POSTED APRIL 9, 2018: Without financial support, site goes down on April 26, 2018. I can't do this alone... have not had even one gift of support since February. I am homeless and on the streets, I have NO MONEY for this. I really need some help to keep this six years of work online, PLEASE.
THIS WORK FOR SAFE HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS IS BEING DONE BY A 50 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN, homeless and on the streets since 2011 after loss of my management job and subsequent foreclosure on my house. I grew up in foster care so I have no family and no friends in a position to help me. I REQUIRE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONLY THREE THINGS:
1. Cell phone with internet access. I cannot load files TO the web site from public service connections. This block is required to prevent hackers from using public access connections. I cannot write content and load it to the site until my phone is back on. Phone was shut down on the fourth because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK.
2. 4 foot by 4 foot storage unit to keep computer, periferals, back-ups and what pathetic little I have left of my life, destroyed by my ex, long story. Storage was locked up by managment on the 9th due to non-payment because I have NO MONEY and almost NO SUPPORT FOR THIS WORK. I have been wearing the same filthy stinking clothes for 10 days now because I have NOTHING LEFT BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND A BAG WITH LAPTOP AND SOME TOILETRIES. The bag will likely get stolen in the near-distant future because I have to sleep sometimes and can't keep watch on the bag when I'm sleeping. Already had FIVE laptops stolen because I have to sleep. It was why I got the storage unit in the first place.
3. SERVER FEES TO KEEP ALL THIS WORK ONLINE. Obviously, no server space, no site, total end of this effort. I have NO MONEY to pay the server fees that are due on the 26th.
Must have to continue: $250
Gifts of support sent
as of 4 PM April 19, 2018: $0
NOT ONE PENNEY SINCE FEBRUARY. I stretched the money from January and February to cover January, February and March. I have less than $2 left.
Of the 2 million page views this site has received, over 6,000 were from Johnson & Johnson servers. I'm sure they are celabrating my failure to obtaion financial support and look forward to the site going down on the 26th. Crossing their fingers that no one chooses to help.
I'm sorry I have no money to pay for the tools REQUIRED to continue this work. I wish I did, I hate the thought of all this work going offline after 6 YEARS of a massive amount of work, 100 hour weeks. But if there's no support, I guess people are okay with the way Johnson & Johnson does business and all this work will be gone in less than a week. I did what I could...
Insider trading shows all selling and no buying and Berkshire dumped almost a third of JNJ stock. Gee, wonder why?
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, johnson & johnson, J&J, insider, trading, berkshire
Date Created/Edited: 2012, November 6
Johnson & Johnson is on a lot of shakey financial ground with literally 10's of thousands of lawsuits coming in from many directions. Risperdal that made boys grow breasts that had to be surgically removed, Levaquin causing permanent ligament and tendon damage and chronic excruciating pain, 93,000 hips recalled that are in people - even though JNJ knew the hips had a high failure rate requiring resurfacing within 5 years in addition to causing high levels of toxic metals leading to other serious and chronic health conditions. Wow, and those are just the medical lawsuits and don't even touch the corruption lawsuits.
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway started off in March 2012 with 30 million shares of JNJ. By June 30, 2012 had sold off almost one third of his JNJ stock. That seems like a lot to me.
UPDATE: Warren Buffett's holdings of JNJ stock has been reduced even further in the third quarter. Berkshire Hathaway reduced JNJ holdings to 1/2 million from 30 million in less than a year. After dropping more than 95% of JNJ stock, the value of the stock they still hold makes up only $34 million of their multi-billion dollar portfolio.
I don't know, maybe I'm not reading this SEC Form 4 correctly. It appears as though Weldon dumped a lot of stock - but that would be normal for his age and semi-retired status. However, Dominic Caruso, JNJ's Chief Financial Officer also dumped a lot of stock. Russell Deyo, JNJ's VPGeneral Counsel also cashed in quite a bit of his stock. And most recently, James Cullen, JNJ's Director, sold 13,900 shares.
Yep, looks like a whole lot of bailing going on, and we're not talking hay.
Maybe it is becoming apparent to Billy, Dominic, Russell, James and Mr. Warren Buffet that JNJ stock finally has more outgoing in recalls, litigation, settlements, fines, restituttion and lawsuits against it than Johnson & Johnson can handle with current income and cash reserves.
Wait, I think I saw that coming about a year ago - and a lot more have been added since then.
1. Bloomberg News (2012, August 14). Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway cuts Johnson & Johnson holdings, adds oil NJ.com. Retrieved from http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf/2012/08/buffetts_berkshire_hathaway_cu.html
2. Alex Crippen (2012, November 14). Buffett's Berkshire Sells Most of J&J and GE Stakes CNBC. Retrieved from http://www.cnbc.com/id/49827014
3. US SEC (Current). SEC Form 4 Insider Trading United States Securities Exchange Commission. Retrieved from http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/200406.htm