POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Synthes fits right in with the rest of the corrupt companies of J&J =)
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, johnson + johnson, J&J, synthes, acquisition, lawsuit, corruption
Date Created/Edited: October 17, 2012
In the article, "JNJ Acquires Synthes... and Their U.S. FDA Violations", it was shared that the Synthes facility in West Chester, Pennsylvania is under scrutiny by the FDA for numerous, and serious, violations throughout the facility.
It also appears that corruption is also an issue with Synthes management. Four Synthes managers were recently released from serving prison sentences for testing a new bone cement product without FDA approval. At least three patients died from complications after the unapproved bone cement was used during surgery.
Synthes is facing lawsuits filed by family members of those who died as a result of the use of the unapproved bone cement. The purchase of Synthes by Johnson & Johnson just gave me even more to add to the corruption, irresponsibility and lawsuits section of the web site.
Yes, Johnson & Johnson made a fine choice to purchase a company fraught with corruption, lawsuits and FDA violations. Synthes certainly fits in with the rest of the family. While the convicts may be excluded from "Federal" health care programs, they would fit right in with the rest of the managers at Johnson and Johnson ;o)
1. Emily Patterson (2012, October 21). JNJ Acquires Synthes... and Their U.S. FDA Violations! Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_synthes_fda_violations.shtml
2. Kirk Sooter (2012, February 16). FDA WARNING LETTER United States Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2012/ucm294688.htm
3. David Sell (2011, Deccember 14). Fourth ex-Synthes executive is sentenced. Philly.com. Retrieved from http://www.philly.com/philly/business/123131613.html?c=r
4. David Sell (2012, March 2). Synthes sued over deaths in connection with bone cement. Philly.com. Retrieved from http://articles.philly.com/2012-03-02/business/31117249_1_bone-cement-wrongful-death-michael-huggins
5. David Sell (2012, October 9). Four former Synthes executives excluded from federal health-care programs. Philly.com. Retrieved from http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillypharma/Four-former-Synthes-executives-excluded-from-federal-health-care-programs.html?c=r