POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Yet another year of a dramatic increase in lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson and subsidiaries in a lot of countries over a variety of products, and don't include many products with legal action pending.
Keywords: levaquin, risperdal, asr, transvaginal, tvt, mesh, lawsuit, investor
Date Created/Edited: April 8, 2017
Since I started this project to expose harm of Johnson & Johnson and their subsidiaries, every year when the Johnson & Johnson Annual Shareholder Report becomes available, I take a look at the number of liability lawsuits against the company. In 2012, when I started this work, there were only 20,400 lawsuits disclosed in the shareholder report. The number of lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson and their subsidiaries has increased dramatically each year since.
2012 Shareholder Report:
20,680 product liability lawsuits, baseline
2013 Shareholder Report:
48,537 product liability lawsuits, increased by 27,857 (more than doubled)
2014 Shareholder Report:
56,600 product liability lawsuits, increased by 8,063
2015 Shareholder Report:
76,400 product liability lawsuits, increased by 19,800
2016 Shareholder Report:
104,700 product liability lawsuits, increased by 28,300!
The information is in Section 21 in each report.
The 2013 Shareholder Report Discloses:
1,165 Levaquin Lawsuits
12,340 ASR Hip Lawsuits
5,560 Pinnacle Hip Lawsuits
500 Risperdal Lawsuits
28,810 Mesh Product Lawsuits
22 Duragesic Lawsuits
140 Topomax Lawsuits
The 2014 Shareholder Report Discloses:
11,200 ASR™ XL Acetabular System and DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
7,300 PINNACLE® Acetabular Cup System
36,600 with respect to pelvic meshes
1,200 with respect to RISPERDAL
The 2015 Shareholder Report Discloses:
5,300 DePuy ASR™ XL Acetabular System and DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
8,700 PINNACLE® Acetabular Cup System
46,700 pelvic meshes
The 2016 Shareholder Report Discloses:
2,000 DePuy ASR™ XL Acetabular System and DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
9,400 PINNACLE® Acetabular Cup System
54,800 pelvic meshes
3,100 Johnson's® Baby Powder
In 2009, nine United States Food and Drug Administration scientists sent a letter with detailed examples of corruption and asked for help cleaning up the US FDA. However, the letter was basically ignored. "The purpose of this letter is to inform you that the scientific review process for medical devices at the FDA has been corrupted and distorted by current FDA managers, thereby placing the American people at risk."
Considering the number of countries with lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson and subsidiaries, this was apparently an extreme UNDERSTATEMENT. These known harmful products are putting the health and safety of everyone on the planet at risk.
It seems Dominic Caruso and Alex Gorsky forgot to mention all the other products facing lawsuits such as: circular stapler lawsuits, power morcellator lawsuits, etc. Obviously, the list does not iclude all products with lawsuits and is likely only the tip of a massive global lawsuit iceberg.
In addition, lawsuits are filed against Johnson & Johnson in Australia, Belgium, Canada, England, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, Scotland, the United Kingdom and Venezuela mentioned in the Shareholder Report. It seems Johnson & Johnson is making a bad name for themselves all over the world ;o)
Does anyone else think Johnson & Johnson may be a weeee bit out of control? It's starting to look like they make more money on injuries caused by their known harmful products than they do on their products alone!
Costs related to healthcare needs of victims of Johnson & Johnson products are pushed on public healthcare systems such as private insurance, public insurance and self-pay - until the victims no longer have anything left - and called 'profit' by Johnson & Johnson. The victims who became disabled are paid for by Social Security Disability - depleting what is supposed to be reserved for our elderly, not previously healthy people disabled by a KNOWN harmful Johnson & Johnson product.
I wonder at what point Johnson & Johnson shareholders, the United States Food and Drug Administration and the US Senate HELP Committee as well will wake up and realize these known harmful products are their products, too ?
Financial gifts to help support this site are desperately needed and very much appreciated.
1. Johnson & Johnson (2012, December). Johnson & Johnson 2012 Shareholder Report. Johnson & Johnson. Retrieved from http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/JNJ/3461521603x0x644760/85FD0CFF-2305-4A02-8294-2E47D0F31850/JNJ2012annualreport.pdf
2. Johnson & Johnson (2013, December). Johnson & Johnson 2013 Shareholder Report. Johnson & Johnson. Retrieved from http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/JNJ/3461521603x0x733042/DDD2ABD5-2CC6-41D2-8ACB-EC2A967727E4/ar2013_JNJ.pdf
3. Johnson & Johnson (2014, December). Johnson & Johnson 2014 Shareholder Report. Johnson & Johnson. Retrieved from http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/JNJ/77771136x0x815170/816798CD-60D9-4653-BB5A-50A66FD5B9E7/JNJ_2014_Annual_Report_bookmarked_.pdf
4. Johnson & Johnson (2015, December). Johnson & Johnson 2015 Shareholder Report. Johnson & Johnson. Retrieved from http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/JNJ/1788288056x0x881109/474857DD-8E67-43B1-BB38-0A9712D93545/2015_annual_report_.pdf
5. Johnson & Johnson (2016, December). Johnson & Johnson 2016 Shareholder Report. Johnson & Johnson. Retrieved from https://jnj.brightspotcdn.com/88/3f/b666368546bcab9fd520594a6016/2017-0310-ar-bookmarked.pdf
6. Emily Patterson (Frequently updated). List of files regarding Johnson & Johnson Chief Financial Officer, Dominic Caruso. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/caruso.shtml
7. Emily Patterson (Frequently updated). List of files regarding Johnson & Johnson Chief Executive Officer, Alex Gorsky. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/gorsky.shtml
8. Emily Patterson (2016, March 10). Johnson & Johnson Lost Talc Powder Lawsuits TWICE and Offered to BRIBE Victim. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/baby_powder_lawsuits_too.shtml
9. CBS News (2015, May 27). Report: FBI investigating medical device that spread cancer in women. CBS News. Retrieved from http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-investigating-medical-device-that-spread-cancer-in-women/
10. Emily Patterson (2015, October 22). How Johnson & Johnson is Screwing Their Institutional Shareholders. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_screwing_shareholders.shtml
11. Emily Patterson (2016, March 2). New United States Food and Drug Commissioner Dr. Robert Califf Responsible for KILLER Xarelto. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/califf_fda_commissioner.shtml
12. Emily Patterson (2016, February 9). Why US Senate HELP Committee MUST SHUT DOWN Johnson & Johnson. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/help_cmte_shut_down_jnj.shtml