THE MOST CENSORED WORK ONLINE!
$JNJ 'Growth' Based on Corruption, Toxic Products, Harmful Devices and Pharma Fraud
Stock market analysts claim JNJ growth - um, but it's only an illusion based on corruption, toxic products, harmful devices and fraudulently marketed drugs.
Date Created: 2013, October 24
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, johnson + johnson, J&J, toxin, toxic, corruption, lawsuit
Site accessed :
This page accessed 500 times.
Pharma: In the pharmacuetical segment of JNJ, they really blew up sales by increasing health risks and costs to consumers with fraudulent marketing, under-payments to health care providers and over-prescribing highly profitable drugs:
Nucynta: J&J painkiller probe expands scrutiny of industry marketing
J&J's Janssen unit gets federal subpoena over opioid painkiller Nucynta
Xarelto: FDA letter to Johnson & Johnson: "The print ad is false or misleading because it minimizes the risks associated with Xarelto and makes a misleading claim."
Medical Devices got a real boost from beginning the replacement of Metal-on-Metal hips around the world. The costs are not being covered by Johnson & Johnson, the costs are pushed through private pay, private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid and the public disability system. Although JNJ's faulty device replacement program is driving up health care costs and destroying economies around the world, it appears as though JNJ is profitting immensely from the distribution and replacement of KNOWN defective products.
Consumer Segment saw a modest increase, even with suspended products and the continued closed facility in Pennsylvania, due to chronic recalls. Recalls are highly profitable because those who purchased $3 to $10 products are more likely to toss them in the trash than return them. The products are then simply replaced creating the illusion of growth.
In the Toxic Products segment, JNJ is still dragging their feet on removing carcinogens and other harmful ingredients from baby care products- continuing to supply a steady supply of victims with cancer, asthma, allergies, eczema, diabetes and neurological disorders to ensure future pharmaceutical sales growth.
In the overall corruption department, JNJ scored again with a pathetic fine, but billions in preferential treatment, in China by violating their anti-monopoly laws. Ahh, corruption to convince people to sell and purchase faulty, inferior devices.
Chinese Court Rendered Final Judgment on Rainbow v. Johnson & Johnson – the First Antitrust Private Action of Vertical Monopolistic Agreement
Well, without corruption, lies, deceit, toxic products, harmful devices and fraudulently marketed drugs, JNJ would barely make any money at all, now would they? Oh, but there'd be far less human suffering - but that wouldn't be good for the stock market, would it?
INDEPENDENT AD-FREE WORK Most recent gift: 15 November 2023
This work is not
sponsored by bankers, lawyers, gov agencies, ad agencies or fraudsters.
Your gift, no matter the size, makes a real difference.
Please consider contributing today to help me continue work exposing fraud, corruption, coverups and harmful, defective and toxic products. Together, we can create a positive impact for improved health and well-being that lasts.
Thank you for your generosity,
PROCESSED ON TRANSACTION PROVIDER SECURE SERVERS
PayPal: Log in or scroll to bottom of PayPal transaction page and click "Pay with Debit or Credit Card"
1. Deborah Weinstein (2013, August 6). J&J painkiller probe expands scrutiny of industry marketing Medical Marketing & Media. Retrieved from http://www.mmm-online.com/jj-painkiller-probe-expands-scrutiny-of-industry-marketing/article/306191/
2. David Sell (2013, August 5). J&J's Janssen unit gets federal subpoena over opioid painkiller Nucynta Philly.com. Retrieved from http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillypharma/JJs-Janssen-unit-gets-federal-subpoena-over-opioid-painkiller-Nucynta.html
3. Zarna Patel, Pharm.D., Amy Toscano, Pharm.D., RAC, CPA (2013, June 6). WARNING LETTER United States Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/EnforcementActivitiesbyFDA/WarningLettersandNoticeofViolationLetterstoPharmaceuticalCompanies/UCM357833.pdf
4. Emily Patterson (Section page, updated regularly with new content). Twenty Years of KNOWN Carcinogens in J&J US Baby Care Products Finally Ends! Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/products.shtml
5. Susan Ning, Liu Jia, Xiao Dasha and Hazel Yin (2013, August 5). Chinese Court Rendered Final Judgment on Rainbow v. Johnson & Johnson – the First Antitrust Private Action of Vertical Monopolistic Agreement China Law Insight. Retrieved from http://www.chinalawinsight.com/2013/08/articles/corporate/antitrust-competition/chinese-court-rendered-final-judgment-on-rainbow-v-johnson-johnson-the-first-antitrust-private-action-of-vertical-monopolistic-agreement/
CENSOR AVOIDANCE SYSTEM
Since I can't share my work on social media basically at all anymore, resorting to the last remaining free-ish solution to share my work: