WHO GETS JNJ INFO HERE?
THESE NOTABLE VISITORS ;o)
Regular visitors to the JohnsonAndToxin site include these and many others...
- US SENATE
- World Health Organization
- National Health Service UK
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- US Federal Reserve
- and others from the alphabet soup of government organizations around the world.
This site also regularly receives visitors from:
- offices of the DOW
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Harris Trust & Savings Bank
- BlackRock Financial Management
- The Capital Group
- RBS Securities in US
- Bank of America
- as well as other major financial institutions.
The site has the Honor of being visited by:
- Ernst & Young
- Group M (world's largest media investment group)
- Young & Rubicam PR FIRM
- Porter Novelli PR FIRM
- Grey Group PR FIRM
This site has been visited by numerous educational facilities including:
- India Institute of Management
- Quinnipiac University
- Universitaet Graz
- Baruch College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Lancaster University
- Miami Dade College
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Loyola University
- Punjabi University
- Franciscan University
- Arizona State University
- University of Surrey London
- Loughborough University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Northern Caribbean University
- Louisiana State University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of California
- Rutgers University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Vanderbuilt University
- Macquarie University
- CRI Universite de Nantes - 2 Rue de la Houssiniere
- International Islamic University Of Malaysia
- Baylor University
- Taiwan Academic Network (TANet) Information Center
- Suffolk University
- Pittsburg State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Miami
- University of Hawaii
- University of Colorado
- Duke University
- just to name a few.
And, of course, visitors from Johnson & Johnson servers around the world, Bayer, Synthes, Merck and others.
In addition to the very interesting visitors to the web site, I have been contacted by reporters such as Steven Brill and Jane Akre, lawyers from four countries such as Michael Huttner of the US, Jacquelyn NG from DEACONS in Hong Kong, Charlie Euchner Case Writer & Project Editor Yale School of Management, a variety of whistleblowers including Scott Bartz, one of the convicted (which I cannot disclose publicly) and numerous victims. They are all using the information from the Johnson and Toxin site for their court cases and research projects asking me to do specific research in addition to what is on the site.
Johnson & Johnson First Quarter 2018 Lawsuit Count Update
Who would be stupid enough to trust a healthcare company facing over 116,000 lawsuits with care of their health? LOL!
Date Created: 2018, July 20
Keywords: JNJ, liability, lawsuit, fraud, corruption, 2018, shareholder, list
Site accessed 2,487,519 times.
This page accessed 1,020 times.
People sure are complaining about the high cost of drugs. How high are healthcare costs for people of the United States going to have to go to cover the costs of all these lawsuits and care of the flood of Johnson & Johnson disabled victims?
In the Johnson & Johnson first quarter 10Q, Johnson & Johnson chooses to disclose only the most notable, not all, of the current product liability lawsuits against them. The product liability lawsuits disclosed in the shareholder document include:
9,100 talc-based products
10,200 PINNACLE® Acetabular Cup System
2,000 DePuy ASR™ XL Acetabular System and DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
116,700 total disclosed in shareholder report.
This tally does NOT include product liability lawsuits filed against Johnson & Johnson from the following countries...
United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Israel
NOT included in disclosed #product #libaility #lawsuits against $JNJ are
Deadly, disabling Levaquin lawsuits
Velcade overcharging lawsuits
Procrit heart attack lawsuits
Stelera cancer lawsuits
Morcellators uterine cancer lawsuits
Tylenol death and liver failure lawsuits
Defective diabetes device lawsuits
Defective heart stent lawsuits
Death and disability spine disc lawsuits
Deadly bone cement lawsuits "Pigs injected with the cement died within minutes"
Deadly, disabling opioid lawsuits
Defective knee lawsuits
Defective elbow lawsuits
Deadly defective surgical tool lawsuits
Topamax birth defect and suicide lawsuits
The number of disclosed product liability lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson is currently well over 116,000. This is a dramatic increase from only 12,000 in 2012 when I first started the JohnsonAndToxin web site.
The frightening thing is the incredible number of Johnson & Johnson products that we have no clue how many lawsuits are filed in the US, let alone the number of lawsuits for all products pouring in from other countries.
Johnson & Johnson is obviously not only downplaying risks and overstating benefits of their products, but also the value of their stock. Shareholders need to require Johnson & Johnson to provide FULL disclosure of the exact products facing lawsuits and exactly how many lawsuits each product is facing, not only in the United States, but ALL-inclusive from lawsuits filed against Johnson & Johnson in other countries as well. Shareholders should also demand accountability for how many lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson are being settled out of court and how much money is going to settle these lawsuits quietly.
The most recent win against Johnson & Johnson talc products settled only 22 talc lawsuits for $4.7 billion. There's 9,000 more to go, kids. And that is only for talc. And that does not include lawsuits for talc being added to the count. Do the math, they don't have enough money to cover all these lawsuits ;o)
Supported ONLY by Gifts...
Please note the lack of squiggling, jiggling ads all over the place. I'm not working for advertisers, I'm working for you. Financial support for this work is provided only
by visitors. Only 1 in every 10,000 or so sends help. It would be nice to see that increase. Gifts accepted securely via PayPal - no PayPal account required.
1. United States Securities and Exchange Commission Data (2018). Johnson & Johnson 2018 Quarterly Report. United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved from: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/200406/000020040618000019/a1q10q04-01x18.htm (pg 26)
2. United States Securities and Exchange Commission Data (2018). Johnson & Johnson 2018 Quarterly Report. United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved from: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/200406/000020040612000081/jnj41201210q.htm (pg 15)
3. Tiffany Hsu (2018, July 12). Johnson & Johnson Told to Pay $4.7 Billion in Baby Powder Lawsuit. New York Times. Retrieved from: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/12/business/johnson-johnson-talcum-powder.html