WHO GETS JNJ INFO HERE?
THESE NOTABLE VISITORS ;o)
Regular visitors to the JohnsonAndToxin site include these and many others...
- US SENATE
- World Health Organization
- National Health Service UK
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- US Federal Reserve
- and others from the alphabet soup of government organizations around the world.
This site also regularly receives visitors from:
- offices of the DOW
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Harris Trust & Savings Bank
- BlackRock Financial Management
- The Capital Group
- RBS Securities in US
- Bank of America
- as well as other major financial institutions.
The site has the Honor of being visited by:
- Ernst & Young
- Group M (world's largest media investment group)
- Young & Rubicam PR FIRM
- Porter Novelli PR FIRM
- Grey Group PR FIRM
This site has been visited by numerous educational facilities including:
- India Institute of Management
- Quinnipiac University
- Universitaet Graz
- Baruch College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Lancaster University
- Miami Dade College
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Loyola University
- Punjabi University
- Franciscan University
- Arizona State University
- University of Surrey London
- Loughborough University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Northern Caribbean University
- Louisiana State University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of California
- Rutgers University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Vanderbuilt University
- Macquarie University
- CRI Universite de Nantes - 2 Rue de la Houssiniere
- International Islamic University Of Malaysia
- Baylor University
- Taiwan Academic Network (TANet) Information Center
- Suffolk University
- Pittsburg State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Miami
- University of Hawaii
- University of Colorado
- Duke University
- just to name a few.
And, of course, visitors from Johnson & Johnson servers around the world, Bayer, Synthes, Merck and others.
In addition to the very interesting visitors to the web site, I have been contacted by reporters such as Steven Brill and Jane Akre, lawyers from four countries such as Michael Huttner of the US, Jacquelyn NG from DEACONS in Hong Kong, Charlie Euchner Case Writer & Project Editor Yale School of Management, a variety of whistleblowers including Scott Bartz, one of the convicted (which I cannot disclose publicly) and numerous victims. They are all using the information from the Johnson and Toxin site for their court cases and research projects asking me to do specific research in addition to what is on the site.
Janet Woodcock for FDA Commissioner? Uh, NO.
She'll approve anything, even if it will kill you ;o)
Date Created: 2021, February 19
Keywords: janet woodcock, fda, commissioner, warp speed, opioid, oxycontin, vaxx, covid
Site accessed 2,847,971 times.
This page accessed 3,653 times.
Biden is considering appointing Janet Woodcock as United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) Commissioner. Woodcock was Director for the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) from 1994 to 2004 and from 2007 to 2020. Woodcock moved to Therapeutics Advisor under Operation Warp Speed (OWS) in May of 2020. Woodcock is currently both Acting Commissioner of the United States Food and Drug Administration and Operation Warp Speedís COVID-19 therapeutics adviser. If selected as USFDA Commissioner, Woodcock will step down from her role as OWS Therapeutics Advisor.
Many groups do NOT want Janet Woodcock appointed to USFDA Commissioner due to her handling of the opioid crisis. Many would go so far as to request she resign. As the opioid epidemic raged on, Woodcock continued to approve new and stronger opioid drugs while delaying warnings regarding potential for addiction. In addition, she approved reducing the age for OxyContin to 11 years old. Her handling of the crisis, allowing even more potent drugs to reach the market, delaying labeling changes, approving for younger patients, increasing indications, and so on, all helped fuel the opioid epidemic.
In a letter to Biden, 28 groups request that he does NOT appoint Janet Woodcock to USFDA Commissioner based solely on her poor decision-making and lack of concern for public health:
ďIn its opioid decision-making, Dr Woodcock, and the division she supervised, consistently put the interests of opioid manufacturers ahead of public health, often overruling its own scientific advisors and ignoring the pleas of public health groups, state Attorneys General, and outraged victims of the opioid crisis,Ē the letter said.
Many pharmaceuticals Janet Woodcock approved were garbage: unproven, overpriced, with high risk of disability and/or death.
This is a short list of the pharma-fiasco's approved by Janet Woodcock:
Against the entire review panel at the FDA, she approved a drug for Duchenne muscular dystrophy that wasn't even proven to work. The cost is over $300,000 a year for the drug, eteplirsen, never proven to work.
