The content you requested is below this very important information...
WITHOUT FINANCIAL SUPPORT, this list of content, six years of work WILL BE GONE FROM THE INTERNET. SURVIVING ON AN EXTREMELY LIMITED INCOME, I HAVE NO MONEY TO PUT INTO THIS EFFORT.
The site has had well over 2 MILLION page views. I've received thousands of emails from victims asking how the hell Johnson & Johnson gets away with slaughtering people with their products. Gee, likely because there is no financial support for this side of the fight to expose the horrendous flood of harmful products and the corruption that allows this crap to get on the market in the first place.
SO RUN ALONG AND POISON YOUR OWN BABIES AT THE REQUEST OF JOHNSON & JOHNSON...they obviously don't want to give up their easy money from talc cancer victims ;o)
MOMS AND DADS IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES (United States, European Union, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, China, India, Israel, South Africa, Turkey, and Indonesia) PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO JOHNSON & JOHNSON STATEMENTS ON TALC
THEY ARE FLAT OUT REFUSING TO REMOVE TALC FROM PRODUCTS INTENDED FOR BABIES OR FEMALE HYGEINE: Johnson & Johnson has set up an entire web site to continue bullshitting people about the safety of products containing talc. Here is the J&J BULLSHIT "TALC IS SAFE DAMMIT" SITE. Their own internal documents PROVE they are well aware that talc increases the risk of developing LUNG CANCER, gee, just lost the first lawsuit for talc causing LUNG CANCER. It has also been shown that talc likely increases the risk of developing ovarian cancer by at least 30%. Ovarian cancer is a SILENT KILLER - pretty much once you realize you have it, you're dead.
However, no one needs to bother trying to read and interpret stacks of study results because Johnson & Johnson's own internal documents, such as this, PROVE they are well-aware of the health risks related to the use of talc-based products:
"... the talc industry will be perceived by the public like it perceives the cigarette industry: denying the obvious in the face of all evidence to the contrary."
Johnson & Johnson quite literally convinced three generations of women to poison their own babies with known cancer-causing talc. They tossed it at us for FREE in MATERNITY WARDS FOR GOD'S SAKES! I don't know about you, but I'm not real thrilled about the fact that I was lied to and convinced to poison MY OWN BABIES with Johnson & Johnson cancer-causing baby products, the original reason I started this web site.
Today is April 24, 2018 at 11:00 PM Eastern US time.
I have no money to pay the server fees on the 26th of April. Without help, the site goes down, deleting THIS ENTIRE LIST OF OVER 150 ARTICLES EXPOSING MASSIVE HARM BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON AND SUBSIDIARY PRODUCTS, as well as corruption in the United States Food and Drug Administration, more corruption in the United States Senate HELP Committee, the committee responsible for overseeing the United States Food and Drug Administration. Also, I have discovered that Mr. and Mrs. Obama BOTH worked for Sidley Austin, a corporate DEFENSE attorney group with experience defending Johnson & Johnson and other pharmaceutical companies. Michelle was a partner and Barack her understudy intern.
This site has had over 2 MILLION page views since I put it online in March of 2012. Numerous visitors, such as Johnson & Johnson, global financial institutions, global health organizations, insurance companies, other pharma, gov agencies such as US CDC, US FDA, US Senate, US Homeland Security, US Department of Defense, etc. Basically, all the corrupt...and yes, I can prove the visits by logged IP address. For example, the site has received over 6,000 visits from Johnson & Johnson servers alone.
This site is being watched DAILY by all these very important people.
I have got to raise $250 to keep this work online.
I have a fixed income and cannot pay for all this myself.
Will you please help?
Raised as of 11:00 PM April 24, 2018 Eastern US time: $0
Not ONE PENNY since February. I have no money to keep this online. I'm very sorry I have no money. I could, and did, do all the work, but not enough support to continue.
Still need to raise $250 before April 26, 2018
This six years of work is the LARGEST, if not the ONLY, site exposing the massive consumer harm by Johnson & Johnson products and the corruption in the United States government that allows Johnson & Johnson and their 260+ subsidiaries to continue pushing KNOWN HARMFUL consumer goods, pharmaaceuticals and medical devices on consumers around the world.
