POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Johnson & Johnson wants to settle to avoid court and not have to admit to doing anything wrong. However, the lifelong health problems facing their victims should be paid for by Johnson & Johnson, not taxpayers.
Keywords: corruption, omnicare, alex, gorsky, risperdal, scandal, fraud, janssen
Date Created/Edited: 2012, May 12
Let me get this straight, if Johnson & Johnson gets their way, the Federal Government gets some of the Medicaid money back, but J&J doesn't have to pay back the money stolen from state health care, private health care or the individuals they harmed? Who will be forced to pay for the life-long health care required for the victims who are suffering from the undisclosed and/or downplayed side effects? Who is paying for breast removal for boys and the lifelong need for medication to prevent breast redevelopment? Who is paying for the increased cases of diabetes that was either downplayed or not present in the marketing material?
It's quite obvious that the charges brought against JNJ by the FDA for false marketing and such, are real and not exaggerated. Click this link to view both the original "Dear Healthcare Provider" letter and the FDA follow-up letter. Take note of additional information presented to me by whistleblower Scott Bartz (IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA, Docket No. 05-6010) you realize that this type of corruption is very out of control and involves every level of management at Johnson & Johnson.
Who do you think will be forced to foot the bill for those injured by illegal sales of Risperdal? Ask John Fratti - on taxpayer funded disability and medical care for injuries sustained by Johnson & Johnson drug Levaquin. We don't know how many were injured by the FDA unapproved prescriptions. The number could be tens of thousands and maybe as high as hundreds of thousands injured for the remainder of their lives. These people will require added medical care - and Johnson & Johnson is trying to get out of paying restitution to the states, restitution to the insurance companies and restitution to their victims, the patients that trusted Johnson & Johnson to honor this section of their Credo:
"We believe our first reponsibility is to the doctors, nurses and patients, to mothers and fathers and all others who use our products and services."
Using reps to train doctors with false, misleading information is not meeting their responsibility to the doctors and nurses who use their products and services. Pushing the use of a drug that caused permanent harm to the health of children is beyond comprehension and certainly not meeting the responsibility to the mothers and fathers who have suffered watching their children suffer with long-term illesses from illegal promotion of a harmful, unapproved drug.
Denying the obviously intentional negligence to reduce financial responsibility for those that were permanently harmed will increase the burden on public and private healthcare. A system that is already collapsing under the weight of our increasingly poor health as a nation. In addition, the added financial burden in insurance premiums and taxes to cover the costs of life-long medical care for those injured by Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Risperdal, will add an increased burden to many who are already struggling to survive.
Do you want to know what is wrong with our health care system? Tens, maybe even hundreds, of thousands of patients created by known defective medical devices, failure to disclose risks, and literal carcinogens in consumer goods. Each of these costing around $5,000 a year. How much money is that? For those permanently disabled, such as John Fratti from Levaquin, he has spent years on taxpayer funded disability and medical coverage while Johnson & Johnson drags their feet for more than seven years. Continuing to profit from his high medical care needs - with taxpayers footing the bill for the absolute lack of ethics in management exhibited by managers at Johnson & Johnson. Hm. ObamaCare ;o)
1. Thomas W. Abrams (2004, April 19). WARNING LETTER to Janssen Pharmaceutical United States Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/EnforcementActivitiesbyFDA/WarningLettersandNoticeofViolationLetterstoPharmaceuticalCompanies/ucm055315.pdf?utm_source=fdaSearch&utm_medium=website&utm_term=johnson%20&%20johnson%20marketing%20letter%20risperdal&utm_content=1
2. US District Court (2011, January 23). Docket No. 05-6010 UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/scott_bartz.pdf