WHO GETS JNJ INFO HERE?
THESE NOTABLE VISITORS ;o)
Regular visitors to the JohnsonAndToxin site include these and many others...
- US SENATE
- World Health Organization
- National Health Service UK
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- US Federal Reserve
- and others from the alphabet soup of government organizations around the world.
This site also regularly receives visitors from:
- offices of the DOW
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Harris Trust & Savings Bank
- BlackRock Financial Management
- The Capital Group
- RBS Securities in US
- Bank of America
- as well as other major financial institutions.
The site has the Honor of being visited by:
- Ernst & Young
- Group M (world's largest media investment group)
- Young & Rubicam PR FIRM
- Porter Novelli PR FIRM
- Grey Group PR FIRM
This site has been visited by numerous educational facilities including:
- India Institute of Management
- Quinnipiac University
- Universitaet Graz
- Baruch College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Lancaster University
- Miami Dade College
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Loyola University
- Punjabi University
- Franciscan University
- Arizona State University
- University of Surrey London
- Loughborough University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Northern Caribbean University
- Louisiana State University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of California
- Rutgers University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Vanderbuilt University
- Macquarie University
- CRI Universite de Nantes - 2 Rue de la Houssiniere
- International Islamic University Of Malaysia
- Baylor University
- Taiwan Academic Network (TANet) Information Center
- Suffolk University
- Pittsburg State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Miami
- University of Hawaii
- University of Colorado
- Duke University
- just to name a few.
And, of course, visitors from Johnson & Johnson servers around the world, Bayer, Synthes, Merck and others.
In addition to the very interesting visitors to the web site, I have been contacted by reporters such as Steven Brill and Jane Akre, lawyers from four countries such as Michael Huttner of the US, Jacquelyn NG from DEACONS in Hong Kong, Charlie Euchner Case Writer & Project Editor Yale School of Management, a variety of whistleblowers including Scott Bartz, one of the convicted (which I cannot disclose publicly) and numerous victims. They are all using the information from the Johnson and Toxin site for their court cases and research projects asking me to do specific research in addition to what is on the site.
FDA Approves Johnson & Johnson Janssen Spravato, HORSE TRANQUILIZER, for Depression
Failed to meet minimal FDA requirements, increased suicides, massively expensive, yet corrupt FDA approved this new JNJ garbage anyway. Imagine that...
Date Created: 2019, March 12
Keywords: ketamine, esketamine, spravato, special k, suicide, depression, trd, janssen
Site accessed 2,917,082 times.
This page accessed 4,645 times.
Here we go again...
Johnson & Johnson subsidiary Janssen pushed yet another known ineffective high-risk drug through our corrupt Food and Drug Administration after failing efficacy requirements. Ketamine, the next huge social and legal nightmare, was approved by the United States Freaks and Dickheads Administration for use as an anti-depressant. The drug was approved in a nasal spray, to be administered ONLY during a visit with a doctor and the patient monitored for two hours after snorting horse tranquilizer, I mean horse anesthetic, and asked to refrain from driving for at least 24 hours.
Before I get into the bullshit studies pushed by a paid Janssen salesman, I mean doctor, yeh, that's it, let's take a quick review of the history of ketamine...
According to DrugBank, Ketamine has been approved by the FDA anesthetic for children and patients undergoing minor surgery. However, the majority of approved uses are for veterinary anesthetic for animals ranging from cats to large animals such as horses and cows. Ketamine has been used off-label by obvious quacks who perform illegal treatments with unapproved drugs for around 10 years to 'treat' depression.
Treatment with this drug that causes hallucinations and out of body experiences and increases the risk of suicide, comes with a very high price. The first month of 'treatment' costs from $4,720 to $6,785. This price is obviously out of reach for the average person. The perception of safety, since it was illegally approved by US FDA, combined with the extremely high price tag, will likely drive more to the far less expensive street version, at only $25 per dose, likely killing thousands more Americans every year.
Interestingly, ketamine does not need to be injected into muscle or vein, or even snorted like Spravato, it is used in blow darts to chemically restrain (tranquilize) large animals such as horses and gorillas.
CBS claims they interviewed a patient, prior to Spravato approval by FDA, was receiving esketamine treatment and now has hope. Hey, uh, not available yet. CBS quilty of fraud, eh? Considering the product isn't even available, how can CBS have interviewed someone who claims to have received this treatment with success?
The officials on the United States FDA panel that approved this drug should be fired since the drug did NOT meet even the pathetic FDA requirement of success in two studies. Only ONE study showed barely statisticsally significant effecacy. Basically, like most Johnson & Johnson subsidiary GARBAGE, this drug does NOT work, increases suicides and costs more per month of treatment than around half of Americans make in an entire year.
