WHO GETS JNJ INFO HERE?
THESE NOTABLE VISITORS ;o)
Regular visitors to the JohnsonAndToxin site include these and many others...
- US SENATE
- World Health Organization
- National Health Service UK
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- US Federal Reserve
- and others from the alphabet soup of government organizations around the world.
This site also regularly receives visitors from:
- offices of the DOW
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Harris Trust & Savings Bank
- BlackRock Financial Management
- The Capital Group
- RBS Securities in US
- Bank of America
- as well as other major financial institutions.
The site has the Honor of being visited by:
- Ernst & Young
- Group M (world's largest media investment group)
- Young & Rubicam PR FIRM
- Porter Novelli PR FIRM
- Grey Group PR FIRM
This site has been visited by numerous educational facilities including:
- India Institute of Management
- Quinnipiac University
- Universitaet Graz
- Baruch College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Lancaster University
- Miami Dade College
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Loyola University
- Punjabi University
- Franciscan University
- Arizona State University
- University of Surrey London
- Loughborough University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Northern Caribbean University
- Louisiana State University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of California
- Rutgers University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Vanderbuilt University
- Macquarie University
- CRI Universite de Nantes - 2 Rue de la Houssiniere
- International Islamic University Of Malaysia
- Baylor University
- Taiwan Academic Network (TANet) Information Center
- Suffolk University
- Pittsburg State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Miami
- University of Hawaii
- University of Colorado
- Duke University
- just to name a few.
And, of course, visitors from Johnson & Johnson servers around the world, Bayer, Synthes, Merck and others.
In addition to the very interesting visitors to the web site, I have been contacted by reporters such as Steven Brill and Jane Akre, lawyers from four countries such as Michael Huttner of the US, Jacquelyn NG from DEACONS in Hong Kong, Charlie Euchner Case Writer & Project Editor Yale School of Management, a variety of whistleblowers including Scott Bartz, one of the convicted (which I cannot disclose publicly) and numerous victims. They are all using the information from the Johnson and Toxin site for their court cases and research projects asking me to do specific research in addition to what is on the site.
Johnson & Johnson Risperdal: Broken Laws and Side Effects
Lies, bribes, kickbacks, truthtwisting, omissions and more regarding Risperdal. Just another day at J&J.
Date Created: 2012, April 23
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, johnson + johnson, J&J, risperdal, Omnicare, Alex, Gorsky
Site accessed 2,549,066 times.
This page accessed 8,858 times.
Johnson & Johnson Janssen spokesperson Teresa Mueller states that the FDA approved package insert did not violate Arkansas law as reported in "J&J Unit 'Disappointed' With Arkansas Decision In Risperdal Suit", the point she omits is that the FDA approved the insert based on omissions and lies, without information regarding risks, such as increased risk of diabetes and death. This information was not given to the FDA by the Johnson & Johnson Janssen subsidiary. Yet again, a Johnson & Johnson representative carefully twisting words to hide facts.
When the FDA became aware of the outright lies in a marketing letter to sent out to doctors on November 10, 2003, they acted as quickly as possible and, on April 19, 2004, sent Ajit Shetty, M.D., the CEO of Janssen, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, a letter that provided details of the violations in the marketing letter. The letter sent by the FDA requested a written response describing the intent to comply with the request to send accurate and complete information to those who had received the marketing letter that included numerous violations of FDA codes. Click this link to view both the original "Dear Healthcare Provider" letter and the FDA follow-up letter.
Johnson & Johnson, and it's subsidiaries, have a proven track record for ignoring regulations to protect public health in favor of profits. CEO William Weldon recieved a copy of the letter from the FDA (cc information was on the FDA document at the link above) and was quite likely well-aware of the deceptive marketing strategy used to create the "Dear Healthcare Provider" letter. In addition, according to Bloomberg Business Week:
"Mr. Gorsky had responsibility for all of its functional areas, including: administration and community affairs; finance; human resources; information management; marketing; medical affairs; public relations; sales and process excellence. He began his pharmaceutical career as a sales representative and held various roles of increasing responsibility in sales, marketing and general management."
Alex Gorsky had the education and the knowledge required to be quite aware that the "Dear Healthcare Provider" letter contained numerous violtions of FDA code. The FDA has gotten a really bad reputation for not protecting people from harm, much of it is not deserved. I'll be the first to agree that there are problems in the FDA. However, when regulations are flat out ignored or the FDA is lied to during hearings, how can they do their job effectively to protect people?
In addition to the "Dear Healthcare Provider" letter, Risperdal was marketed for use in children and the elderly even though it had not been studied or approved by the FDA. There is documentation of illegal payments to Omnicare by J&J for preferential treatment over other drug companies, as well as false reimbursement claims made through Medicaid health programs.
Alex Gorsky allowed a letter with numerous violations of FDA requlations to be distributed to the doctors we turn to for our health care needs is going to be the next CEO of J&J. Bill Weldon, the CEO of J&J for the last 10 years knew about the violations as well. Rather than promote Alex, Bill should have canned his ass and cleared up the problem before it snowballed out of control - which is what J&J is facing today.
The DOJ wants to talk with Alex Gorsky. But J&J is refusing to allow Alex to talk. Bill Price refuses to talk. Although both of them have all the details regarding the letter, illegal payments, kickbacks and more regarding Risperdal.
The DOJ should also include Billy Weldon in the discussion - because Bill had to know what was going on since he was CEO of the company.
Supported ONLY by Gifts...
Please note the lack of squiggling, jiggling ads all over the place. I'm not working for advertisers, I'm working for you. Financial support for this work is provided only
by visitors. Only 1 in every 10,000 or so sends help. It would be nice to see that increase. Gifts accepted securely via PayPal - no PayPal account required.
1. Tom Moylan (2012, April 12). Arkansas Judge Orders J&J Unit To Pay $1.1 Billion Penalty For Risperdal Marketing. LexisNexis. Retrieved from: https://www.lexisnexis.com/legalnewsroom/litigation/b/litigation-blog/posts/arkansas-judge-orders-j-amp-j-unit-to-pay-1-1-billion-penalty-for-risperdal-marketing
2. Thomas W. Abrams (2004, April 19). Warning Letter United States Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/2004_04_19_RisperdalWarningLetter.pdf
3. Bloomberg (updated). Executive Profile: Alex Gorsky, Chairman & CEO, Johnson & Johnson. Bloomberg. Retrieved from: https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=9897075&privcapId=139677
4. Erika Kelton (2012, April 17). J&J needs a cure: new CEO allegedly had links to fraud Forbes. Retrieved from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikakelton/2012/04/17/new-jj-ceos-ties-to-fraud-case-show-jj-sees-no-need-for-a-cure/#7dba7ba53309