This is INDEPENDENT, AD-FREE work that you are certainly NOT going to see in conventional media.
Please help keep JohnsonAndToxin ad-free, online and me working to expose Johnson & Johnson and their 275+ subsidiaries for the benefit of every man, woman and child on the planet - and that INCLUDES YOU and the ones YOU love.
NOTE: November 18,2017:
HAVE NOT HAD A GIFT OF SUPPORT SINCE SEPTEMBER 26, 2017.
I CANNOT AFFORD THIS ENTIRE PROJECT ALONE.
The site ended up going down for two days because I was late with last months' hosting fees. I can't come up with enough money again this month for the hosting fees due on November 26. Without financial support, the site and all content will likely go down again.
PLEASE, PLEASE HELP...
Although Johnson & Johnson marketing managers are sticking with the same mantra, talc is safe, Johnson & Johnson has already LOST two lawsuits against them for ovarian cancer caused by their talc powder and tried to bribe a victim.
Keywords: Johnson and Johnson, Johnson & Johnson, baby, powder, cancer, lawsuit, 71 million, sued
Date Created: 2016, May 10
In my original article, Up Next: Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder Talc Ovarian Cancer Lawsuits I covered how a woman died from ovarian cancer caused by using Johnson & Johnson talc based powders on her genital area. The products included Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder and Shower to Shower - a product also made by Johnson & Johnson supposedly, specifically for use in genital area. I also explained women in India were disgusted that Johnson & Johnson used a banned sterilization technique that increases the risk of developing cancers.
Upon further research, I found that Johnson & Johnson lost not only ONE, but two cases against them regarding ovarian cancer caused by the use of their products as intended to increase risk of developing ovarian cancer by 30% or more, I mean, to feel fresh and dry all day ;o)
In addition, I found that Johnson & Johnson attempted to bribe one of the victims with $1.3 million with a gag clause. Although if someone offered me $1.3 million to shut up and go away, I'd probably take it, she didn't take the offer, took them to court and a jury found Johnson & Johnson negligent, fraudulent, etc. However, she was not awarded any damages.
In a report on CBS Local in Boston, Massachusettes, US, Dr. Daniel Cramer, Director of the OB/GYN Epidemiology Center at Brigham and Women’s Hospital explains talc increases risk of ovarian cancer by 30% or MORE! Ovarian cancer has an extremely high death rate, or extremely low 5 year survival rate.
While US FDA and US Senate HELP Committee are totally silent on the subject, doing absolutely NOTHING while Johnson & Johnson toxic talc products are being used by unsuspecting mothers on their precious baby girls, and on themselves, the FDA in Maharashtra, India are taking action. They have collected samples of Johnson & Johnson products and will likely be reviewing all evidence on risks associated with talc use in the manufacturer recommended genital area.
If China sent a product to the United States to use on BABY GIRLS and women that increased the risk of developing ovarian cancer by 30% or more - would you use it? Hopefully, you aren't someone with a death wish and say, "no." So, uh, why is it okay for Johnson & Johnson to have products on our shelves that increase the risk of developing ovarian cancer by 30%?
Oh, and guess who is getting stuck with the bill for victims of Johnson & Johnson talc products who do develop ovarian cancer at around $200,000 EACH? Uh, just tacked on to our already killer healthcare (roulette) system, eh? YOU ARE.
1. Emily Patterson (2016, February 23). Up Next: Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder Talc Ovarian Cancer Lawsuits Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/baby_powder_lawsuits.shtml
2. Rosy Sequeira (2013, July 27). MNCs should stop using Indians as guinea pigs: FDA to high court The Times of India. Retrieved from http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-07-27/mumbai/40832173_1_guinea-pigs-batches-jj
3 and 4. Jessica Dye (February 25, 2016). Big verdict doesn't assure more wins for plaintiffs in talc-cancer cases New York Post. Retrieved from http://nypost.com/2016/03/02/johnson-johnson-hid-the-dangers-of-talc-and-i-helped-blow-the-whistle/
5. Dr. Mallika Marshall (February 24, 2016). Jury Awards $72 Million In Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder Cancer Suit CBS Local Boston. Retrieved from http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/02/24/johnson-baby-powder-ovarian-cancer-lawsuit-jackie-fox/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&date=022816
6. Staff Writer (February 4, 2016). What are the key statistics about ovarian cancer? Cancer .Org. Retrieved from http://www.cancer.org/cancer/ovariancancer/detailedguide/ovarian-cancer-key-statistics
7. Emily Patterson (March 2, 2016). New United States Food and Drug Commissioner Dr. Robert Califf Responsible for KILLER Xarelto Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/califf_fda_commissioner.shtml
8. Emily Patterson (September 1, 2015). United States Senate HELPless Committee Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/helpless_committee.shtml
9. Press Trust of India (March 9, 2016). Maharashtra FDA sends Johnson & Johnson baby powder for lab tests Business Standard. Retrieved from http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/maharashtra-fda-sends-j-j-baby-powder-for-lab-tests-116030900214_1.html
10. Staff Writer (Not Available). Ovarian Cancer Treatment Cost Cost Helper Health. Retrieved from http://health.costhelper.com/ovarian-cancer.html