POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Looks like financial trouble in corruption paradise ;o)
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, trojan fund, J&J, insider, trading, berkshire
Date Created/Edited: 2013, August 12
First, Johnson & Johnson management started dumping stock. According to this SEC Form 4, JNJ management has been selling off stock for two years. Is this an indication that Johnson & Johnson management does not have faith in the future of the company?
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway started dropping JNJ stock in the first quarter of 2012. By the second quarter of 2013, sold the last of their JNJ stock. Hm.
The latest dropper of JNJ stock is Sebastian Lyon, the CEO of Troy Asset Management. Lyon drops Johnson & Johnson from Troy Trojan, UK news article, explains that all shares of Johnson & Johnson stock have been dropped from the Trojan Fund.
Yep, looks like a whole lot of bailing going on, and we're not talking hay.
Maybe it is becoming apparent to Billy, Dorksky, Dominic, Russell, James, Mr. Warren Buffet, AND now Mr. Sebastian Lyon, that JNJ stock finally has more outgoing in recalls, litigation, settlements, fines, restituttion and lawsuits against it than Johnson & Johnson can handle with current income and cash reserves.
1. US SEC (Current). SEC Form 4 Insider Trading United States Securities Exchange Commission. Retrieved from http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/200406.htm
2. Bloomberg News (2012, August 14). Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway cuts Johnson & Johnson holdings, adds oil NJ.com. Retrieved from http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf/2012/08/buffetts_berkshire_hathaway_cu.html
3. Jon C. Ogg (2013, May 13). Berkshire Hathaway 2013 Annual Meeting Focus: Buffett Portfolio Changes 24/7 Wall St.. Retrieved from http://247wallst.com/banking-finance/2013/05/03/berkshire-hathaway-2013-annual-meeting-focus-buffett-portfolio-changes/
4. Troy Asset Management (Current). Content Title Troy Asset Management. Retrieved from http://www.taml.co.uk/
5. Gary Jackson (2013, August 12). Lyon drops Johnson & Johnson from Troy Trojan Fund Web. Retrieved from http://www.fundweb.co.uk/fund-news/lyon-drops-johnson-and-johnson-from-troy-trojan/1075748.article