WHO GETS JNJ INFO HERE?
THESE NOTABLE VISITORS ;o)
Regular visitors to the JohnsonAndToxin site include these and many others...
- US SENATE
- World Health Organization
- National Health Service UK
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- US Federal Reserve
- and others from the alphabet soup of government organizations around the world.
This site also regularly receives visitors from:
- offices of the DOW
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Harris Trust & Savings Bank
- BlackRock Financial Management
- The Capital Group
- RBS Securities in US
- Bank of America
- as well as other major financial institutions.
The site has the Honor of being visited by:
- Ernst & Young
- Group M (world's largest media investment group)
- Young & Rubicam PR FIRM
- Porter Novelli PR FIRM
- Grey Group PR FIRM
This site has been visited by numerous educational facilities including:
- India Institute of Management
- Quinnipiac University
- Universitaet Graz
- Baruch College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Lancaster University
- Miami Dade College
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Loyola University
- Punjabi University
- Franciscan University
- Arizona State University
- University of Surrey London
- Loughborough University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Northern Caribbean University
- Louisiana State University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of California
- Rutgers University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Vanderbuilt University
- Macquarie University
- CRI Universite de Nantes - 2 Rue de la Houssiniere
- International Islamic University Of Malaysia
- Baylor University
- Taiwan Academic Network (TANet) Information Center
- Suffolk University
- Pittsburg State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Miami
- University of Hawaii
- University of Colorado
- Duke University
- just to name a few.
And, of course, visitors from Johnson & Johnson servers around the world, Bayer, Synthes, Merck and others.
In addition to the very interesting visitors to the web site, I have been contacted by reporters such as Steven Brill and Jane Akre, lawyers from four countries such as Michael Huttner of the US, Jacquelyn NG from DEACONS in Hong Kong, Charlie Euchner Case Writer & Project Editor Yale School of Management, a variety of whistleblowers including Scott Bartz, one of the convicted (which I cannot disclose publicly) and numerous victims. They are all using the information from the Johnson and Toxin site for their court cases and research projects asking me to do specific research in addition to what is on the site.
Representative Adam Schiff, FDA Gottlieb and TD O'Connell in Ireland Scream for Medical Censoring
Alternative health information online will be a thing of the past if Trump's pick for FDA Chief has his way.
Date Created: 2019, March 10
Keywords: healthcare, immunization, vaccine, vaxx, censor, fda, gottlieb, commissioner
Site accessed 2,621,135 times.
This page accessed 2,023 times.
Representative Adam Schiff, United States Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb and even Irish TD Kate O'Connell are screaming for censoring, removing and deleting immunization information from searches in popular social media outlets such as Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and Amazon supposedly to reduce spread of (mis)information. Pinterest has already blocked searches relating to vaccinations, whether the information was based on the currently available studies or personal experience with harm caused to children by vaccines. Facebook will soon delete vaccine information that questions the safety and likely harm caused by currently available vaccines and the connection to autism and other life-long health ailments such as auto-immune disorders, allergies and even cancers. Representative Adam Schiff sent letters to many social media outlets expressing his concern that consumers have access to information other than the bs spewed by US FDA and CDC regarding the safety and efficacy of currently available vaccines, including Amazon, which has numerous publications available for purchase displayed on search results for vaccine-related products and information. YouTube has already removed advertising revenue from videos relating to personal accounts as well as medical research regarding harm by vaccines claiming the information is 'dangerous or harmful'.
Tweets to Representative Adam Schiff receive no response, as though it's just his marketing team, not actually a person. There is NO discussion, simply dictatorship screaming for censoring information regarding possible harm by currently available vaccines.
Irish TD Kate O'Connell, screaming for FaceBook to remove information regarind harm by vaccines, is a pharmacist. Her demand for censoring immunization information is obviously a conflict of interest.
Scott Gottlieb, entwined in the health harm for profit via Robert Wood Johnson Foundation also presents a conflict of interest is threatening US vaccine mandates that unConstitutionally over-ride states' rights, is a violation of Freedom of Speech and such archaic policies should get him fired - oh, wait, Gottlieb just handed in his resignation. Good riddance!
In general, since vaccine manufacturers Merck and pfizer are both components of the United States Dow Jones Industrial Average, any government official screaming for censoring valid information regarding harm by vaccines, including peer reviewed studies as well as personal accounts, presents a conflict of interest to maintain harm for profit to ensure Dow gains and 'economic prosperity' based on turning every human being possible into a healthcare cash cow.
For those of you who are terrified that unvaccinated children will spread vaccine-'preventable' diseases to those who are vaccinated are falling for media hype, hysteria and flat out bullshit. If vaccinations actually work, those who are vaccinated against a disease should not be able to contract the disease from those who are unvaccinated. Reality is quite literally the opposite, those who are vaccinated carry and spread the diseases to those who are NOT vaccinated. But, with the mounting evidence of lifelong harm caused by vaccinations, this is yet another example of the cure being more harmful and lifelong debilitating than the diseases vaccines attempt to prevent.
I truly believe vaccination should be a choice based on individual situations. There are risks from diseases as well as risks from vaccinations. The choice every family makes should be based on ALL available information, not a forced choice from either side of the issue.
Supported ONLY by Gifts...
Please note the lack of squiggling, jiggling ads all over the place. I'm not working for advertisers, I'm working for you. Financial support for this work is provided only
by visitors. Only 1 in every 10,000 or so sends help. It would be nice to see that increase. Gifts accepted securely via PayPal - no PayPal account required.
1. Christina Caron (2019, February 23). Pinterest Restricts Vaccine Search Results to Curb Spread of Misinformation New York Times. Retrieved from https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/23/health/pinterest-vaccination-searches.html
2. Alexa Lardieri (2019, February 15). Facebook Considers Removing Anti-Vaccine Information from Site US News. Retrieved from https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-02-15/facebook-considers-removing-anti-vaccine-information-from-site
3. Jon Fingas (2019, March 1). Congressman asks Amazon to stop suggesting anti-vaccination content US News. Retrieved from https://www.engadget.com/2019/03/01/schiff-asks-amazon-to-stop-anti-vaccination-book-recommendations/
4. Nick Bastone (2019, February 22). YouTube won't let anti-vaccine videos make advertising money for their creators, citing a policy around 'dangerous or harmful' content US News. Retrieved from https://www.businessinsider.com/youtube-anti-vaccination-videos-monetize-2019-2
5. Stephen McNeice (2019, March 2). Irish TD calls for Facebook to take action over false claims about vaccination NewsTalk. Retrieved from https://www.newstalk.com/news/td-calls-facebook-false-claims-vaccinations-833174
6. Wendy E. Parmet (2019, February 28). Gottlieb’s threat of federal vaccine mandates: questionable legality, poor policy StatNews. Retrieved from https://www.statnews.com/2019/02/28/gottlieb-federal-action-vaccine-mandates/
7. Jessie Hellmann and Nathaniel Weixel (2019, March 5). FDA chief Scott Gottlieb resigns StatNews. Retrieved from https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/432708-fda-chief-scott-gottlieb-resigns-reports
8. CNN Business writers (updated as needed). DOW 30 Companies CNN Business. Retrieved from https://money.cnn.com/data/dow30/