"Chief among the new revelations: charges by one high-ranking official that Woodcock, an FDA employee for three decades, skirted established norms, bypassed multiple layers of FDA expertise and authority, and even ignored calls for more thorough studies in greenlighting the controversial drug." [source]
Other deadly garbage approved during her time at CDER...
Risperdal: Approved for constantly increasing indications without regard to, or even disclosure of, known risks.
Levaquin: The agony of those affected by Levaquin is akin to living your worst nightmare. This is obscene when far safer options are available.
Duragesic Patch: Many people died because the dosage delivered by the patch was not well-regulated. A sudden increase in dosage and the person wearing the patch would overdose, slip into a coma or die.
Xarelto: I called this one when it was approved. It never should have been approved. The risks far outweigh the benefits.
... and there are many, many more. All high risk, not necessarily proven to work. Approving drugs just to approve them has turned our pharma system into HealthCare Roulette.
As Operation Warp Speedís COVID-19 therapeutics adviser, Woodcock has approved at least two vaccines and numerous therapeutics have been approved for emergency use. Manufacturers have absolutely ZERO liability. Your guess is as good as mine as to whether these vaxxes and therapeutics are safe or not.
In 2009, USFDA scientists sent a letter to Obama explaining, in great detail, there is "systemic corruption and wrongdoing that permeates all levels of FDA."
The purpose of this letter is to draw your attention to the frustration and outrage that FDA physicians
and scientists, public advocacy groups, the press, and the American people, have repeatedly
expressed over the misdeeds of FDA officials.
This statement obviously includes Janet Woodcock.
With so many known bad pharmaceuticals reaching the market during her time, maybe it would be best not to have her making decisions with regad to covid treatments that may be mandatory, either in a role of Operation Warp Speedís COVID-19 therapeutics adviser or even as Director for the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research and definitely not as United States Food and Drug Administration Commissioner.
Woodcock has such a long history of allowing horrendous drugs to get on the market, maybe she should resign and maybe we should replace her with someone with integrity and concern for public safety...
Supported ONLY by Gifts...
Please note the lack of squiggling, jiggling ads all over the place. I'm not working for advertisers, I'm working for you. Financial support for this work is provided only
by visitors. Only 1 in every 10,000 or so sends help. It would be nice to see that increase. Gifts accepted securely via PayPal - no PayPal account required.
1. Sheila Kaplan (2021, January 20). Hahn Leaves F.D.A., Woodcock Named Acting Commissioner. NYTimes. Retrieved from LINK
2. Nicholas Florko (2020, May 22). FDA shuffles longtime division head, Janet Woodcock, to focus exclusively on Covid-19 vaccine project (Warp Speed). StatNews. Retrieved from LINK
3. James Miessler (2021, January 19). David Kessler to Take Reins as Operation Warp Speedís Scientific Leader. FDA News. Retrieved from LINK
4. Gerald Posner(2021 February 03). FDA's Janet Woodcock failed to stop the opioid epidemic. PUBLICATION. Retrieved from LINK
5. Chris McGreal (2021, January 28). Biden urged not to give top FDA job to official over her role in opioid crisis. TheGuardian. Retrieved from LINK
6. Charles Seife (2017, August 02). FDA Documents Reveal Depths of Internal Rancor Over Drugís Approval Process. UnDark. Retrieved from LINK
7. Emily Patterson (2021, Collection of Content). Risperdal Files. JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from LINK
8. Abby Haglage (2020, February 04). Doctors Didnít Know This Common Antibiotic Was Deadly. PUBLICATION. Retrieved from LINK
9. Saiontz & Kirk, P.A. (info). Duragesic Patch Lawsuit. Saiontz & Kirk, P.A.. Retrieved from LINK
10. Emily Patterson (2016, July 08). Johnson & Johnson Janssen Xarelto Slaughter. PUBLICATION. Retrieved from LINK
11. Emily Patterson (2021, February 08). Potential Consequences of Vaxx Refusal. JohnsonAndToxin. Retrieved from LINK
12. Jim Edwards (2010, March 12). FDA "Corruption" Letter Authenticated: Lawyers, Start Your Engines! CBSNews. Retrieved from LINK