THE MOST CENSORED WORK ONLINE!
Johnson & Johnson Adds Another Two Thousand Lawsuits in Third Quarter 2017
Lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson continue to spiral out of control - breaking over 108,000 in third quarter 2017, with numerous unmentioned products also racking up an untold number of lawsuits not mentioned in 2017 10-Q.
Date Created: November 17, 2017
Keywords: talc, risperdal, asr, xarelto, baby powder, tvt, mesh, lawsuit
Site accessed :
This page accessed 443 times.
Lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson grew again in the third quarter of 2017. According to the quarterly 10Q published by the Securities Exchange Commission, another 2,000 lawsuits were added to the United States lawsuit tally against Johnson & Johnson. Adding even more money taxpayers must pay in healthcare costs to support the disabled victims, as well as pay to cover the life-long increased medical needs of victims - those costs do not come out of settlements, those costs get passed on to everyone else.
The 2017 Third Quarter 10 Q Securities Exchange Commission Discloses an increase from 2017 first quarter lawsuits to 2017 second quarter count:
from 2,000 to 2,000 DePuy ASR™ XL Acetabular System and DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
from 9,700 to 9,900 PINNACLE® Acetabular Cup System
from 55,500 to 54,300 pelvic meshes
from 13,800 to 13,900 RISPERDAL®
from 20,000 to 21,400 XARELTO®
from 4,800 to 5,500 JOHNSON'S® Baby Powder
from 800 to 1,100 INVOKANA®
PLEASE REMEMBER: THIS LIST IS ONLY THE "MOST SIGNIFICANT" AS EXPLAINED IN THE FIRST QUARTER 10K. This list is totally not all-inclusive of lawsuits filed and lawsuits likely to be filed in the near future.
Lawsuits not mentioned on this Johnson & Johnson shareholder report include, but are not limited to...
baby bath products
... and God only knows how many more... but I'll keep adding them as I find them ;o)
In addition, according to the SEC 10Q, lawsuits are filed against Johnson & Johnson in Australia, Belgium, Canada, England, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, Scotland and the United Kingdom. It seems Johnson & Johnson is destroying the health and happiness of hundreds of thousands, if not millions of victims around the world ;o)
Dominic Caruso and Alex Gorsky are sitting back, doing nothing, either OBLIVIOUS to the massive harm caused by numerous Johnson & Johson products or totally sucking up massive amounts of money from harming people around the world with so many permenantly damaging, harmful products.
As more and more commercials for Johnson & Johnson crap target higher income consumers, I wonder at what point Johnson & Johnson shareholders will step in to protect not only themselves but also their customers who owe them money for mortgages and loans, and put an end to the harm caused by Johnson & Johnson and other pharmaceutical companies?
INDEPENDENT AD-FREE WORK Most recent gift: 15 November 2023
This work is not
sponsored by bankers, lawyers, gov agencies, ad agencies or fraudsters.
Your gift, no matter the size, makes a real difference.
Please consider contributing today to help me continue work exposing fraud, corruption, coverups and harmful, defective and toxic products. Together, we can create a positive impact for improved health and well-being that lasts.
Thank you for your generosity,
PROCESSED ON TRANSACTION PROVIDER SECURE SERVERS
PayPal: Log in or scroll to bottom of PayPal transaction page and click "Pay with Debit or Credit Card"
1. SEC (2017, November). Johnson & Johnson 2017 Third 1/4 10-Q. Securities Exchange Commission. Retrieved from https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/200406/000020040617000052/a3q10q10-01x17.htm
2. Emily Patterson (Frequently updated). List of files regarding Johnson & Johnson Chief Financial Officer, Dominic Caruso. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/caruso.shtml
3. Emily Patterson (Frequently updated). List of files regarding Johnson & Johnson Chief Executive Officer, Alex Gorsky. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/gorsky.shtml
4. REGISTRATION (2017, January). Registration for OBLIVIOUS, S.Tucker Johnson's ship. BoatDirectory.com. Retrieved from https://boatdb.net/boat/oblivious-550000.htm
5. Emily Patterson (2015, October 22). How Johnson & Johnson is Screwing Their Institutional Shareholders. Johnson And Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_screwing_shareholders.shtml
CENSOR AVOIDANCE SYSTEM
Since I can't share my work on social media basically at all anymore, resorting to the last remaining free-ish solution to share my work: