This is INDEPENDENT, AD-FREE work that you are certainly NOT going to see in conventional media.
Please help keep JohnsonAndToxin ad-free, online and me working to expose Johnson & Johnson and their 275+ subsidiaries for the benefit of every man, woman and child on the planet - and that INCLUDES YOU and the ones YOU love.
NOTE: November 18,2017:
HAVE NOT HAD A GIFT OF SUPPORT SINCE SEPTEMBER 26, 2017.
I CANNOT AFFORD THIS ENTIRE PROJECT ALONE.
The site ended up going down for two days because I was late with last months' hosting fees. I can't come up with enough money again this month for the hosting fees due on November 26. Without financial support, the site and all content will likely go down again.
PLEASE, PLEASE HELP...
JNJ Stock - there's a whole lot of bailing going on, and I'm not talking hay ;o)
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, trojan, fund, insider, trading, berkshire
Date Created/Edited: 2013, August 25
Looks like even deeper trouble in JNJ financial paradise ;o)
First, Johnson & Johnson management started dumping stock. According to this SEC Form 4, JNJ management has been selling off stock for two years. Is this an indication that Johnson & Johnson management does not have faith in the future of the company? Yeah, probably.
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway started dropping JNJ stock in the first quarter of 2012. By the second quarter of 2013, sold the last of their JNJ stock. Hm, another warning sign. The latest dropper of JNJ stock is Sebastian Lyon, the CEO of Troy Asset Management. Lyon drops Johnson & Johnson from Troy Trojan, UK news article, explains that all shares of Johnson & Johnson stock have been dropped from the Trojan Fund. Hm, yet another warning sign.
And now the latest information, hedge funds are dropping out of JNJ (from Do Hedge Funds and Insiders Love Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)?):
"At the end of the fourth quarter, a total of 67 of the hedge funds we track were long in this stock, a change of -15% from the third quarter.Yep, looks like a whole lot of bailing going on, and we're not talking hay.
Oops, had to update this article already - check this out...
In the discussion section of this Seeking Alpha article, "Insiders Are Selling Johnson & Johnson", two new resources were brought to my attention - get this:
692 Increased Institutional Holders / 97,248,538 Increased Total Shares Held (Source: Nasdaq)
1,022 Decreased Institutional Holders / 92,475,463 Decreased Total Shares Held (Source: Nasdaq)
54 Sold Out Institutional Holders / 4,412,759 Sold Out Total Shares Held (Source: Nasdaq)
Maybe it is becoming apparent to Billy, Dorksky, Dominic, Russell, James, Mr. Warren Buffet, Mr. Sebastian Lyon AND at least 1076 financial institutions, that JNJ finally has more outgoing in recalls, litigation, settlements, fines, restituttion and lawsuits against it for toxic products, faulty devices and harmful drugs than Johnson & Johnson can handle with current income and cash reserves than they do from toxic products, faulty devices and harmful drugs.
1. US SEC (Current). SEC Form 4 Insider Trading United States Securities Exchange Commission. Retrieved from http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/200406.htm
2. Jon C. Ogg (2013, May 13). Berkshire Hathaway 2013 Annual Meeting Focus: Buffett Portfolio Changes 24/7 Wall St.. Retrieved from http://247wallst.com/banking-finance/2013/05/03/berkshire-hathaway-2013-annual-meeting-focus-buffett-portfolio-changes/
3. Troy Asset Management (Current). Content Title Troy Asset Management. Retrieved from http://www.taml.co.uk/
4. Gary Jackson (2013, August 12). Lyon drops Johnson & Johnson from Troy Trojan Fund Web. Retrieved from http://www.fundweb.co.uk/fund-news/lyon-drops-johnson-and-johnson-from-troy-trojan/1075748.article
5. Mukesh Verma (2013, March 18). Do Hedge Funds and Insiders Love Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)? Insider Monkey. Retrieved from http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/do-hedge-funds-and-insiders-love-johnson-johnson-nysejnj-89757/
6. Markus Aarnio (2013, August 12). Insiders Are Selling Johnson & Johnson Seeking Alpha. Retrieved from http://seekingalpha.com/article/1628632-insiders-are-selling-johnson-johnson
7. nasdaq (Current). JNJ Increased Holders nasdaq. Retrieved from http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/jnj/institutional-holdings/increased
8. nasdaq (Current). JNJ Decreased Holders nasdaq. Retrieved from http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/jnj/institutional-holdings/decreased
9. nasdaq (Current). JNJ SOLD OUT HOLDERS nasdaq. Retrieved from http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/jnj/institutional-holdings/sold-out