This is INDEPENDENT, AD-FREE work that you are certainly NOT going to see in conventional media.
Please help keep JohnsonAndToxin ad-free, online and me working to expose Johnson & Johnson and their 275+ subsidiaries for the benefit of every man, woman and child on the planet - and that INCLUDES YOU and the ones YOU love.
NOTE: November 18,2017:
HAVE NOT HAD A GIFT OF SUPPORT SINCE SEPTEMBER 26, 2017.
I CANNOT AFFORD THIS ENTIRE PROJECT ALONE.
The site ended up going down for two days because I was late with last months' hosting fees. I can't come up with enough money again this month for the hosting fees due on November 26. Without financial support, the site and all content will likely go down again.
PLEASE, PLEASE HELP...
An Information Technology application is only as good as the data it receives. If the data is corrupt, for example: missing or deleted to prevent liability, the system simply becomes garbage in / garbage out. Not exactly in the best interest of our health, now is it?
Keywords: healthIT, health, IT, corruption, technology, healthcare, corrupt
Date Created/Edited: March 31, 2014
Over and over again we find out a little too late that Johnson & Johnson used corrupt methods to increase sales that harmed more people. Marketing fraud with Risperdal, withholding information regarding known dramatically increased failure rate and toxic blood poisoning from metal on metal hips, known risks regarding rapid deterioration and subsequent agony and repeat surgeries for vaginal mesh, more marketing fraud with Xarelto and on and on it goes.
All of these products pushed through a known corrupt FDA, as explained by the scientists who actually want to keep us safe, but are forced to supply falsified data by their managers or risk losing their job.
The pharmaceutical industry wants to continue to hide data showing harm from their products and is fighting to prevent full-disclosure of ALL data from ALL studies. And even if they say they are supplying all information - can we trust them knowing that they have a history of withholding safety data until thousands have been harmed. This hasn't worked so far, as I explained in Pharmaceutical Companies Fighting Data Disclosure.
Get this folks, if Johnson & Johnson is ignoring, and has corrupted officials in, the existing system, do you really think J&J will suddenly abide by additional legislation against lying, falsifying documents, corrupting officials, bribing officials, etc.?
Due to healthcare corruption, the system is already garbage in / garbage out. Until we put an end to the corruption in healthcare products by removing known corrupt individuals, the system will continue to be garbage in / garbage out. Certainly not in the best interest of our health, now is it?
1. Emily Patterson (2012, April 13). Johnson & Johnson Risperdal: Broken Laws and Side Effects. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/risperdal.shtml
2. Emily Patterson (2013, June 24). Johnson & Johnson $4 Billion for DePuy Hip Harm in U.S., With Lawsuits in at Least 4 More Countries. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/hip_lawsuits.shtml
3. Emily Patterson (2013, September 22). Johnson & Johnson Pelvic Mesh Lawsuits Go Global. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/mesh_global_lawsuits.shtml
4. Emily Patterson (2013, July 21). Johnson & Johnson Janssen Xarelto Marketed In Violation of FDA Regulations. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/xarelto_marketing_fraud.shtml
5. Associated Press (2009, January 8). FDA Scientists Complain to Obama of 'Corruption'. FOXNews. Retrieved from http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/01/08/fda-scientists-complain-obama-corruption/
6. Emily Patterson (2013, August 6). Pharmaceutical Companies Fighting Data Disclosure. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/pharma_fighting_disclosure.shtml