialized medicine.
However, the reality is that ObamaCare is about money: ensuring that the hundreds of corrupt companies that make up J&J continue to receive all the money needed to cover the costs of their legal issues and the enormous social burden of approximately million life-long victims around the world of corruption relating to sales of known harmful products such as Risperdal, MoM Hips, TVT Mesh and more through a forced insurance system for Americans - or the risk of fines and jail time. It's kind of backwards; ObamaCare is more of a Republican financial scam to subsidize extreme pharma Wall Street profits than an insurance that all Americans receive access to lower cost health care. Democrats should hate it and Republicans should love it. The whole scam is simply logical, based on connections that started a long time ago...in a Chicago suburb...at the law firm of Sidley Austin...where Barack and Michelle met...
Rather than putting an end to the extremely profitable corruption resulting in life-long disabled victims requiring a life-time of expensive medical care, ObamaCare simply forces all Americans to be a part of paying for victims of corruption in the healthcare industry so their stock portfolio doesn't suffer the loss - but anyone who pays taxes or health insurance is screwed with even higher prices for health care and taxes as well as trickled into higher prices for goods and services to compensate employers for additional health care costs and taxes for employee health care, to cover the extreme costs associated with healthcare corruption - and at the expense of incredible life-long human suffering, the victims of health care corruption.
INDEPENDENT AD-FREE WORK Most recent gift: 15 November 2023
This work is not
sponsored by bankers, lawyers, gov agencies, ad agencies or fraudsters.
Your gift, no matter the size, makes a real difference.
Please consider contributing today to help me continue work exposing fraud, corruption, coverups and harmful, defective and toxic products. Together, we can create a positive impact for improved health and well-being that lasts.
Thank you for your generosity,
PROCESSED ON TRANSACTION PROVIDER SECURE SERVERS
PayPal: Log in or scroll to bottom of PayPal transaction page and click "Pay with Debit or Credit Card"
1. Emily Patterson (2012, April 3). The High Cost to EVERY American of J&J Corruption. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/wallet_on_drugs.shtml
2. David Futrelle (2012, March 23). Will the Cost of Health Insurance Eventually Eat Up Your Entire Paycheck? Study Says Yes. TIME. Retrieved from http://business.time.com/2012/03/23/will-the-cost-of-health-insurance-eventually-eat-up-your-entire-paycheck-study-says-yes/#disqus_thread
3. David Almasi (2011, April 27). Shareholders to Challenge Johnson & Johnson's Support for Left-Wing Policy Agenda: CEO William C. Weldon to Be Questioned on Firm's Failure to Disclose Financial Information on Firm's ObamaCare Lobbying It Pledged to Release Last Year. PRNewsWire. Retrieved from http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholders-to-challenge-johnson--johnsons-support-for-left-wing-policy-agenda-ceo-william-c-weldon-to-be-questioned-on-firms-failure-to-disclose-financial-information-on-firms-obamacare-lobbying-it-pledged-to-release-last-120789714.html
4 & 5. Emily Patterson (2013, June 7). Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky and the $5+ Billion Risperdal Medicaid Scandal. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/alex_gorsky_risperdal.shtml
6. Emily Patterson (2013, August 22). Johnson & Johnson $4 Billion for DePuy Hip Harm in U.S., With Lawsuits in at Least 4 More Countries. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/hip_lawsuits.shtml
7. Emily Patterson (2014, March 27). Women Request US Attorney General Investigate Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/women_request_ag_investigate_gorsky.shtml
8. Emily Patterson (2012, September 10). What's the Obama Connection with Johnson & Johnson?. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/obama_connection.shtml
CENSOR AVOIDANCE SYSTEM
Since I can't share my work on social media basically at all anymore, resorting to the last remaining free-ish solution to share my work: