Johnson & Johnson 12-Step Recovery Program Petition
The following 12-Step J&J Recovery Program does not address all of the issues facing the company today, such as Levaquin or the heart stent patent stolen (yes convicted) from Boston Scientific. However, I think it covers the most pressing at the moment.
1. Hand Alex Gorsky, William Weldon and Douglas Chia to federal officials and/or US Department of Justice for deposition. Time to come clean, guys. Tell them the whole story - I think you know exactly what I'm talking about.
2. Place one of the Whistleblowers in the CEO position. Obviously, these are the people with the ethics and integrity to provide the leadership needed to deal with the challenges facing the company through a stumbling point based on greed. If none of the whistleblowers accepts the CEO position, if William Price proves to be innocent of all the legal issues and decisions made without ethics, he is the only internal option for the CEO position.
3. Immediately reduce all salaries and bonuses to a combined total of less than one million dollars per year. Use the savings to cover the costs of the changes throughout the rest of this Recovery Program. Freeze executive wages until all corporate changes and restitution is complete.
4. Immediately remove all conventional baby bath products that contain known or suspected carcinogens from hospital maternity departments. Immediately cease handing out samples of baby bath products that contain known or suspected carcinogens to mothers.
5. Replace ALL baby products that contain known or suspected carcinogens with ONE globally accepted formula that is free of petroleum and petroleum derivatives as well as any non-petroleum ingredients that are associated with harm to human health or harm to the environment within six months (September 2012). Repeat with all other consumer cosmetics, such as soaps and shampoos, within two years (April 2014).
6. Immediately halt the manufacture and sale of reconstructive mesh products based on the recalled Boston Scientific product. Immediately contact each recipient of a transvaginal mesh product, apologize and offer compensation for those harmed by the defective device.
7. Seek out all 93,000 ASR hip recipients and apologize, provide all expenses to replace the hips and maintain a respectable quality of living during surgery and recovery.
8. Approach each state, including the states that lost in court, to provide a payback plan to the Medicaid program for the illegal prescriptions of Risperdal to elderly and children. Repeat with each illegal prescription written through all other insurance companies and those who self-paid for the illegal prescriptions.
9. Inspect every piece of marketing material as well as salespeople training material for false or misleading information and/or omissions of risks associated with the use of the product. Include all prescription pharmaceuticals as well as over-the-counter medications.
10. Inspect every facility owned by J&J, subsidiaries, as well as suppliers to ensure that each meets or exceeds FDA standards. Document each inspection and provide an action plan to implement all changes needed within one year.
11. Develop a program to rotate all salespeople and sales management every 2-3 years to prevent risk of future relationships developing that can lead to kickbacks, favoritism or other fraternization issues.
12. Create an international apology campaign to publicly apologize for all of the issues facing Johnson & Johnson. List the issues, what is being done to solve the issues and what will be done to prevent the issues in the future.
If you believe this 12-Step Program will help get Johnson & Johnson back on the right path, please add your digital signature to the petition below. Your information is stored securely offline and will not be used for any purpose other than auditing to prove that I received the information from a unique individual. No, I don't want your email address. Of course, you need to be over 18 to sign:
Digital signatures to date:
xpoxnr x. IAPkLYPpJlgIptga, RwmZCcwgxmmN
ucluaebfoa u. aiRLwswkh, gLtsaPEOJJT
john T. NY, USA
afxkjbukh a. lqyxPtMmMVxTrwe, dIyrocowGDtMJNs
gxmtkakxxc g. GNqMIICWZysm, TtHFewJQVNth
http://uyvxgtevdfze.com/ h. NY, USA
Charles G. FL, United States
dwdsdonugp d. PUjELWtMpdsozOXVjM, MavRVDnsXehdjevtopa
yybyjeyj y. GNCCXNnpoSBavkkPcCT, ZmqGOLUCUs
leonie f. WICKLOW, ireland
Neil C. ON, Canada
Kelly G. PA, U.S.