Thankfully, at a price tag far out of reach for the average poor person without health care, this new killer drug will help to reduce the wealthy population since they're the only ones who can afford this spiffy new killer treatment. Will be a trip to watch these wealthy assholes drop like flies by killing themselves. Well, finally the slaughter by pharma is directed at wealthy instead of poor ;o)
The Johnson & Johnson Janssen PAID SPOKESMAN, I mean doctor, Michael E. Thase, has this to say about Spravato...
"In phase 3 clinical trials, we saw this therapy provide sustained improvement to patients with treatment-resistant depression."
Please note the deceptions... The use of the word 'trials', PLURAL, leads one to believe the effectiveness was noted in more than one trial, when in reality ONLY ONE trial showed even minimal statistically significant efficacy. This paid salesman, I mean doctor, does not mention that there were four suicides in the treatment group and NONE in the placebo group and treatment success was short-lived, only a couple of months before relapse to previous level of depression.
Jim Cramer, a Johnson & Johnson stock owning 'journalist' has already published exaggerated Johnson & Johnson bullshit again. First he states how great ketamine works as a sedative for physical pain relief - yes, a horse tranquilizer will definitely effectively relieve physical pain. His article states 'studies' (plural) claim it works for depression, when ONLY ONE of the four studies showed it worked at all, even just a litle, before relapse. He never even mentions the increased rate of suicide with four suicides in treatment group compared to NO suicides in placebo group. And Jimbo never even mentions that in all but one study, placebo was far more effective at relieving depression, without the increased risk of suicide. Hm. Imagine that...
So there you have it folks...
Yet another ineffective, useless, harmful, killer, outrageously priced Johnson & Johnson Janssen drug pushed through the corrupt US FDA.
This shit will never end...
Supported ONLY by Gifts...
Please note the lack of squiggling, jiggling ads all over the place. I'm not working for advertisers, I'm working for you. Financial support for this work is provided only
by visitors. Only 1 in every 10,000 or so sends help. It would be nice to see that increase. Gifts accepted securely via PayPal - no PayPal account required.
1. Dr Kathy Clarke (date unavailable.) ESSENTIAL Veterinary use of ketamine. Royal Veterinary College, United Kingdom Retrieved from: https://www.bap.org.uk/pdfs/Veterinary_use_of_ketamine_KC.pdf
2. Drugbank Profile (UPDATED 2019, March 11) Ketamine DrugBank Retrieved from: https://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB01221
3. Benedict Carey (2019, March 5). Fast-Acting Depression Drug, Newly Approved, Could Help Millions. New York Times Retrieved from: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/05/health/depression-treatment-ketamine-fda.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
4. Johanna Ryan (2019, March 4). Bait and Switch: the Great Ketamine “Breakthrough” RXISK.org Retrieved from: https://rxisk.org/bait-and-switch-the-great-ketamine-breakthrough/
5. Benedict Carey (2019, March 5) Fast-Acting Depression Drug, Newly Approved, Could Help Millions. New York Times Retrieved from: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/05/health/depression-treatment-ketamine-fda.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
6. Isaac Alexis, M.D., AAMA, AMP-BC (2019, January 23) The Average Cost Of Illegal Street Drugs Rehab Center Retrieved from: https://www.rehabcenter.net/the-average-cost-of-illegal-drugs-on-the-street/
7. Dr Kathy Clarke (date unavailable.) ESSENTIAL Veterinary use of ketamine. Royal Veterinary College, United Kingdom Retrieved from: https://www.bap.org.uk/pdfs/Veterinary_use_of_ketamine_KC.pdf
8. Tweeter (2019, March 6) Bullshit Ad CBS Evening News Retrieved from: https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1103407773927305227
9. Johanna Ryan (2019, March 4). Bait and Switch: the Great Ketamine “Breakthrough” RXISK.org Retrieved from: https://rxisk.org/bait-and-switch-the-great-ketamine-breakthrough/
10. ProPrublica researcher (updated as info becomes available) Dollars for Docs: MICHAEL E THASE ProPublica Retrieved from: https://projects.propublica.org/docdollars/doctors/pid/135280
11. Catharine Paddock PhD (2019, March 8) The FDA approve esketamine nasal spray for severe depression Medical News Today Retrieved from: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324656.php
12. Jim Cramer (2019, March 7) Jim Cramer: No Room for Cynicism, JNJ's New Depression Drug Is Lifesaving TheStreet Retrieved from: https://realmoney.thestreet.com/investing/stocks/jim-cramer-no-room-for-cynicism-jnj-depression-drug-lifesaving-14889481?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO&yptr=yahoo