POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Stock market analysts claim JNJ growth - um, but it's only an illusion based on corruption, toxic products, harmful devices and fraudulently marketed drugs.
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, johnson + johnson, J&J, toxin, toxic, corruption, lawsuit
Date Created/Edited: 2013, October 24
Pharma: In the pharmacuetical segment of JNJ, they really blew up sales by increasing health risks and costs to consumers with fraudulent marketing, under-payments to health care providers and over-prescribing highly profitable drugs:
Nucynta: J&J painkiller probe expands scrutiny of industry marketing
J&J's Janssen unit gets federal subpoena over opioid painkiller Nucynta
Xarelto: FDA letter to Johnson & Johnson: "The print ad is false or misleading because it minimizes the risks associated with Xarelto and makes a misleading claim."
Medical Devices got a real boost from beginning the replacement of Metal-on-Metal hips around the world. The costs are not being covered by Johnson & Johnson, the costs are pushed through private pay, private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid and the public disability system. Although JNJ's faulty device replacement program is driving up health care costs and destroying economies around the world, it appears as though JNJ is profitting immensely from the distribution and replacement of KNOWN defective products.
Consumer Segment saw a modest increase, even with suspended products and the continued closed facility in Pennsylvania, due to chronic recalls. Recalls are highly profitable because those who purchased $3 to $10 products are more likely to toss them in the trash than return them. The products are then simply replaced creating the illusion of growth.
In the Toxic Products segment, JNJ is still dragging their feet on removing carcinogens and other harmful ingredients from baby care products- continuing to supply a steady supply of victims with cancer, asthma, allergies, eczema, diabetes and neurological disorders to ensure future pharmaceutical sales growth.
In the overall corruption department, JNJ scored again with a pathetic fine, but billions in preferential treatment, in China by violating their anti-monopoly laws. Ahh, corruption to convince people to sell and purchase faulty, inferior devices.
Chinese Court Rendered Final Judgment on Rainbow v. Johnson & Johnson – the First Antitrust Private Action of Vertical Monopolistic Agreement
Well, without corruption, lies, deceit, toxic products, harmful devices and fraudulently marketed drugs, JNJ would barely make any money at all, now would they? Oh, but there'd be far less human suffering - but that wouldn't be good for the stock market, would it?
1. Deborah Weinstein (2013, August 6). J&J painkiller probe expands scrutiny of industry marketing Medical Marketing & Media. Retrieved from http://www.mmm-online.com/jj-painkiller-probe-expands-scrutiny-of-industry-marketing/article/306191/
2. David Sell (2013, August 5). J&J's Janssen unit gets federal subpoena over opioid painkiller Nucynta Philly.com. Retrieved from http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillypharma/JJs-Janssen-unit-gets-federal-subpoena-over-opioid-painkiller-Nucynta.html
3. Zarna Patel, Pharm.D., Amy Toscano, Pharm.D., RAC, CPA (2013, June 6). WARNING LETTER United States Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/EnforcementActivitiesbyFDA/WarningLettersandNoticeofViolationLetterstoPharmaceuticalCompanies/UCM357833.pdf
4. Emily Patterson (Section page, updated regularly with new content). Twenty Years of KNOWN Carcinogens in J&J US Baby Care Products Finally Ends! Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/products.shtml
5. Susan Ning, Liu Jia, Xiao Dasha and Hazel Yin (2013, August 5). Chinese Court Rendered Final Judgment on Rainbow v. Johnson & Johnson – the First Antitrust Private Action of Vertical Monopolistic Agreement China Law Insight. Retrieved from http://www.chinalawinsight.com/2013/08/articles/corporate/antitrust-competition/chinese-court-rendered-final-judgment-on-rainbow-v-johnson-johnson-the-first-antitrust-private-action-of-vertical-monopolistic-agreement/