Hey-uh, when Johnson & Johnson Janssen was illegally funneling money out of Medicaid through Omnicare for Risperdal - Uh, Michelle was HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR in Chicago, where original case broke.
Keywords: omnicare, johnson and johnson, johnson & johnson, janssen, michelle, obama, risperdal, gorsky
Date Created: 2015, November 6
I'm seeing a bunch of interesting coincidences now that I've revisited the Risperdal files. Adding a little more that I know now that I did not know before, I see that the connections between Johnson & Johnson and the Obama's (yes, both) may be quite a bit deeper than originally thought.
As I covered in The Obama Connection, the President and First Lady both worked at Sidley Austin, a defense law firm for Johnson & Johnson.
Who knows where Barack went, into what, two offices? Whatever, it seems as though he's not really the focus - more of a puppet to Michelle and the pharmaceutical industry, or the orchestrator? Nah, Gorsky is likely the orchestrator - or the comination of Weldon, Gorsky, Barack and Michelle. Hm. Time will tell...
Back to the story - we don't know too much about what Barack was up to, but Michelle left Sidley Austin and went into healthcare. She dumped her law career and became hospital administrator at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
During the time that Michelle was at the hospital, there was a scandal involving 'patient dumping', double-bunking NICU babies (97 to 2005), and, as I started to discuss, the Risperdal/Omincare/Medicaid scandal.
The Risperdal/Omincare/Medicaid scandal involved illegal kickbacks and all sorts of coniving to illegally, and unethically, increase sales of Risperdal - an anti-phsychotic medication. This scam ran from approximately 1999 to 2004. Michelle was at the Chicago hospital doing 'Community Outreach' services? Hm.
So, where was current Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky during this time? Hm. Uh, Risperdal was a product of Janssen, located just outside of Chicago. Risperdal was Alex Gorsksy's claim to fame for massively increasing sales and profitability of the drug. He's pretty cool in his deposition, but was head of Janssen until 2004 when he ran off to Novartis (obviously running a similar scam with Exelon ;o)
Oh, when Alex ran off to Novartis in 2004, Michelle got a massive raise from $100,000 to $300,000. Hm.
Wait, Whistleblower Bernard Lisitza was from a pharmacy just outside of, gee, you guessed it, Chicago.
Hm. So I say, the First Lady, with Alex Gorsky, in Chicago, made a killing, with Risperdal ;o)
Was Michelle's hospital implicated in this?
Did Michelle's community outreach programs involve pushing drugs, such as Rispderal, on elderly dementia, foster children and other off-label, unapproved, potentially deadly, uses?
I took another quick look at the Docket and found that Sidley Austin, where Barack and Michelle both previously worked, were selected as defense attorneys in the Risperdal/Omnicare/Medicaid fraud, etc, case. Interesting, huh? Our supposedly 'democratic' President and First Lady so close to so much corruption in the healthcare industry?
Does anyone else find it interesting that any mention of Michelle as administrator of the hospital doing community outreach during Risperdal scandal, as well as other scandals while she was administrator, has escaped media coverage?
Also, their appointed judge, Eric Holder, tried the case in federal court and then left service - interesting that little to no mention of THIRD LARGEST FEDERAL SETTLEMENT FOR A PHARMA COMPANY was mentioned in media coverage of him leaving?
and now gorsky's model of healthcare (video) implemented in obamacare ?
I don't know about you, but I think an investigation into this a bit deeper by the Department of Justice is in order?
1. Emily Patterson (2015, September 25). Risperdal Files Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/risperdal_files.shtml
2. Emily Patterson (2014, September 2). Obama Connection Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/obama_connection.shtml
3. Sidley Austin (current). Sidley Austin. Sidley Austin. Retrieved from http://www.sidley.com/
4. Michelle Malkin (2012, May 16). Obamacare's Patient-Dumping, Privacy-Meddling SchemeReal Clear Politics. Retrieved from http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/05/16/obamacares_patient-dumping_privacy-meddling_scheme_114169.html
5. Mike Colias (2010, June 29). University of Chicago hospital pays $7M to settle suit over NICU crowdingChicago Business. Retrieved from http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20100629/NEWS03/200038712/university-of-chicago-hospital-pays-7m-to-settle-suit-over-nicu-crowding
6. IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA (2011, January 23). Docket Philadelphia Court. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/data/scott_bartz.pdf
7. The Associated Press (2010, January 15). Gov't: Johnson & Johnson Paid Kickbacks CBS News. Retrieved from http://www.cbsnews.com/news/govt-johnson-johnson-paid-kickbacks
8. RISPERDAL DEPOSITION (2012, September 5). Alex Gorsky Risperdal Deposition DoJ. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/data/risperdal_deposition.pdf
9. Thomas Abrams, R.Ph., M.B.A. (2007, August 8). FDA WARNING LETTER. United States Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/EnforcementActivitiesbyFDA/WarningLettersandNoticeofViolationLetterstoPharmaceuticalCompanies/ucm054180.pdf
10. Bruce Japsen and David Mendell (2006, September 26). Officials Explain Increase in Michelle Obama’s Salary. Chicago Tribune. Retrieved from http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/671612/officials_explain_increase_in_michelle_obamas_salary/
11. Ameet Sachdev (2013, November 4). Whistle-blower from area again rewarded for information. Chicago Tribune. Retrieved from http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-11-04/business/ct-biz-1105-jnj-side-20131105_1_johnson-johnson-risperdal-controversial-federal-anti-fraud-law
12. IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA (2011, January 23). Docket Philadelphia Court. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/data/scott_bartz.pdf
13. Office of Public Affairs (2013, November 4). Johnson & Johnson to Pay More Than $2.2 Billion to Resolve Criminal and Civil Investigations Department of Justice. Retrieved from http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/johnson-johnson-pay-more-22-billion-resolve-criminal-and-civil-investigations
14. WikiPedia Authors (current). Eric Holder Wikipedia. Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holders
15. Kyle Stock (2013, November 4). Johnson & Johnson Coughs Up $2.2 Billion in Drug-Marketing Settlement Bloomberg. Retrieved from http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2013-11-04/johnson-and-johnson-coughs-up-2-dot-2-billion-in-drug-marketing-settlement