Diane O. PA, USA
Lisa B. Ca., USA
John F. , USA
bob m. ny, usa
Helen C. NY, USA
Michael G. , Ireland
carol d. wi, USA
Paul S. NJ, USA
Mary Jo C. Wisconsin, United States
Grace C. KS, US
Geoff R. , UK
Sandi J. WA, United State of America
Dottie J. NJ, United States
Amanda M. GA, United States
paula s. , united kingdom
Bonnie L. Florida, USA
Debbie C. CA, United States
Alax P. Ca, Usa
Wendy P. Ca, Usa
Julien E. Quebec, Canada
Michelle M. Ca, Usa
Greg S. CA, USA
Mary B. California, United States
Eddie K. NJ, USA
Terrie B. Illinois, USA
Priscilla N. CT, USA
Jennifer W. Ca, USA
Christina S. NY, USA
Dana H. Texas, United States
tom m. nc, united states
Deanna M. IL, USA
Rachel B. NJ, USA
Jemima W. South Wales, United Kingdom
Jeannie D. MN, USA
Donna E. CA, USA
Tracy S. TX, USA
Janet A. CO, USA
Terry A. MD, USA
JULIE H. GLOUCESTERSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM
Amanda M. GA, United States
Jolie A. IL, USA
Elizabeth H. MA, USA
Karen M. WI, USA
Kelli C. CO, USA
Tamra L. MO, United States
bRIAN k. nv, US
vIRGINIA k. nv, us
Amy B. CA, USA
Terry M. MD., U.S.A.
Catherine P. NJ, USA
Kathleen A. New Jersey, United States
Mark G. CO, USA
Jaideep G. iA, United States
Clochet v. , france
Cynthia L. CA, USA
Erin E. Or, United States
M B. Dublin, Ireland
Virginia K. Michigan, UNITED STATES
Ruth O. SK, Canada
Frederic D. France, France
Karen S. PA, USA
Sean D. NY, USA
Patricia N. AB, Canada
Michael L. Ohio, United States
Kimberly L. OH, USA
Michael M. Pennsylvania, United States
Sue B. AZ, USA
Sharon S. NC, United States
William K. PA., United States
Tania J. none, United Kingdom
Sarah J. Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Noreen W. BC, Canada
David S. OH, USA
Linda K. TX, USA
Jane A. FL, USA
Shelia F. FL, United States
Emily P. PA, USA
About Emily Patterson:
Top 500 Contributor: Yahoo Voices
(of more than 600,000 Contributors)
Over 600 articles written for Google
Sunflower Naturals Non-Toxic Body Care
Sunflower Naturals Non-Toxic Cleaning Guide
From Start Up to Profit
Synthes: Corruption, Lawsuits and FDA Violations
Letter from Levaquin victim's sister
John Fratti: JNJ Levaquin Victim
JNJ to Remove Harmful Chems from Baby Care by 2013 and Adult Care by 2015
The Extremely Expensive ($Billions) Problems Facing JNJ
The High Cost to EVERY American of JNJ Corruption
J&J Acquires Synthes... and Their U.S. FDA Violations!
Xarelto by J&J is Likely Another Over-Hyped Dud
Retired J&J CEO Weldon Gets $143.5 M for Retirement, $1 M Salary and Bonuses?
Alex Gorsky: Worse than Weldon
Johnson & Johnson unHealth Care
And Now the Mesh Mess
THREE (3) Countries Start Lawsuits RE: DePuy Hip Recall
Review of Damage to J&J Credo
93,000 Recalled Hips - Ooopsie
J&J Risperdal: Broken Laws and Side Effects
Outrageous Salaries Amid Massive Layoffs, Plant Closings and Facility Deterioration
William Weldon's $143.5 million Retirement Package
Is J&J 'Giving', or Just Marketing?
JNJ: More Lawsuits than Drugs in Pipeline?
Response to Bill Weldon About Bad Asbury Park Press
Formaldehyde at 200 Times OSHA Safe Exposure Limit? Poison AND J&J Baby Shampoo.