This is INDEPENDENT, AD-FREE work that you are certainly NOT going to see in conventional media.
Please help keep JohnsonAndToxin ad-free, online and me working to expose Johnson & Johnson and their 275+ subsidiaries for the benefit of every man, woman and child on the planet - and that INCLUDES YOU.
The DePuy subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson is dealing with the recall of 93,000 metal on metal hips for high failure rate and metal blood poisoning. JNJ knew about problems and kept selling the hips.
Keywords: jnj, johnson & johnson, DePuy, J&J, hip, corruption, recall, Gorsky
Date Created/Edited: June 24, 2013
As mentioned in my previous post regarding the Johnson & Johnson massive recall of over 93,000 metal-on-metal hips, the DePuy subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson faces dealing with the recall of 93,000 metal on metal hips for high failure rate and metal poisoning for the recipients.
United States: First DePuy ASR Hip Trials Scheduled by Rottenstein Law Group estimates that are there are around 3,700 hip lawsuits in federal court and the possibility of hundreds in lower courts.
UPDATE: J&J Said to Weigh $3 Billion Settlement of Its Hip Implant Cases which explains that the settlement would include payoffs to 11,500 victims in the U.S. of $300,000 each. That sure is a lot of dough for claiming they did nothing wrong, dontchathink? (The final number: $4 billion!)
Australia: "DePuy Faces Class Action Lawsuit in Australia Over ASR Hip" explains that the Australian class action lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson DePuy for metal-on-metal hips has grown to over 1,000 patients.
New Zealand: "Faulty hip replacement patients launch legal action" gives the details regarding the class action lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson hip disintegration by a group of people New Zealand.
Israel Lawsuit: Disintegrating Artificial Hip a Major Headache for Johnson & Johnson
United Kingdom: DePuy Pinnacle Lawsuit News: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Comments on Impending Metal-on-Metal Hip Ban in UK Hospitals
As additional metal-on-metal hip recipients join legal action around the world, I'll keep you all posted on the massive number of lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson DePuy for selling a prosthetic with a known high failure rate and risk of metal poisoning of the blood.
1. Emily Patterson (2012, April 16). Johnson & Johnson DePuy Global Recall of 93,000 Defective Hips. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/recalled_hips.shtml
2. Rottenstein Law Group (2012, April 30). First DePuy Hip Recall Trials Scheduled. Rottenstein Law Group. Retrieved from http://www.depuyhiprecall.us/updates/first-depuy-hip-recall-trials-scheduled/
3. Jef Feeley and David Voreacos (2013, August 21). J&J Said to Weigh $3 Billion Settlement of Its Hip Implant Cases. Bloomberg. Retrieved from http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-21/j-j-said-to-weigh-3-billion-settlement-of-its-hip-implant-cases.html
4. Staff Writer (2012, April 27). DePuy Faces Class Action Lawsuit in Australia Over ASR Hip. DrugWatch. Retrieved from http://www.drugwatch.com/2012/04/27/depuy-faces-class-action-lawsuit-in-australia/
5. Rachel Morton (2012, March 14). Faulty hip replacement patients launch legal action. 3 News New Zealand. Retrieved from http://www.3news.co.nz/nznews/faulty-hip-replacement-patients-launch-legal-action-2012031417
6. Itzhak Dannon (2013, May 6). Lawsuit: Disintegrating Artificial Hip a Major Headache for Johnson & Johnson. Jewish Business News. Retrieved from http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2013/05/06/lawsuit-disintegrating-artificial-hip-a-major-headache-for-johnson-johnson/
7. Felecia L. Stern (2013, October 19). DePuy Pinnacle Lawsuit News: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Comments on Impending Metal-on-Metal Hip Ban in UK Hospitals. PRWeb. Retrieved from http://www.prweb.com/releases/depuy-pinnacle-lawsuit/pinnacle-hip-lawsuit/prweb11281609.htm