POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
If Johnson & Johnson doesn't have to pay back Medicaid for the money they stole through Omnicare as requested by a JURY, who gets stuck with the bill for the victims and pay back the Medicaid system? US Taxpayers!
Keywords: omnicare, risperdal, medicaid, fraud, kickback, settlement, gorsky, corruption
Date Created/Edited: 2014, March 20
I just read Reuters report that Johnson & Johnson was able to get the jury judgement of $1.2 billion thrown out. This sticks consumers, taxpayers, with the bill for their victims, the costs of them stealing from Medicaid and stuck consumers with the costs, over $180 million in attorney's fees. FRIKKIN Unbelievable.
In my original articles:
Johnson & Johnson Risperdal: Broken Laws and Side Effects
Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky and the $5+ Billion Risperdal Medicaid Scandal
Johnson & Johnson Delaying $2.2 Billion Risperdal Settlement with Department of Justice to Reduce Risk of Liability
Johnson & Johnson Defense Against $1.2 Billion Arkansas Risperdal: We Have a Constitutional Right to Lie
I provided documentation of the history and continuing coverage of Risperdal and how Johnson & Johnson blatently hid and downplayed risks from the Food and Drug Administration, doctors and patients. When busted, Johnson & Johnson attempted an appeal based on an insane argument that they have a Consitutional Right to Lie.
Johnson & Johnson pledged to appeal all verdicts against them. Amazingly, they lose during jury trials - where a jury of consumers demands that Johnson & Johnson be held financially accountable for their crimes. However, on appeal, with only judges, the jury trial results are totally ignored and the case against Johnson & Johnson is thrown out.
Why are consumers, juries, being totally ignored in their obvious request Johnson & Johnson provide restitution to their victims and our social system which they stole from?
By ignoring the demand of the consumers who will have to finance the victims and pay back the system, the appeal judges give Johnson & Johnson to okay to harm children and elderly through false and misleading advertising, withhold vital safety information from the Food and Drug Administration, doctors and patients and steal from Medicaid.
If Johnson & Johnson doesn't have to pay back Medicaid for the money they stole through Omnicare as requested by a JURY, who gets stuck with the bill for the victims and pay back the Medicaid system? US Taxpayers - the financial victims of corruption.
Gee, good thing we have ObamaCare to absorb the costs - and hide them from shareholders - but oh Shareholders, your taxes and health care bill will certainly increase to cover the costs of Johnson & Johnson corruption... ;o/
1. Jonathan Stempel (2014, March 20). J&J gets $1.2 billion Arkansas Risperdal judgment tossed out Reuters. Retrieved from http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/20/us-johnson-johnson-risperdal-lawsuit-idUSBREA2J1KK20140320
2. Emily Patterson (2012, April 13). Johnson & Johnson Risperdal: Broken Laws and Side Effects Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/risperdal.shtml
3. Emily Patterson (2013, June 7). Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky and the $5+ Billion Risperdal Medicaid Scandal Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/alex_gorsky_risperdal.shtml
4. Emily Patterson (2012, May 12). Johnson & Johnson Delaying $2.2 Billion DOJ Settlement to Reduce Risk of Liability to States and Victims Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_delays_settlement.shtml
5. Emily Patterson (2013, June 20). Johnson & Johnson Defense Against $1.2 Billion Arkansas Risperdal: We Have a Constitutional Right to Lie Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/right_to_lie.shtml
6. Emily Patterson (2012, September 6). ObamaCare - Hah! More Like ObamaScam Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/obama_scam.shtml