If the site goes down, I will have no way to come up with even more money to put it back up. PLEASE HELP KEEP THAT FROM HAPPENING
Please enter any amount you can contribute, even if only a few dollars. I do NOT post who sent the gift unless the giver specifically requests their contact information posted with the gift amount. By law, givers of gifts under $13,000 do NOT have to be disclosed during any audit, and I'm pretty certain no one will contribute anywhere near that much! I truly value your privacy. I do not ever request help via email or any other means, I send a 'thank you' and delete your contact information. Gifts are sent through PayPal and I do NOT have access to any transaction information, ensuring YOUR safety and privacy.
Three people requested that I be 'fair' and say something good about Johnson & Johnson. Okay, there is something I'd like to congratulate them on for a Job Very Well Done :o)
Keywords: fraud, corrupt, effective, marketing, advertising, promtion, plan, strategy
Date Created/Edited: March 26, 2015, Updated: April 2, 2015
Now that three people have requested that I be 'fair' and say something good about Johnson & Johnson. Okay - their baby marketing plan was so good they got mothers to pour KNOWN carcinogens, such as formaldehyde and 1,4-dioxane, on the heads of their own newborn children. The carcinogenic concoction containing KNOWN carcinogens formaldehyde and 1,4-dioxane was encouraged and provided by doctors and nurses, less than 24 hours after the birth of their precious, newborn child. That is an ASS KICKING marketing plan!
While their marketing plan included sweet images of cute babies being held by obviously effective actors and actresses and winners of cute baby contests, evoking emotions of love and affection in the commercial of unrelated mother, father, sibling, grandparent and baby actors and actresses was very effective at instilling trust and vehement dedication to a company whose products contained KNOWN carcinogens formaldehyde and 1,4-dioxane that all were eagerly and willingly pouring on the heads of their own children.
I felt the labels I created for their products to be far more accurate, and even sent them to Johnson & Johnson for consideration as a more realistic portrayal of the ingredients of their products. I have no clue why Johnson & Johnson chose not even to acknowledge receipt of my labels, which clearly stated the KNOWN CARCINOGENS contained in a variety of products for consumer informed choice. My labels provided consumers the risks of the products so they could make a truly informed choice as to benefit versus risk of CANCER from KNOWN CARCINOGENS on the heads of their wonderful newborn and young children. I'll never understand why my labels were ignored by Johnson & Johnson. They were far more accurate than the labels their incredibly effective marketing team Because seriously folks, if you knew the products contained KNOWN CARCINOGENS formaldehyde and 1,4-dioxane, would you have been willingly and eagerly pouring the toxic mixture on YOUR OWN NEWBORN? I really, really hope not.
Here are the labels I submitted to Johnson & Johnson for consideration...
Click the images for a new window/tab with the full-sized version.
I was an advocate, along with the voices of millions of others, regarding KNOWN CARCINOGENS in over 100 Johnson & Johnson baby bathing, and most adult consumer bathing products. While the marketing plan for the reformulation was twisted completely claiming Johnson & Johnson hears consumers and reformulated as requested, that was basically bullshit. The ONLY reason Johnson & Johnson reformulated was because they would no longer be able to sell their toxic concoctions without full disclosure of KNOWN CARCINOGENS, such as formaldehyde and 1,4-dioxane, clearly stated on corporate web sites of all vendors for consumer informed choice, even in a store like WALMART.
The incredibly effective marketing plan of choosing not to adequately inform consumers of risks related to the use of a variety of Johnson & Johnson products while overstating the benefits has been an incredibly effective marketing strategy for a variety of other products as well. For example, failing to warn consumers of...
...known metal flake tainted children's Tylenol
...known contamination of Infant Tylenol
...known defective insulin pumps
...overstating benefits, understating risks of Levaquin
...overstating benefits, understating risks of Risperdal
...overstating benefits, understating risks of Xarelto
...overstating benefits, understating and/or
undisclosed risks transvaginal mesh
...overstating benefits, understating and/or
undisclosed risks metal-on-metal hips
...overstating benefits, understating and/or
undisclosed risks circular staplers
...overstating benefits, understating and/or
undisclosed risks Uterine Morcellators
...understating and/or undisclosed risks baby powder
...and other known and *as yet unknown risks* of
current and future Johnson & Johnson products.
Yah, I'm sure the CDC is going to get right on this.....hm-hm....yep, still waiting ;o)
Oh, and a final thought...
Guess who is getting stuck with the bill for the massive numbers of victims for all these known defective, toxic, harmful products?
