POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
The DePuy subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson is dealing with the recall of 93,000 metal on metal hips for high failure rate and metal blood poisoning. JNJ knew about problems and kept selling the hips.
Keywords: jnj, johnson & johnson, DePuy, J&J, hip, corruption, recall, Gorsky
Date Created/Edited: June 24, 2013
As mentioned in my previous post regarding the Johnson & Johnson massive recall of over 93,000 metal-on-metal hips, the DePuy subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson faces dealing with the recall of 93,000 metal on metal hips for high failure rate and metal poisoning for the recipients.
United States: First DePuy ASR Hip Trials Scheduled by Rottenstein Law Group estimates that are there are around 3,700 hip lawsuits in federal court and the possibility of hundreds in lower courts.
UPDATE: J&J Said to Weigh $3 Billion Settlement of Its Hip Implant Cases which explains that the settlement would include payoffs to 11,500 victims in the U.S. of $300,000 each. That sure is a lot of dough for claiming they did nothing wrong, dontchathink? (The final number: $4 billion!)
Australia: "DePuy Faces Class Action Lawsuit in Australia Over ASR Hip" explains that the Australian class action lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson DePuy for metal-on-metal hips has grown to over 1,000 patients.
New Zealand: "Faulty hip replacement patients launch legal action" gives the details regarding the class action lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson hip disintegration by a group of people New Zealand.
Israel Lawsuit: Disintegrating Artificial Hip a Major Headache for Johnson & Johnson
United Kingdom: DePuy Pinnacle Lawsuit News: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Comments on Impending Metal-on-Metal Hip Ban in UK Hospitals
As additional metal-on-metal hip recipients join legal action around the world, I'll keep you all posted on the massive number of lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson DePuy for selling a prosthetic with a known high failure rate and risk of metal poisoning of the blood.
1. Emily Patterson (2012, April 16). Johnson & Johnson DePuy Global Recall of 93,000 Defective Hips. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/recalled_hips.shtml
2. Rottenstein Law Group (2012, April 30). First DePuy Hip Recall Trials Scheduled. Rottenstein Law Group. Retrieved from http://www.depuyhiprecall.us/updates/first-depuy-hip-recall-trials-scheduled/
3. Jef Feeley and David Voreacos (2013, August 21). J&J Said to Weigh $3 Billion Settlement of Its Hip Implant Cases. Bloomberg. Retrieved from http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-21/j-j-said-to-weigh-3-billion-settlement-of-its-hip-implant-cases.html
4. Staff Writer (2012, April 27). DePuy Faces Class Action Lawsuit in Australia Over ASR Hip. DrugWatch. Retrieved from http://www.drugwatch.com/2012/04/27/depuy-faces-class-action-lawsuit-in-australia/
5. Rachel Morton (2012, March 14). Faulty hip replacement patients launch legal action. 3 News New Zealand. Retrieved from http://www.3news.co.nz/nznews/faulty-hip-replacement-patients-launch-legal-action-2012031417
6. Itzhak Dannon (2013, May 6). Lawsuit: Disintegrating Artificial Hip a Major Headache for Johnson & Johnson. Jewish Business News. Retrieved from http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2013/05/06/lawsuit-disintegrating-artificial-hip-a-major-headache-for-johnson-johnson/
7. Felecia L. Stern (2013, October 19). DePuy Pinnacle Lawsuit News: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Comments on Impending Metal-on-Metal Hip Ban in UK Hospitals. PRWeb. Retrieved from http://www.prweb.com/releases/depuy-pinnacle-lawsuit/pinnacle-hip-lawsuit/prweb11281609.htm