How are they all connected? Corruption and greed.
Keywords: polio, ebola, oil, diamonds, titanium, iron, gold
Date Created/Edited: October 2, 2014
When I first heard about the Ebola outbreak in Western Africa, I was not particularly concerned, since previous outbreaks have been relatively small; affecting less than 500 people. However, when I looked at a map of previous outbreaks, I noticed they were much further to the south. Considering Ebola is an equatorial virus that requires high temperatures to survive, the situation gained my attention.
While doing research on EV D68 and its obvious similarities to the Polio virus, I found that live polio vaccines are created with monkey kidney cells, which are used to culture the virus for the immunization. It was not an outrageous possibility that the Ebola virus outbreak was a bad vaccine, especially since supplies are scarce due to increased polio spread in Africa. The virus was found during routine wastewater testing and increased cases throughout Africa, so UNICEF stepped up the immunization program in Africa to prevent the polio outbreak from getting out of control. Increasing immunizations in the area was obviously the right thing to do.
The explosion of the virus affecting children in the United States, EV D68, is quite likely a mutated strain of polio virus. The symptoms are identical. This mutated strain most likely spread when our troops came back from the Middle East, where there was an all-out war on polio with the dramatically intensified live polio virus vaccine. While our troops were immunized against polio - the vaccine used in the United States is deactivated polio, not exactly the same thing as the live, or wild, polio occurring in Africa and the Middle East. It would be interesting to see if the outbreak of EV D68 could be controlled by returning to the live polio vaccine? While there is a risk of developing polio from the live virus vaccine, it appears as though there is a greater risk of developing paralysis and even death, from the deactivated polio vaccine if a mutated strain is what is causing the outbreak of severe symptoms such as paralysis and death of the current EV D68.
An article written by Yoichi Shimatsu explained that the Ebola outbreak directly coincided with the polio immunization program in the areas where the outbreak began. The most likely first Ebola death was a two-year-old boy in the town of Gueckedou in Guinea that borders both Sierra Leone and Liberia. This is the age group targeted with live polio vaccine. There had recently been an immunization program in the area, making it quite likely that the child had received a polio vaccine that was infected with Ebola. Of course, I immediately thought it was a bad batch and the outbreak would soon be contained. However, Yoichi Shimatsu's article haunted me, since it discussed alternative motivations for letting Ebola loose in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone. In addition to the possibility that the initial infections were to test vaccines and cures, a healthcare catastrophe in an area with an incapable health care system would give those responsible control of an area laden with gold, diamonds, gems, titanium, iron, oil and gas.
Shimatsu's article states that Ebola broke out in many unrelated areas at one time. The UNICEF supply division OPV supply and outlook report states that six manufacturers currently have contracts for the 2013-2017 buying period: Bio Farma, Haffkine BioPharm, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Sanofi Pasteur, Serum Institute of India. Could it be that one of these manufacturers was responsible for the likely accidental or intentionally tainted batch of OPV that started the Ebola outbreak? It is important to note that shipments of immunizations are split into 2,000 dose batches for any one area to prevent flooding any single healthcare system in the event of a problem. I was going to send this information to Shimatsu so he could reconsider the conspiracy theory suggested in his work. But, I figured that before suggesting he was mistaken, I would investigate the areas where polio vaccine programs were in place, expecting the work to be mostly in the Ebola-stricken areas. However, according to the United States Centers for Disease Control, the polio vaccination program was increased throughout Africa and the Middle East during 2013 and 2014. The program was not simply isolated to the Western Africa region.
Of course, I had to dig a little deeper. I created a map with the locations of the outbreak, noticing that the entire coast of Western Africa, as well as areas of mining interests, were locations of the Ebola outbreak. [map] Splitting the lot would have spread the Ebola-laced polio vaccine quickly; it wouldn't have been only along the coast and areas of diamonds, titanium, gold and iron. Unless, of course, Ebola has an affinity for beaches, gems and precious metals, and I seriously doubt that ;o)
There's the where, what, when, how and why. All we need to locate now, is the *WHO*. Well, I may have just answered most of that question. I decided to wait until I saw *WHO* placed military in the area in addition to medical personnel and supplies. I figure that the first country to place military in the area is doing it for one of two reasons: To protect the mineral-rich and oil/gas-laden areas from whoever started the Ebola outbreak, or to protect their own vested interests in the area. The United States was the first country to drop military in the area. Coincidence? I guess time will tell, but I think not. Especially since all accounts I create for StockTwits, SeekingAlpha and MotleyFool are immediately suspended when I post information regarding a history of corruption at Johnson & Johnson and the ties of Johnson & Johnson management with the Obamas, beginning in the early 1990's.