Add up all...
$$$$...prosecution (DoJ/private lawyers)
$$$$...defense (JNJ lawyers)
$$$$...litigation costs (courtroom attendents
$$$$...massive healthcare costs to finance
life-long healthcare needs (insurance,
Medicaid, MediCare, ObamaCare)
$$$$...permanent disabilities (Social Security
Disability) of the massive (likely
hundreds of thousands of victims)
XXX ?...from a wide variety of
Johnson & Johnson products?
I seriously doubt it's Peter Pan or Tinkerbelle.
These are YOUR healthcare dollars at work ;o)
And Gorsky's marketing plan is going so well that he gave himself a 48% raise. Now, instead of making $17 million for 2014, he's going to get a big, fat $25 million while society pays not only for his massive mistakes that harmed hundreds of thousands of people around the world, but society also gets to pay him a big fat $25 million for hurting their children, wives, husbands, parents and themselves. Sweet, eh?
Ooops, I should reiterate the main point, say something positive about Johnson & Johnson.
Okay: They have an ass-kicking marketing plan ;-)
1. Emily Patterson (2012, March 23). What Contains Formaldehyde at 200 Times OSHA Safe Exposure Limit? Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_baby_shampoo_poison.shtml
2. United States Environmental Protection Agency (Last Update: 2013, October 18). 1,4-Dioxane (1,4-Diethyleneoxide). United States Environmental Protection Agency Air Toxics Web Site. Retrieved from http://www.epa.gov/ttn/atw/hlthef/dioxane.html
3. Associated Press (2015, March 10). Maker of kids' Tylenol pleads guilty over metal particles. CBS News. Retrieved from http://www.cbsnews.com/news/maker-of-kids-tylenol-pleads-guilty-over-metal-particles/
4. Huffington Post Contributer (2012, April 17). Tylenol Death Lawsuit: Illinois Family Says Contaminated Drug Killed Infant). Huffington Post. Retrieved from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/17/tylenol-death-lawsuit-ill_n_1431247.html
5. Linda A. Johnson (2012, January 12). Johnson & Johnson Under Scrutiny By FDA For Delay In Reporting Insulin Pump Problems. Huffington Post. Retrieved from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/12/johnson-johnson-insulin-pump-fda-problems_n_1201641.html
6. Emily Patterson (2015, February 12). Death by Johnson & Johnson Levaquin (levofloxacin) Anti-Biotic. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/levaquin_deaths.shtml
7. Emily Patterson (2015, February 12). On Repeal Judges Ignore Jury and Give Johnson & Johnson Thumbs Up to Harm Children and Elderly and Steal from Medicaid. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/risperdal_arkansas_reversal.shtml
8. Emily Patterson (2014, September 14). Johnson & Johnson Xarelto, False Marketing, Lawsuits and FDA Says THREE TIMES, "NO EXPANDED USES!" Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/xarelto_continued.shtml
9. Emily Patterson (2014, March 31). Women Request US Attorney General Investigate Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/women_request_ag_investigate_gorsky.shtml
10. Emily Patterson (2013, May 17). DePuy Metal on Metal Hips Dropped by Johnson & Johnson Due to Lack of Sales, Not Lack of Safety, WTF?. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/mom_hips.shtml
11. CLASS 1 USFDA RECALL (2012, August 3). Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. Proximate PPH Hemorrhoidal Circular Stapler and Accessories 33mm, Proximate HCS Hemorrhoidal Circular Stapler and Accessories 33mm and the Transtar Circular Stapler Procedure Set United States Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/Safety/ListofRecalls/ucm325570.htm
12. Jon Kamp (2015, April 2). More Health Insurers Take Action to Curb Morcellator Use. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved from
13. Reporting by Toni Clarke in Washington; editing by Matthew Lewis (2013, May 3). India regulators pull J&J plant license on baby powder concerns. Reuters. Retrieved from http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/03/us-johnsonandjohnson-india-babypowder-idUSBRE9420ZG20130503
14. CDC Twitter Timeline (2015, February 12). CDC Twitter Timeline @DrFriedenCDC. Twitter. Retrieved from https://twitter.com/DrFriedenCDC/status/580763652753612801
15. Emily Patterson (2012, April 3). The High Cost to EVERY American of Corruption at Johnson & Johnson . Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/wallet_on_drugs.shtml
16. Nicole Gray (2015, March 12). J&J's CEO nabbed a hefty raise in 2014 . BioPharmaDive. Retrieved from http://www.biopharmadive.com/news/jjs-ceo-nabbed-a-hefty-raise-in-2014/374253/