WHO GETS JNJ INFO HERE?
THESE NOTABLE VISITORS ;o)
Regular visitors to the JohnsonAndToxin site include these and many others...
- US SENATE
- World Health Organization
- National Health Service UK
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- US Federal Reserve
- and others from the alphabet soup of government organizations around the world.
This site also regularly receives visitors from:
- offices of the DOW
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Harris Trust & Savings Bank
- BlackRock Financial Management
- The Capital Group
- RBS Securities in US
- Bank of America
- as well as other major financial institutions.
The site has the Honor of being visited by:
- Ernst & Young
- Group M (world's largest media investment group)
- Young & Rubicam PR FIRM
- Porter Novelli PR FIRM
- Grey Group PR FIRM
This site has been visited by numerous educational facilities including:
- India Institute of Management
- Quinnipiac University
- Universitaet Graz
- Baruch College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Lancaster University
- Miami Dade College
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Loyola University
- Punjabi University
- Franciscan University
- Arizona State University
- University of Surrey London
- Loughborough University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Northern Caribbean University
- Louisiana State University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of California
- Rutgers University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Vanderbuilt University
- Macquarie University
- CRI Universite de Nantes - 2 Rue de la Houssiniere
- International Islamic University Of Malaysia
- Baylor University
- Taiwan Academic Network (TANet) Information Center
- Suffolk University
- Pittsburg State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Miami
- University of Hawaii
- University of Colorado
- Duke University
- just to name a few.
And, of course, visitors from Johnson & Johnson servers around the world, Bayer, Synthes, Merck and others.
In addition to the very interesting visitors to the web site, I have been contacted by reporters such as Steven Brill and Jane Akre, lawyers from four countries such as Michael Huttner of the US, Jacquelyn NG from DEACONS in Hong Kong, Charlie Euchner Case Writer & Project Editor Yale School of Management, a variety of whistleblowers including Scott Bartz, one of the convicted (which I cannot disclose publicly) and numerous victims. They are all using the information from the Johnson and Toxin site for their court cases and research projects asking me to do specific research in addition to what is on the site.
The CAUSE of Gender Differentiation Defects
The #ChemicalGenderRainbow brought to us by $DOW DuPont $DD :o)
Date Created: 2022, August 26
Keywords: gender, identity, sex, male, female, LBGT, groomer, endocrine disruptor
Site accessed 3,082,738 times.
This page accessed 1,409 times.
I see a whole ton of absolute bullshit regarding people with misaligned gender identity. I constantly see references to 'groomers' who are supposedly causing children to reconsider their hard-wired gender as their true gender identity. I truly disagree with disucssing sexual preferences and gender identity with non-family, such as teachers and drag queens. However, maybe PARENTS should be educated regarding gender differentiation defects so PARENTS can have educated gender identity discussions with their children.
In the past, well, since the beginning of time, until relatively recently, 'GENDER' was determinded by physical appearance at birth. 'Females' were born with a vagina, uterus, ovaries and mammary glands, 'males' born with a penis, testicles, prostate and no mammary glands. On a deeper biological level, females had XX and males had XY gender chromosomes. Skeletal systems of female and male are also gender-specific. Additionally, internal organs, reproductive organs and even brains are gender specific. Pretty simple, or is it?
Homosexuality, referring to misaligned gender identity, is not 'new'. While cave drawings do not depict homosexual behaviors, same gender sexuality slowly crept into literature from many regions over the course of time. It appears as though we are now facing an epidemic, forcing social acceptance in all forms of media globally. LGBT as 'normal' is pushed in education facilities, business, government and even your local grocery store. If the rate of non-heterosexuals continues to increase at the current rate, LGBT will soon outnumber heterosexuals in the reproductive age group.
As exposure to environmental hormone disrupting/mimicking chemicals continues to increase, gender differentiation defects are increasing as well. Close to 100% of the global population tests positive for exposure to bisphenol A due to contamination of food, water, air, soil, sea, etc. In addition, over a million metric tons of fresh bisphenol A are manufactured and distributed all over the planet for plastics, perfumes, fragrances, textiles and other goods. Adding to the millions of tons already decomposing in landfills and oceans.
Due to ever-increasing saturation and exposure to chemicals that interfere with hormones, basically, from now on, there will be very few, if any, true XX or XY people. It is important to note that homostupidians are not the only species affected. In addition to the rats used in studies linked above, chemically-induced gender differentiation defects have been noticed in frogs, fish, and now even lions.
Gender differentiation defects are the result of over 60 years of toxin schloppin' plastics lickers who totally ignored all the warnings from the people wearing tinfoil hats ;o)
Do we accept gender differentiation defects as normal and continue schloppin' toxins and sucking plastics?
Accept all the Pride parades, male, female and everything in between?
Do we quit using products that cause gender differentiation defects?
Supported ONLY by Gifts...
Please note the lack of squiggling, jiggling ads all over the place. I'm not working for advertisers, I'm working for you. Financial support for this work is provided only
by visitors. Only 1 in every 10,000 or so sends help. It would be nice to see that increase. Gifts accepted securely via PayPal - no PayPal account required.
1. Metapedia Community (This page was last edited on 24 July 2022, at 20:39). Homosexuality Metapedia. Retrieved from Link to source...
2. Mere Abrams, LCSW and Sian Ferguson (Updated on February 9, 2022). 68 Terms That Describe Gender Identity and Expression healthline. Retrieved from Link to source...
3. Sehoya Cotner and Deena Wassenberg (Unkown). 8.6 Human Sex Development The Evolution and Biology of Sex. Retrieved from Link to source...
4. Kazuhiko Kubo, Okio Arai, Minoru Omura, Rumi Watanabe, Rika Ogata, Shuji Aou (2003, March). Low dose effects of bisphenol A on sexual differentiation of the brain and behavior in rats publication. Retrieved from Link to source...
5. Marc Greenstein MD, Raymond Kent Turley BSN MSN RN (2022, Reviewed). Disorders of Sex Development University of Rochester Medical Center. Retrieved from Link to source...
6. Alisa L Rich, Laura M Phipps, Sweta Tiwari, Hemanth Rudraraju, Philip O Dokpesi (2016, September). The Increasing Prevalence in Intersex Variation from Toxicological Dysregulation in Fetal Reproductive Tissue Differentiation and Development by Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals Environ Health Insights. Retrieved from Link to source...
7. Lucía Fernández (2022, June 14). Bisphenol A production in the United States from 1990 to 2019 statista. Retrieved from Link to source...
8. Gregor Levy, Ilka Lutz, Angela Krüger, Werner Kloas (2004). Bisphenol A induces feminization in Xenopus laevis tadpoles Science Direct. Retrieved from Link to source...
9. Lina Wang (2013 April 16). The Effects of Bisphenol-A (BPA) on the Feminization of Danio Rerio Minnesota State University Mankato. Retrieved from Link to source...
10. Karl Gruber (2015 September 23). Five wild lionesses grow a mane and start acting like males Minnesota State University Mankato. Retrieved from Link to source...