While there seems to be no 'cure' for Ebola victims in Africa, there was a magical serum used by Dr's Brantly and Writebol. Both were miraculously cured of Ebola with a serum called 'ZMapp'. This drug is made from a specific tobacco plant, Nicotiana benthamiana, which grows in Australia. While that is enough for the curious to research, it goes beyond the scope of this article. The drug was created through the combined efforts of Mapp Biopharmaceutical Inc, LeafBio, Defyrus Inc, the United States government and Public Health Agency of Canada. I find it very interesting that, although a known cure is easily available, it has not been given to the man visiting relatives in Texas who tested positive for Ebola.
My last concern regards breaches of the White House. Didn't we, until March 9, 2013, according to CNN, have TOURS of the White House? Now totally sealed with a larger banned perimeter? Tours were ended approximately the same time frame as the increased polio cases in Africa. Are they expecting some major backlash for allowing Ebola to kill so many in West Africa when a cure does exist? Doubtful. It's more likely that ZMapp is not being given to the guy in Texas so Ebola will have a fighting chance to get a foot-hold in America, which will drive up the cost of ZMapp due to supply and demand. And when people figure that out, there will be riots in the streets on top of a deluge of dead bodies. Just look around West Africa. They can't pick the bodies up fast enough.
We need to demand that the obviously effecive ZMapp is widely available. I'm getting the strange feeling that this one man isn't the only one infected in the United States. There has been far too much travel back and forth with reporters, camera people, their entire entourage, etc. It's quite likely that the one we know about is only the tip of the iceberg.
1. Jolie Lee (2014, September 29). CDC: Respiratory illnesses up to 277 confirmed cases in 40 states. USA Today. Retrieved from http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/09/29/cdc-respiratory-illness-40-states-evd68/16416001/
2. Polio Fact Sheet (2013, September 3). Global Health - Polio. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/polio/about/index.htm
3. Vaccine Fact Sheet (2013, September). Vaccine Excipient & Media Summary. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
4. Donald G. Mcneil Jr. (2013, August 22). Africa and Pakistan Face Polio Outbreaks, in Blow to Global Fight. New York Times. Retrieved from http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/23/health/polio-outbreaks-seen-on-two-continents.html?_r=1&
5. Disease outbreak news. (2014, June 23). Detection of poliovirus in sewage, Brazil. World Health Organization. Retrieved from http://www.who.int/csr/don/2014_6_23polio/en/
6. Yoichi Shimatsu. (2014, September 16). The Ebola Breakout Coincided With UN Vaccine Campaigns. The 4th Media. Retrieved from http://www.4thmedia.org/2014/09/the-ebola-breakout-coincided-with-un-vaccine-campaigns/
7. Michaeleen Doucleff. (2014, August 25). Could A 2-Year-Old Boy Be 'Patient Zero' For The Ebola Outbreak? WNPR. Retrieved from http://wnpr.org/post/could-2-year-old-boy-be-patient-zero-ebola-outbreak
8. UNICDEF. (2013, July). UNICEF supply division OPV supply and outlook. UNICEF. Retrieved from http://www.unicef.org/supply/files/Oral_polio_vaccine_update.pdf
9. Alan Bernstein. (1979, August 27). Wyeth Internal Correspondence. Wyeth. Retrieved from http://www.rescuepost.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2008/08/11/wyeth79photo_3.jpg
10. Polio Vaccination Program. (2014, May 30). Progress Toward Polio Eradication — Worldwide, 2013–2014. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6321a4.htm
11. Richard Sisk. (2014, September 16). US Sending 3,000 Troops to Africa to Battle Ebola. Military.com News. Retrieved from http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/09/16/us-sending-3000-troops-to-liberia-to-battle-ebola.html
12. Emily Patterson. (2012, September 6). What's the Obama Connection with Johnson & Johnson? Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/obama_connection.shtml
13. Hannah Osborne. (2014, August 5). Ebola and ZMapp: What is the 'Secret Serum' That 'Cured' American Doctor Kent Brantly? World Mag. Retrieved from http://www.worldmag.com/2014/08/is_an_experimental_serum_saving_ebola_stricken_missionaries
14. Associated Press. (2014, October 1). Secret Service director urged to resign after White House breach. Ney York Post. Retrieved from http://nypost.com/2014/10/01/secret-service-director-urged-to-resign-after-white-house-breach/
15. Ashley Killough. (2013, March 9). White House tours stop running, families disappointed. Political Ticker. Retrieved from http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/09/white-house-tours-stop-running-families-disappointed/