POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Johnson & Johnson Dominic Caruso stated that J&J will again restructure and cut jobs to save money. How about firing the CEO, Alex Gorsky, the BIGGEST financial drain on J&J!
Keywords: alex gorsky, gorsky, CEO, dominic, caruso, doug, douglas, chia
Date Created/Edited: 2014, February 16
The quickest solution would be to reduce all management salaries to below $1 Million total of salary plus benefits and bonuses. Bet that adds up to over a billion in just one year! Dominic should do the math and see if that works out for better savings. Cutting jobs or shifting them to lower-wage areas of the world does nothing for growing the business. Cutting jobs to save money may give the illusion of growth; however, a smaller company is not 'growth'. In addition, cutting jobs reduces your customer base by reducing the number of consumers who can afford health care and J&J products. This is certainly not in the best interest of the US economy as a whole, risking increasing foreclosures and bankruptcies, when a far better alternative exists with a better return in the immediate future to deal with Caruso's mentioned "inevitable costs".
Dominic mentioned inevitable costs and blamed 'inevitable costs' on 'pricing pressures' without touching at all on the inevitable costs associated with restitution to Alex Gorsky's victims of Risperdal, MoM Hips, TVT Mesh. These are in addition to the continued victims of other known risky drugs such as Levaquin. Trying to keep prices down and appear to profit while attempting to recover from billions in legal fees and restitution to victims of Levaquin, Risperdal, TVT Mesh and MoM Hips is really going to be a bitch, eh Caruso? Perfect timing for ObamaCare? Since all these victims will require additional care, many for the rest of their lives, ObamaCare will be the perfect solution to pump cash from the additional care through the system giving the illusion of higher profits - yet the profits are only from the increased revenue from newly created life-long health care victims.
If he really wants to cut costs, cut CEO Alex Gorsky first. His lack of ethics and criminal behavior has cost the company in the tens of billions in fines, restitution to victims and continued legal action all over the world for his original blockbuster project, Risperdal and while head of Devices, the harms to over a hundred thousand victims of known defective MoM hips and now TVT Mesh - each with lawsuits all over the world. It may be in the best interest of the company to remove this corrupt asshole from CEO position immediately, if not sooner, before he causes any more harm to consumers and the reputation of the company.
While that may sound harsh, since Gorsky claims he has no knowledge of any issues related to these projects when questioned by the Department of Justice regarding Risperdal and MoMHips, if Gorsky was unaware of what was going on with his project Risperdal, how does he claim credit for its success? As head of medical devices, if Gorsky was unaware of what was going on in medical devices such as the increased risks with the hips, the problems with the pelvic mesh and the known issue with the blood glucose monitors, how can he be in a position of such absolute control of the entire company - if he couldn't keep up with the harms caused to consumers with products within his own department or even his own project?
Billy-Boy Weldon, what the hell were you thinking when you gave this corrupt creep with no conscience control over Johnson & Johnson?
1. Emily Patterson (2012, October 28). Rising Health Care Costs Fueling 50% of Foreclosures and Economic Crisis. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/healthcare_foreclosures.shtml
2. Emily Patterson (2012, October 28). Skyrocketing Healthcare Costs are Driving 60% of Bankruptcies. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/healthcare_bankruptcies.shtml
3. Emily Patterson (2013, October 13). JNJ Cash Cache Can't Cover Corruption Costs. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/jnj_cash_lower_than_lawsuits.shtml
4. Emily Patterson (2013, June 7). Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky and the $5+ Billion Risperdal Medicaid Scandal. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/alex_gorsky_risperdal.shtml
5. Emily Patterson (2012, May 3). Johnson & Johnson $4 Billion for DePuy Hip Harm in U.S., With Lawsuits in at Least 4 More Countries. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/hip_lawsuits.shtml
6. Emily Patterson (2013, September 22). Johnson & Johnson Pelvic Mesh Lawsuits Go Global. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/mesh_global_lawsuits.shtml
7. Emily Patterson (2013, June 24). How Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky LIED to a Disabled Victim of Levaquin at the 2013 Shareholder's Meeting. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/gorsky_lied_fratti.shtml